any challengers out there?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8790
  • Start date

DeletedUser8790

So is anyone in this world going to challenge hateocracy? Just curious

DeletedUser8790

well I did offer my help to your leader, But I will judge by that comment, that is a no?

DeletedUser8790

I think you chased me to O42!. LOL, Looks like you will get an uncontested win, good job I suppose

DeletedUser

I am too busy fighting the Pikachu noobs and their academy Creating Chaos to worry about fighting against decent alliances!

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I fight myself, get loads of self- amassed BP, no that is Digi, my mistake. I don't do BP anymore, dull. Looking for a new thrill in the game.

DeletedUser22708

I fight myself, get loads of self- amassed BP, no that is Digi, my mistake. I don't do BP anymore, dull. Looking for a new thrill in the game.

Haha lovely mate, but i get all my bp from your members.
Btw the 'i don't do bp' anymore is funny. The point of this game is war and fighting, if you play the game right you don't have to 'do bp', a good ranking comes naturally then.

DeletedUser25712

I am too busy fighting the Pikachu noobs and their academy Creating Chaos to worry about fighting against decent alliances!

Lmao, You are pacted with Hateocracy. (Or are you? Not sure after you guys joined EN for a while then recreated Philosoraptors)

I bet you're just far too busy with running away from PITS and conquering some of our small/inactive members to worry about Hate though. Send a CS at me or Plopje, then you can trash talk us.

Edit: Also we are not PITS academy. We have no intentions of swapping members with them. We hardly even work with them against your alliance, we are mostly just sharing information at this point.