DeletedUser30111

War Stats
The Noble Experiment
NRKAGPKK
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost ToTaken From Lost toTaken FromLost To

Thermal Resistance
NRKAKK
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost ToTaken FromLost To

**NR = No Rules; TNE = The Noble Experiment; TR = Thermal Resistance; KA = Killer AntraX; KK = Killer KlownZ; GP = Ghost Pirates

Growth Stats

Alright everyone, bear with me because this one is a bit messy. I forgot to write down the points of each alliance at the end of the month last month and with a couple big member changes at the beginning of the month this really skewed the stats. SO instead of doing the regular point change and % growth I calculated the points gained based on conquests basically subtracting points from new members and adding points from members who left to try and get the best number of points gained from conquests.
This is probably most confused because, for example NR only gained a net of 450,000 points this month, but the gain in the stats is much higher because through conquests they covered a lot of losses from members leaving. It's probably not the best statistics, but I was consistent with each alliance so the comparisons should be fair, next month I'll try to include both the old and new point stats.

No Rules
ABP: +1,565,331
DBP: +1,501,637

BP/Cities: 915

The Noble Experiment
ABP: +1,939,893
DBP: +2,968790

BP/Cities: 1788

Thermal Resistance
ABP: +402,453
DBP: +1,084,485
BP/Cities: 834.6

Killer AntraX
ABP: +717,425
DBP: +410,855
BP/Cities: 1003.3

Killer Klownz
ABP: +234,181
DBP: +69,781
BP/Cities: 531.9

Ghost Pirates
ABP: +541,530
DBP: +523,283
BP/Cities: 1685

Green = Highest Growth
Blue = Second Highest
Red = Worst Growth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

Starting to wonder how tr still got one million points.... Anyway, nice one sable.

DeletedUser30111

Starting to wonder how tr still got one million points.... Anyway, nice one sable.

Unforunately with the lazy math I did, ghosts and colonizations count. I'd like to see a way for it to just be conquests from enemy alliances. But that's not really the point of it anyways, what this shows is how the world will be going forward, we're seeing less and less alliance changes, so those won't really count for much in the upcoming months, what counts is points gained through other means.

DeletedUser30967

Once again- thanks for taking the time to put this together Sable! Even though you think your math is lazy- looks just fine IMO ;)

DeletedUser

Thx for the stats sable ;) i was actually expecting worse from us due to it being a month of lowish activity... Great stats from TNE which i was expecting, Mal returning has really perked up their teamplay and response time, which is why our point growth is so bad, our success rate has fallen quite a bit :(...

Quick question for sable, the bp/city is that abp or total bp???

DeletedUser30967

I think it's total BPs as its the only way TRs stats make sense....

And maybe the reason for your drop in success rate is that you've simply gnawed most the fat off the bone already. I know I've been behind more than my fair share of world shake-ups, but I can't take credit for everything that happens- including GPs stats ;)

DeletedUser

thanks again, interesting stats as always

for TNE good point and bp gain but the war stats were terrible

i calculated a net loss of 45 cities against enemies, granted this didn't include cities taken from TR(if there is any) but NR took 59 cities off of TR and TNE

ok so just to clarify, TNE and TR are not allies?

and how do TR do it, massive losses yet 1 million points gained

DeletedUser

Thanks for compiling stats again Sable.

TNE war stats aren't good, but we pretty much don't lose cities from our core ever. Some new recruits and less active Northern players are in a bad spot and surrounded by enemies. This, along with Leopard losing a bunch of O54 cities to NR a week ago pretty much accounts for the losses this month. The loss of the majority of his O54 cities was inevitable. He has quickly replaced them and is back to full strength.

TR and TNE are not allies. Not really fighting either. Not much of a geographic border between the 2 of us.

I would guess TR colonizes and builds up cities and take ghosts for point gains.

DeletedUser

Here is my addition to help those who don't understand how TR plays to gain some understanding. After a tally using grepostats of colonizations of TR here are the results over the past month:
Conquests of NON-abandoned cities:
Allied players
3 from No Rules
1 from TNE
1 from ISIS Conquerors (inactive)
1 from the Knights (57K point alliance)
5 from Demi-gods (428K point alliance, avg point per member = 19K)
2 from The Dark Elves (92K, avg 8K)
1 from Hydras (currently non-existent, must have scared them away!)

UN-allied players
6 from random un-allied single city players
7 from kltturner (a former member, now inactive)
57 from ThunderB0lt (a former member, now inactive)

And that is the collective conquests of non-ghost cities by Thermal Resistance over the course of July, a staggering average of 2.7 non-ghost cities per day, 70 of the 84 were from un-allied players, 63 of which were from former members which became inactive and they booted them before absorbing their cities.... (yes, I am the biggest TR hater in the whole world of Troy)

DeletedUser

% of BP from ABP/DBP

My breakdown of the ABP/DBP percentages.
NR
51.0% ABP
49.0% DBP

TNE
39.5% ABP
60.5% DBP

TR
27.1% ABP
72.9% DBP

KA
63.6% ABP
45.4% DBP

KK
77.0% ABP
23.0% DBP

GP
50.8% ABP
49.2% DBP

I think these show that TNE has been under massive attack as they still have a good amount of ABP, so they are holding up pretty well. KK has been almost entirely un-attacked but the only aggressor they share a border with is TR so not much of a threat there. GP and NR were pretty much straight up & KA was reasonably close to even.
Take them as you will!

DeletedUser

something that people might find interesting

i was looking around on grepointel and i found some interesting things

from july 1st -july 31st of the top 30 attackers (abp per city i think is how it's measured but i'm not entirely sure):

6 of them were from NR
NR had nobody in the top 10
TNE had 11 in the list
TNE had 5 in the top 10 and had no.1 (ryan1066)
TR had 2 in the list, a round of applause for pmosr and samman61, you guys should find a better alliance...maybe Demi-Gods?
GP had 4 in the top 30 and 3 in the top 10, they had positions 2. and 4.
KA had 4 but none in the top 10
KK had only 2 in the list but they did have a top 10
surprisingly fifixx from UNITED ALL was in the list at 7., he/she seems like a good player

in the DBP top 30

4 were from NR and one in the top 10, brave lord was at no.2 but he spent half the month at TR
GP also had 4 and they had just the one in the top 10
KA had nobody in the list, impressive
KK too had nobody in the list
TR had 5 in the list, punch drunk their highest at no.4
the other 16 places went to TNE, including no.1 which was arrakos

make of these what you wish, thought that these would add to KC's stats

DeletedUser30111

Those stats are slightly wonky, like for people like Arrakos and Brave lord, it's bp per city and I think the bp is over the course of the month and the city count is current, so if you got the bp from 50 cities then lost all or half it looks extremely impressive, although that's mainly for dbp.

DeletedUser31212

i got 120 plus cities. if i get 360000 in a month i avg. 3000, lol. :D

DeletedUser

Just be like me, sneak in an Attacker of the Day on a day where you are just getting rid of extra troops!

DeletedUser

6 times as easy as it is with 20 cities ;)

and mal, is it just me or have you just became an IGM?