Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

well the top alliances havent always been the same, there were others up there along the way but as for now naji was right we (pg/pm) are not really near the others. unnatural selection would be the closest i guess

DeletedUser

some one get busy and make a new list. i would do it but i cant read english :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All right. Let's see if I can piece this together.

1. PM- For the sake of being different I wont say PG/PM. PM for the a while now hasn't lost ground except for internals or to PG. New player additions plus the merge with BS obviously surged their score. Whether they will play WW or PG will be the ones to go for it, expect member changes to balance between the two. Perhaps a friendly race in simming between the two. Fighting with SMOG, Unnaturals, TBC, XI, Arrogance, Samurai, the majority of their opponents I'm afraid to say are dieing alliances. Without a mentality change from their enemies, PM looks to do just fine. End line- Don't expect them to drop out of the number 1 or 2 spot any time soon.

2. PG- These guys have seemed to be the culling group. Lot's of internals to stabilize core locations, and seem to be heading the charge in the west. Same enemies as Pm though a few other hits on Wilj Ai due to the recent recruitment of the top players from Mercenary. Expect a lot of XI and Arrogance kills with this crew. Once again, losing ground isn't a big issue for them. End line- I wouldn't anticipate changes to anything but the roster as players gain more cities.

3. Srbija- The long time contender for the number 3/4 spot. Their conflict falls a little outside of my knowledge base because of their location, but everything I noticed is pretty impressive. Doesn't give ground easily, enjoy massive fights. Recently flooded with internals however. Their long term survival could be problematic if players are starting to get bored and quit. Once owning the reigns of a few academy alliances, it seems these guys are the sole survivors of the legacy. Early on they dealt with a lot of non-entities until they became of death presence for Legion of Achilles. Once LoA was all but gone the new target became the XI groupings. Of which the results are fairly obvious. End line- If boredom doesn't cause them to fall apart, they could see some of the final lime light. The lack of major fighting with powers beyond LoA and XI is disappointing for their ranking however. Particularly in regards to Feel the Manti and Dark Judgement.

4. Feel the Manti- These guys saw a burst to power a little into the history of Lindos. Once again, their position puts them outside most of my knowledge but from what I can tell, March/April was the time of power for these guys and they have been holding it since. The creation of hatred alliances such as "Feel the manti suck," suggests they are doing something right. Their constant ups and downs cause questions of longevity at the top to appear. Once ranking number 2 to BS they have since found themselves in an low point. Recent losses to Srbija II, and Dark Judgement makes me question my entry above, heh. Most likely time and activity are catching these guys. Recent events in mind, I think most of their players will survive just may not be under the same alliance tag. End Line- Expect the next couple of months to define the legacy of Feel the Manti

5. Unnatural Selection- Trying to set my respect for these players aside for a moment, I expected more. Morale hit them hard and a lot of very good players decided to seek futures else where. Incredible survival story for these guys as many players came out of the quickly hated Lycan MRA. After a few bounce around they found themselves in one of the strongest PACT groups I think the server has seen. Unnatural Selection/Chimera had a very good chance at running the world- strong position and dedicated players. This legacy is faltering I fear. The recent induction of Chimera has given a lot of new blood to Unnatural Selection, and with their power base in 46, they certainly aren't dead and I don't see them dieing quickly. Without overhaul though, I fear the end results for them. End line- Staving off inactivity and vmode is crucial to their survival. A little luck wouldn't hurt them either.

6. Legion of Kings- The history of these guys is written in the mass exodus and mass joining of groups. Most recently the loss of their top players to Mercenary hurt them. The signs of internal masses sings a sour note for them but their picking up of new players and the beating of Xi remains seem to be helping. Much like feel the manti, their decisions in the near future are paramount to their survival. Picking the wrong fights could spell disaster but without some major expansion their location has them boxed between a lot of ranked alliances. End line- Expansion is their only chance, but in their current minefield location, picking the wrong target will be disaster.

7. Dark Judgement- A newer member to the list of powerhouses. These guys fall into the same trap that Legion of Kings does. Their position boxes them into an unfortunate corner. The big positive for them, and all due credit, when they gain players the seem to keep them. Minimal internal takes recently and their constant growth suggests they absolutely are playing for the prize. In terms of enemies, if they proceed with caution I expect to see them take out one of the powers listed above. Consolidated strength and dedication give them an edge that few alliances seem to possess right now. End line- If they hit hard and fast they can break the morale of an upper alliance and open an entire area of expansion for themselves.

8. Warpath- An exceptionally new member to the ranks. The recent losses to Alpha have cause 2 splinter groups to form. Warpath and The Donkey Squad. Whether these guys will be friendly or hostile to each other has yet to be seen, but the creation of two groups suggest the latter. I expect their numbers to grow, and good diplomacy could see their ranks surge. Fears of the inactivity monster could rip this early stage alliance to pieces if negativity and power struggles infiltrate it. End line- Stay the course and look into mergers and diplomacy with other splinter groups from top alliances. If these guys group with the likes of Arrogance, Samurai, and Donkey Squad you could see some real fireworks out of them.

9. Army of One- The fate of these guys is directly tied into Dark Judgement I fear. Scatter throughout the same area as DJ they seem to be have a few of the issues that Judgement doesn't. More internals, more takes by the surrounding alliances against these inactive players. Diplomacy is the key to their survival. My fear is they are stuck below Judgement and this could turn into bad blood. A mass war between DJ and AoO could mean the end of both with the surrounding alliances crashing in from all sides to eat up the remains. I fear the worst for them and sadly can't picture them surviving to ww. End line- Mergers in your future with DJ or those around are your best bet if you can't stop inactivity from culling you.

10. The Donkey Squad- Not a name I expected to see. Not because I didn't think they could do it because they are new, but because I just didn't expect this to be a name. These guys find themselves in the same boat as Warpath, but with a buffer between them and PG/PM. Diplomacy is key to their survival once again. The fact that they exist is cause for hope. After the break up of the others, any player quitting would come as no shock. Their dedication to keep playing and start anew could mean everything. End line- Make your pacts and grow. Once again I expect the next few months to make or break them.

11. Dragons- (I'll try to be fair) I love these guys. sorry. Truth now. Much like the above names, inactivity has been gripping them. A brief stint in the lime light caused by the intake of the BS members caught a few gazes but otherwise their place goes mostly unnoticed. Written off as a rim alliance though to give credit, taking on early powers of Barbarians and standing against Unnaturals gives pause but unless they see massive growth or pick on a new target, no one will give them another look. Strong pact mates with Maasai gives them a decent position to expand south and west without concern for their flank off Ocean 66. Low player counts make them ripe for merger which could mean a return to top spots or bad blood. End line- Focusing in one direction could be their greatest down fall. Cull the inactives and recruit or be lost.

12. Maasai Mara- The little engine that might. These guys have been up against some names, and have managed to constantly grow. Newer to the top ranks as they might be, their position and strikingly consistent player base means they have no intention of going anywhere. Position however gives them a tough choice. With the recent change over of top players from Mercenary, conflict with PG/PM could be interesting, but lack of places to expand could mean it is inevitable. Same is true of their positions with LoK. Minor powerhouse Mesopotamians in the corner of 66 along with the remains of Mercenary means they could find some action, but it's course is limited. After that, decisions become heavy. End line- With a dedicated player base and locked off location they could stand to see a wonder built in the final days. Avoiding the non-growth that the next few months could force, means they may never see that end.

There you go. Much too much reading, for what is likely a much too ill-informed opinion. At least it's something to pass the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

well done, i must say, but u made a mistake, by dividing PGM. We are one alliance,one premade ... just happens to have a lot of friends and people who wish for an invite

DeletedUser

well done, i must say, but u made a mistake, by dividing PGM. We are one alliance,one premade ... just happens to have a lot of friends and people who wish for an invite

I knew as much, just did it for continuity. Glad you enjoyed it though.

DeletedUser11965

PM is the better side,
We leave PG there to die.
They are slackers, simming up,
We are killers, yo whatsup!

(watch Naji come to forums and storm up a counter comment)

DeletedUser20415

2 weeks ago:
Arshark in PG,

Arshark: " PG rock, we leave PM the slackers "

1 week ago:
Icyber Kick Arshark for the fun of it,
Arshark in PM,

Arshark: " Pm is better side, PG are the slackers "

damn boy, pick one ! :p

DeletedUser

2 weeks ago:
Arshark in PG,

Arshark: " PG rock, we leave PM the slackers "

1 week ago:
Icyber Kick Arshark for the fun of it,
Arshark in PM,

Arshark: " Pm is better side, PG are the slackers "

damn boy, pick one ! :p

Don't worry naj, rumple will kick him too then he will be back with you, singing PG praises lol
But I say we keep him : )

DeletedUser

nonono

your top 12 alliances are fair point but you are very mistaken about lok as it seems sad would of liked you to interview us before you post but never the less

you claim we are in a minefield location over what i dont see anything to be scared of
pm/pg there big thats all others are scared of them and pray they dont come for them but thats not true at all they can be taken out as easily as anyone

there is really no enemy or target who lok shouldn't attack all are fair game and i fear no one nor does anyone in lok fear anyone

pm/pg are there so are we suppose to cry and run i think not and they no now we wont beg or run:)

DeletedUser

Haha, I agree with Mitsel. LoK is definitely vastly underrated. I think we will be looked at more seriously now after our recent success against Neil Harrison.

DeletedUser27700

Woo, more head bashing.
Make sure to bring it to the forums

DeletedUser11965

I would like to counter those personally. You guys would not last a week, had you been in 45 or 55, where our top members reside. In fact I do personally treat every alliance as an inferior to PGM with the exception of our allies. Big has nothing to do with why people fear us. Ask alliances we took down, why. Is it truly because we are big that we won?, or because we have strategy accompany with aggressive tactics, and high activity. About Neil Harrison, I can break any siege you guys have put on him, as each siege were about 1k brim, easy. But the downside is my ls to is over 10 hours to his cities, as I do not reside close to 65.

Maybe you should ask yourself why the players left you in the first place. Is it because you guys lack something that PGM make up for? Or is it simply because you guys are just weak? I am not sure is you are getting my logic here, but what I am trying to say is, maybe you guys are an atrocious alliance.

Please do not take these as personal insults, I am trying my best to liven up the forums. As long as me and you both understand the bashing here is all fun and such.

DeletedUser

you think i care who you took down who you beat were not them and we are where we are and your well ehh there
if you could of broke then you should of tried or maybe stick to the gladiator games like you are good at

and as the players that left good they players that stayed are loyal and one of the players that left was neil number "14" in the world till well we stepped in now hes down 5 cities in a week and down to rank 30 something

and do you want some reward for taking down alliance you seem to think your the only ones that do
we won our fair share of battles and wars this is just another "war"

well 1k br wow someone must be lying to you big time

dont try to put pm/pg on a pedestal that means you have further to fall

DeletedUser

Things are sure getting interesting. I'm glad I was able to bring back life to this forum. As for Neil, we already took 5 of his cities and as everyone can see you did nothing to break the sieges in his cities. You can sit there and talk in hindsight but in reality you didn't do anything to help him. As for our former players, it was their choice to leave and I respect each of them greatly. I will be the first one to say that Lyle is the best player on this server and I learnt a lot from him. However, if your players continue to attack us we will not back down.

DeletedUser15240

Lou, you are aware that neil harrison is miles from us and inactive, so conquering his cities is not actually any kind of achievement. If he was active and close to us and you had held a siege agaisnt us as we tried to break it, that might have been better, but conquering inactive cities is actually not at all impressive.

DeletedUser20415

We recruited some people in 65, one of them went inactive, and some alliance took 3~4 of his cities that are 10h away from us, and now they are bragging about it .... LOL

Grepo Lords, take my soul, i have seen all form of noobs in all my grepo life.

DeletedUser15240

Ok, I understand everyone has their own opinion but facts are facts, you would get absolutely annihilated if you were in the geographical position that arrogance are right now, you would not last a week. Here are a few reasons to support my argument:

1. You have never fought a decent war. All your conquests are either internals, from tiny alliances or inactives from other alliances. I have taken thee liberty of seeing all the active cities you have ever taken from vaguely notable alliances in the last 3 months:

-Baz city, itsybitsy4, masai mara
-59 Cdo Sqn RE, very hot girl, Maasai Mara

You have taken 2 what might have been active cities from a mediocre alliance! From what I can see you have only ever fought one war, which was against a rank 34 alliance. Seriously where did you get all that DBP from?

2. Your neil harrison conquests were not even co ordinated. You could have maybe claimed some achievement if you had taken 5 at the same time, but what it seems is you took 1, realized he was inactive and then took 4 others. That requires no skill!

3. Your average ABP is better than what I expected but still not that great at 38096 per member. PGM's on the other hand is 98026. This is nearly 3 times yours.

So sim to your hearts content out on the rim, but please, don't trick yourself into believing that you could survive in the core with the current way you are going.