Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser39812

yeah i don't know what nano was doing there

Seems all of LN have been led to suicide most of their troops on futile attempts on us. Enjoy rebuilding :)

Thank you for all the wonderful VP's btw, nice when they are delivered!

DeletedUser18712

I can't wait till ww is over because its too boring and people need to get back to the fighting.....i'd have to say this is probably my last time doing WW because its way to stressfull for what it actually is.....honestly i don't care who win but i'll always help my teammates who want to win .....its TOOOOO FREAKIN STRESSFULL

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Gotta love being kicked for being in vm...geez hate must really want as many people sending res...lol

Naturally as we have a lot on VM, we had to create space for people who weren't - to yes - send res to wonders. It wasn't for any other reason. Presume you PMed another leader straight away?

DeletedUser18712

Naturally as we have a lot on VM, we had to create space for people who weren't - to yes - send res to wonders. It wasn't for any other reason. Presume you PMed another leader straight away?

sounds like a sort of "out with the old and in with the new" sort of mentality

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
sounds like a sort of "out with the old and in with the new" sort of mentality

- that would be an ignorant and futile point of view then - how about it sounds like an obvious move to make? Its not like we wouldn't welcome anyone back once they let us know they are out of VM anyways.

DeletedUser22708

So an interesting turn of events today, lost my first city in months, congrats Hateocracy even though it took you 3 hours after you cleared my city to finally send a cs hoping i would not be there. Got close to 40k bp, so i'm quite happy.

Was actually wondering when the Hateocracy fighters up in O53 would come out of their shell and send attacks, looking forward to the next few days as i've heard 'Hateocracy' is coming after me and my cities.

Expect a warm welcome guys