Newspaper Myonia Tribune

DeletedUser27610

1. Praehelios, good newsletter, honest with your thoughts on world events ;)

2. We need to just play the game, none of this jumping ship business, cuz if you do that on an AB destroyer you won't last long LOL

3. grrdtrrs made his choice and so did DDFan80 when they decided to go where they could survive longer (longer being a very relative term in regards to what's happening right now)

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

You two have shown what you're worth and we should respect that. It's in the past and if these two want to show a weak backbone and hide in a corner behind EN's greatest then very well nothing anybody says can change you here or in RL.

Now, how's about we all agree to a fair fight (fair also being relative LOL). This war is coming to be a war of intel and spies, when we should just be smashing each other's heads in with our long spears and huge shields -best way to fight, tho I prefer bashing skulls with a Supercobra-

Good Luck to all and let's make this fight fun at the very least. No need for more drama in a war game HAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

Don't be Naive

This is an open statement I think alot of player here need to learn from, not directed at anyone personally. Or ment to stir any offence but :pro:

Many wars have been and gone in the world, each and every war has been filled with Propaganda, strategy games and many other things right down to real life is filled with it. Anyone naive enough to think it wont exist here shall maybe realvaluate there thinking of strategy games and Grepolis!

All in all there will always be turncoats in every war, it doesn't matter if a leader propositions enemy players or if they just have had enough in there alliance and approach enemy leaders with offerings it is all part of War, always will be!

No matter how you feel about it, it is there!

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

16a8a5t.jpg

Let's say some malevolent group -- the government, powerful corporations, extraterrestrials, EN/Unity -- really is trying to read and/or control your thoughts.
This may be the only thing to save you from being turned :p
Care of Sir Knight, Can be made to order ;)

DeletedUser28137

In response to Yo, I did not disclose any information. I was no spy. But yes I did change sides. I went to the side I believe will win.

DeletedUser

Less than 24 hrs and grrtdrrs has already run into VM. Complete coward. He will be your problem now.

DeletedUser

It has nothing to do with your attacks...
He has personal issues which are out of his control and his choice to voice them on here if he wishes.

He was actually quite looking forward to the coming attacks from the talks I had with him, as with us all tho real life takes priority over a game.

DeletedUser27610

This is an open statement I think alot of player here need to learn from, not directed at anyone personally. Or ment to stir any offence but :pro:

Many wars have been and gone in the world, each and every war has been filled with Propaganda, strategy games and many other things right down to real life is filled with it. Anyone naive enough to think it wont exist here shall maybe realvaluate there thinking of strategy games and Grepolis!

All in all there will always be turncoats in every war, it doesn't matter if a leader propositions enemy players or if they just have had enough in there alliance and approach enemy leaders with offerings it is all part of War, always will be!

No matter how you feel about it, it is there!

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

16a8a5t.jpg

Let's say some malevolent group -- the government, powerful corporations, extraterrestrials, EN/Unity -- really is trying to read and/or control your thoughts.
This may be the only thing to save you from being turned :p
Care of Sir Knight, Can be made to order ;)

Well in my time as real soldier (none of that Go Army stuff USMC is where it's at XD) I prefer the real fighting as opposed to dancing around: collecting intel and trying to learn all the going abouts of the enemy. I take no offense to what you have insinuated, but the thrill of this game to me is the war aspect. No intel, no esponiage in terms of alliances and their members not the spying on enemy cities part of the game.

Anything a spook or a lynch does to contribute in a war is something I'd just rather ignore. If you're going to pull a Benedict Arnold.... That's your problem. I just hope that one day in RL you'll know how that feels lol.

There really is no need for all this forum drama over players switching sides. Settle it in game or set a rendezvous in RL

You have stated your opinion and I have defended mine. No need for insult. It only adds to the drama ;)

DeletedUser

No insults intended by me, more so just light hearted humor ;) IMHO the forums need more of.

Along with stating facts of war, the majority of people involved in war no nothing of the Propaganda (or how ever you prefer to refer to it) and/or want to know nothing of it. Myself I prefer being a grunt and focusing on the war side but have had many different roles throughout my Grepo history now.

Thing is its always there even if you decide to have nothing to do with it!

DeletedUser

I now have zero respect for EN. You have spies that hand off cities on our potential future wonder islands to your leadership. That is garbage game play. No honor. grrdtrrs is the most pathetic player I've encountered.

its part of the game it all is and you cant tell me you wouldn't do the same cause you would be lying. if I said to you im off take my ww cities you would simple as that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just so you know lex I was on VM for two weeks because I was actually legitly on vacation. I know the time when I went on makes it look suspicious but that is the truth I swear it.

Anyway, I am on your side now so it doesn't matter!

lol....:) welcome :)

i was chewing the fat..........everyone can jump into VM anytime........:cool:

its just a pain when it seems most do after getting a few slaps......:pro:

DeletedUser

i love a good war like most but...really.....it happens everywhere...ingame and real life.......my last world we had every alliance attacking us ...just like here...but here we are 2 Alliances......anyways.....we had a lot of members that stabbed us in the back.....move on it happens its a game......and a game most want to win..... but anyways....i am now with players that i was fighting against in my last world....and we get on like a house on fire.......as i see it...if you are marked red then you get attacked......dont matter if you are a higher rank or lower....and in all world ....Alliances take in players that they were kicking the heck out of them and ....when taken in they fight with us.....but as most Alliances do or most try to do is take that player out for what he has done........

so live with it!!! and get on with it........:pro:

DeletedUser

DD fan you have changed alliances 3 times, every time you went to the side you thought would win. Your loyalties are about as stagnant as the wind :pro:

DeletedUser28137

I never thought Wargasm would win. I never thought LoL would win. Those were just the places that I could get into at the time.

And I know you all think I am disloyal, but I am where I have always wanted to be. I am staying where I am. Period.

DeletedUser

No mention of Beta Crew? We have been here longer than most alliances in Myonia.(SW)

fghgfhfdgh.png

This is why I did not bother and mention Beta Crew. This is one of many reports like this. You have a few good players, who were loyal to TLOL. You have a lot of dead weight though. That's why every decent player that ended up joining you, eventually left for better alliances except the few founders that will stay no matter what.

DeletedUser27610

I never thought Wargasm would win. I never thought LoL would win. Those were just the places that I could get into at the time.

And I know you all think I am disloyal, but I am where I have always wanted to be. I am staying where I am. Period.

Not sure.... I'd have thought you were loyal. Most people would feel a kinship to the players they have interacted with in their alliance regardless if they wanted to be there or not. Guess for you, your resolve to being a winner, and having that crown on your profile means more than anything LOL. I hope that in the near future your alliance sees this quality in you and acts properly.

Speaking from personal experience I'd rather lose with friends than win with pawns... (Except in chess, pawns are the best way to go ;)

DeletedUser28137

I did feel like I had friends in Wargasm. But I still did not want to stay there. I hope that Wargasm members find it in themselves to forgive me and move on. Yes, I left. But I could have given away valuable information. I did not. I could have worked behind the scenes against you until I joined Unity. But I did not. I simply switched alliances. Worse things have happened.

DeletedUser

Speaking from personal experience I'd rather lose with friends than win with pawns... (Except in chess, pawns are the best way to go ;)

I do love a good game of chess!!! But I have to agree, I would rather lose with friends and my sense of fun still intact than win with a bunch of strangers.

I hope that Wargasm members find it in themselves to forgive me and move on. Yes, I left. But I could have given away valuable information. I did not. I could have worked behind the scenes against you until I joined Unity. But I did not. I simply switched alliances. Worse things have happened.

Agreed. Many worse things have happened on this server alone: Players have gone, players have jumped sides and spied. Players have died. But all in all - your NOT giving away information will not mend the hurt that Wargasm feels. It's like turning to your friends and saying "Hey look! I like you and all - but the cool kids over there invited me to lunch so . . . see ya!" No one likes that character in the movies.

DDfan - you made your choice, and you're sticking by it regardless of incredulous persecution for it. For that I commend you. Would I have done the same? Would many of us? Who knows, we're not in your position. Woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn't apply. We face forward now and move on.

Who fancies a new newspaper? Or perhaps a good Top 12 review?! I'm dying to see one!

DeletedUser19318

Yes playing with friends is awesome..

DeletedUser21953

Awe you kicked abid21 at 10 losses and I lost the pool on the number it would take :(

not looking to start anything lol just wanted to show that the numbers posted are just that, numbers and it's easy to make them look one way or another is all :)

edit: changed number to 10 so I didn't get in too much trouble.

DeletedUser41851

Abid21 told leaders he was quitting. So why defend a player that wants to quit? that is why he was kicked. No other reason. Once again. We do not kick players for losing cities. We kick them when the don't want to play anymore.