Reckless raiders

DeletedUser

we are here to dominate O55. we do not want any business with the other oceans. There will be daily cuts. Please post below if you want to join. I hope to be joining in the first 5 mins of the world so alliance will be setup after about 10 mins. To me bp means more than points. Many ask why people should join. Well that's an easy question to answer. First off, we are only for the best and always will be and secondly, instead of being a one time alliance, I will be looking for the top 20 players to stay with group and stay active on a thread where we will post all the worlds we are joining and where we can have friendly chat with each other.

REQUIREMENTS:

Be Active: minimum:1 hour a day. on forums.
Be Supportive: I want to see everyone getting the heroic death reward pretty quickly.
Be Offensive: You must farm and attack. Bp means everything. Bp=CP=more cities.
Take It Seriously: Many people say have fun but you must define having fun. I do not want people in my alliance who are just going to muck about.

Regards,
CHILLYMAN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does every single thread have to be spammed every time? lol

And Im only active 59 minutes a day, so I guess I don't meat the cut. :D

DeletedUser

Does every single thread have to be spammed every time? lol

And Im only active 59 minutes a day, so I guess I don't meat the cut. :D

LOL. honestly i dont care if you spam this thread. my message is still at the top.

DeletedUser

then you just ruined the game! you can have alliances that don't take the game seriously and be some of the best at the same time.

when i said that i meant to go randomly attacking people and giving the alliance diplomatic problems and so on.
---
I dont want a crazy idiot to muck up my alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41934

Points means nothing. Besides, the world just started. We'll see when bp ends :) But impressive none the less!

DeletedUser

yeah well this is just the beginning. we will be even further ahead in abp when bp ends.