Malicious Rage

DeletedUser

We are Malicious Rage

don't make Us angry you wouldn't like us when where angry

We are experienced players originally from gamma. We now how to take your city's and we will rule the Apollonia ocean and leave every one else in the dust of our destruction. Our first target is MRA alliance's nothing personal we just don't like you.

Recruitment

We are NO MRA we are looking for experienced players who are active in game/forum. If you are looking for a alliance you can hide in are you are a sim city builder please look else where.

~Pacts~

We will be making no packs until the end of BP

Merge

We will not merge into any alliance full stop.

We will be going to north east. We are in ocean 54

Message in game to join when the world opens we will be on when the world starts

Members

Madamkittykat
Whostolemypizza
chrisgriff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

hmm... not sure what to say about this alliance... perhaps a ball of string will distract these guys while we move into their cities.

DeletedUser

wow you underestimated us already we have experience in this game. don't think we can get distracted by string and no you cant have our city's but we will help our self to yours.

DeletedUser32498

wow you underestimated us already we have experience in this game. don't think we can get distracted by string and no you cant have our city's but we will help our self to yours.

okay well I will say no more. in-game is where it gets interesting. ;)

DeletedUser32498

i will see you there.

I am going to be bringing some Whiskas Cat Food along.
whiskas_complete_lamb_1kg.jpg

DeletedUser15240

Please inform me, for I am interested, what is this experience? How much ABP did you have in your last world, what alliance where you in?

DeletedUser

I been in many world you want me to list them?

Last edited by a moderator: