Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser31057

How do you see the alliances in 6 months time, are they going to rise or sink. Which Alliance do you think will Win the World Wonder?

1. Enigma - Rise or Sink
2. Insurgence - Rise or Sink
3. Spider Monkeys - Rise or Sink
4. Olympia Alliance 101 - Rise or Sink
5. Phalanx of Achilles - Rise or Sink
6. ATOMIC - Rise or Sink
7. The Forgotten Legion - Rise or Sink
8. Olympian Roughnecks - Rise or Sink
9. The Trireme Fleet - Rise or Sink
10. Desire - Rise or Sink
11. KHAL DROGO - Rise or Sink
12. God s Wrath - Rise or Sink

DeletedUser37609

i think there will be a few mergers before world wonders...maybe into 3 massve alliances

DeletedUser

:p KD at No 11 is one inactive guy and 2 banned and Gods Wrath no. 12 is just one guy (damn, that's cool - being no 12 alliance in the world on your own...hey, I'd be no. 9!!! - I might try that - sorry Joe!).

You have to feel sorry for anyone in 13th+ ... the word "losers" just doesn't do it justice.

DeletedUser31057

:p KD at No 11 is one inactive guy and 2 banned and Gods Wrath no. 12 is just one guy (damn, that's cool - being no 12 alliance in the world on your own...hey, I'd be no. 9!!! - I might try that - sorry Joe!).

You have to feel sorry for anyone in 13th+ ... the word "losers" just doesn't do it justice.
LOL. I have just notice that as well :D

Anyway, what about the others.

DeletedUser25074

Ins has a lot of naughty players in there atm that we cant attack :p most of those players being on there WW islands too they will sink when the mass ghosting starts happening.

DeletedUser

PoA is already on the rocks. They're pretty much a one-man band and Enigma has taken 20 cities off their top guy so far this week.

DeletedUser31057

I really got info that majority of Insurgence players cannot attack nor supported. Somebody from Ins should shed light on this.

DeletedUser31057

PoA is already on the rocks. They're pretty much a one-man band and Enigma has taken 20 cities off their top guy so far this week.
Yes, I've noticed this also. It appears PoA got first 1 city from Enigma, the Enigma retaliated by conquering 20 cities from 1 player of PoA.

The guy might licking now his wounds.

DeletedUser29194

Yes, I've noticed this also. It appears PoA got first 1 city from Enigma, the Enigma retaliated by conquering 20 cities from 1 player of PoA.

The guy might licking now his wounds.

his taking a city kind of did not work enigma lost one and up to now have gained 21 :p

DeletedUser25074

A member of PoA grew a pair
hzkb.jpg

Enigma didnt like this :supermad: the end result... Bye Bye big balls
92qk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19958

Fair play to him though.. I have respect for the fact that most would have jumped straight into VM as soon as cities started falling, but he did try and stand and fight.

DeletedUser29194

Fair play to him though.. I have respect for the fact that most would have jumped straight into VM as soon as cities started falling, but he did try and stand and fight.

true many others have hit the VM button and he defended a couple cities strongly

DeletedUser31057

You guys do you think to rise or sink with the ongoing conflict between Enigma and Phalanx of Achilles :p

DeletedUser31057

Heads up! The one man team Phalanx of Achilles falls down to rank # 7 and downsized their strength 25 players. What is General without an army :pro:

Ohh and hey, they are still swimming :D

DeletedUser31057

I guess no one here knew what was going to happen in Olympia.

Insurgence breaks silence in Olympia by splitting their alliance into 3. First is the To be Announced claiming to be an elite academy of the Insurgence, second is the Insurgence, and third is the To be Announced 2.

To be Announced 2, for sure will sink :)

DeletedUser

So what's an "elite academy" then? That looks to me like some sort of tautology given what both "elite" and "academy" mean in Grepolese.

DeletedUser

There's no reason to have an academy with a 200 player limit. Academies are dumping grounds for inactive and/or unskilled players.

DeletedUser

Exactly so.

"Elite" = "We're the worst sort of MRA imaginable"
"Academy" = "We're the dregs that even the worst sort of MRA wouldn't contemplate as members"

In this case the "academy" seems to have walked away and abandoned a bunch of mostly inactives and banned, so why they feel the need to continue to associate themselves is a mystery to me.

Perhaps one of them could explain it all in simple terms even I might understand?