Celestial Guardians

DeletedUser

Celestial Guardians

We are elite and aggressive players that mainly come from Bellerophon and Helorus, and will be joining in the North-West corner of the map. If you are interested in joining please reply bellow, however there must be proof of your experience. People who have never reached over 150K points won't even be considered prior to the world opening, and the same goes for your ABP which must also be very high. Once the world has started we will judge you more on your current performance, but past experience will still be required. It is hard to join us, and even harder to stay with us. You could have won X amount of worlds, but if we see you lacking in activeness and participation, then you will be kicked without hesitation (Unless you have warned us in advance). Refugees and spies be warned, we have a 0 tolerance to people like you, so watch your backs!

If you have any questions or quires, please reply bellow or contact either Myself, or Pusakal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm possibly interested in joining. Below is the link to a few places that will give you an overview on me.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/1817824
http://grepointel.com/track.php?serv...um&rt=overview

And here's some background info on me-

I started playing on thebes a few weeks ago. I'm relatively new to the game, but I have picked up on it very fast. I am able to be online any time of the day even while at work since I am able to access the game through my Android app. I am currently a freshmen engineering student in college and am involved win the United States Army ROTC program. Once I graduate college in 4 years I will have to be done with the game as I will be a commissioned officer which doesn't really leave me any time for games.

I have a skype to help with communication between alliance members, and enjoy playing with very active players. The more active the better! It's always fun to have some cool people to talk to, and get involved with.

If I seem like the type of player you like to play with, send me a private message with some more details about yourself and your vision for how the alliance will play out

DeletedUser42407

Your going to have like 5 members because not many people get over 150k in points. I suggest you set your limit lower to a number like 15000 because afert 15000 theres not much to learn so you don't gain a whole lot of experience after that.

DeletedUser18223

Hey, I'm possibly interested in joining. Below is the link to a few places that will give you an overview on me.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/1817824
http://grepointel.com/track.php?serv...um&rt=overview

And here's some background info on me-

I started playing on thebes a few weeks ago. I'm relatively new to the game, but I have picked up on it very fast. I am able to be online any time of the day even while at work since I am able to access the game through my Android app. I am currently a freshmen engineering student in college and am involved win the United States Army ROTC program. Once I graduate college in 4 years I will have to be done with the game as I will be a commissioned officer which doesn't really leave me any time for games.

I have a skype to help with communication between alliance members, and enjoy playing with very active players. The more active the better! It's always fun to have some cool people to talk to, and get involved with.

If I seem like the type of player you like to play with, send me a private message with some more details about yourself and your vision for how the alliance will play out
barcium it seems your out of 150k points requirement though im looking forward to a member whos activity never slows down and proof it base on you grepostats but the problem is you has just started the world though i can teach you everything you needed so to be fair to the others who would like to join i will put you under probation like wise to the other who would like to join,,i would not give any special treatment for you guys once you show inactivity or else you will be send out of the family..plus since your out of 150k point ill be giving you quota to reach with in 1 week once you failed to reach it your out,,im not tellign you to sim the game you need to be balance in any aspect troops and building of course..so we will be going north west so will wait you there,, you shall not be invited yet to skype until you will pass the test but you will be invited to the alliance

thanks
pusakal

jabba55 said:
Your going to have like 5 members because not many people get over 150k in points. I suggest you set your limit lower to a number like 15000 because afert 15000 theres not much to learn so you don't gain a whole lot of experience after that.

lol really? i dont think so mate :) as i said we are not going to a slower phase:pro:

attachment.php

DeletedUser42407

I like your alliance but like I said I think that a 15 000 limit would be fine. Good luck.

DeletedUser18223

I like your alliance but like I said I think that a 15 000 limit would be fine. Good luck.

sorry but we need limitation and requirement to fulfill the standard we needed anyway thanks dude :)
attachment.php

DeletedUser32488

I had over 400k points on en29 Ephesus, however after our alliance won the world I stopped playing there and all my cities ghosted. So how do I show I've had over 150k points?

DeletedUser

Mate if you read the whole thing I say that the limit is for those who want to join before the world opens. If you join North West we can review your growth, and see how good you really are. If you seem to be doing well, and keeping up with many of us we will consider sending you an invite.

I had over 400k points on en29 Ephesus, however after our alliance won the world I stopped playing there and all my cities ghosted. So how do I show I've had over 150k points?

There is no real way for us to know you reached that, other than giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you end up playing well we know you were telling the truth, if you don't do we'll we will just kick you out. Also do you have Skype by any chance since it makes communication a lot easier, and if you don't have it would you be willing to get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18223

we can based it on your awards for sure with 400 k point you have able to manage to get defender or fighter of the day or something like that or you have earned 50 colony's ship,,those would be solid proofs

attachment.php

DeletedUser

15 000 points? Hahahaha!!! That is still tiny! By tomorrow morning I will have my 1 million points in Helorus. This alliance is for the big boys n gals. No noobs allowed!:cool:

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Alliance Cities Average points
23 CoyoteKG 1010405 2 Freaky 2 Pirates 74 13654

DeletedUser

I'm Definitely not interested in joining Celestial Guardians but I definitely agree with them on this, speed 3 world and you could have 15,000pts in 2 weeks that doesn't show experience. To get to say 300,000pts you need to have played the world for a while, taken many cities and gained a substantial amount of Battle Points which is the experience they are looking for.

DeletedUser42407

Well not very many worlds are speed 3 and once you know how to conquest and have some descent experience then that should be enough for an ordinary member, now for a leader, diplomat or recruitor than you would need at least 500k in a few worlds.

DeletedUser

Well judging by a few players they got from Helorus... they have no standards haha... most of them with over 150k points have simmed their way to it and just taken very easy takes/internals... loads of poor players there

DeletedUser42407

Clearly there not poor being in the top 3 of ocean 44 and you can't sim your way to 150k points you have to be active and constantly farming, conquesting and defending.

Callinectes and pusakel are very experienced players and there leadership is great.

DeletedUser

haha... callinectes is in my alliance in helorus.... but seriously you want to say you cant sim to 150k??? that what 13-16 cities very easy to get....

you can sim yourself to 300 k look at their players... and many other players in other allies and tell me their not simming....

DeletedUser32498

15 000 points? Hahahaha!!! That is still tiny! By tomorrow morning I will have my 1 million points in Helorus. This alliance is for the big boys n gals. No noobs allowed!:cool:

Congrats 1 million points in Helorus is very impressive. But how do I know you can balance your time effectively in more than 1 world?