The world is dying

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

remember this, each time you make a building it hurts the world and eventually kills it.

DeletedUser19042

Lol. you reach 1 million points and the world is dying...Sounds legit.
I mean, dude...There are veterans here who had over 2 million points ALONE (not alliance points)(including me).
And now you say the world is dying because an ALLIANCE reaches 1 million points?

lol. Just lol.

DeletedUser31385

once we hit the limit the world is doomed, then when the wonders are made the world has a heart attack and dies.

DeletedUser32498

As we get 1 million points? Bro I've been on alliances with more than 30 million points. :p and the world is not 'dying'. How can a world die before beginner protection is over?

DeletedUser19042

once we hit the limit the world is doomed, then when the wonders are made the world has a heart attack and dies.

There is no limit. On Theta I was in an alliance with over 100 million points. The world only died 3 months before it closed. It lasted 2 and a half years!
So please don't say the world will die. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Hey Jorisva he's already in the red. Now it will be hard for fig to get those green bars. :)

DeletedUser

Never de-rep me again unless you want the favour returned (as I just did)

There is no limit. On Theta I was in an alliance with over 100 million points. The world only died 3 months before it closed. It lasted 2 and a half years!
So please don't say the world will die. :rolleyes:
if im thinking right i will derep u for the talk about grepolympics.when i saw the mods explain to players that the gold have nothing with the game,and everybody have equal chances and bla,bla,bla im just asking if u really think we r all IDIOTS!i never saw such filthy guts maybe only in parliaments.and yes i will derep u even than mods have gold and reps as much as they want.
ps.dont forget to ban me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

^whoa someone's angry

Anyways back on topic, I thought it was crazy when people said Troy would die 10 months before WW started, but to say a world is going to die on day 2 is either completely misinformed or a terrible attempt at trolling.

DeletedUser32498

.. but to say a world is going to die on day 2 is either completely misinformed or a terrible attempt at trolling.
Dude we were all noobs once. I remember my very first forum post. It landed me a red bar. :)

DeletedUser42407

What is a derep and +Rep? Also what is a red bar? Sorry for the noob questions just interested.

DeletedUser32498

See where it says Taxiarch under your name? That is a green bar under there. So you must have gotten +reps. -reps will make it red bar.

DeletedUser

lol...he hid his troop count. Yet i can still see he has divine envoys....figtree, i'm on the alliance right next to you :0)
and im hungry!