Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

We are waiting your cities to expand more and grow bigger before we start picking again like what we did recently :D

I guess recent for speed 1 is 3 months or longer lol. What a joke. What makes it more funny is that you guys don't even realize how bad you really are, considering your biggest competition is alliances that pick up new players on the rim. LMFAO.

DeletedUser37609

jesus christ if there was a catergory for moaning battle point.....deni3d would be no.1 ...he cry's more than my wife

DeletedUser

jesus christ if there was a catergory for moaning battle point.....deni3d would be no.1 ...he cry's more than my wife

Not quite sure what I'm complaining about. Just stating facts so people aren't disillusioned into thinking ATOMIC is good, because they aren't :p

DeletedUser29371

"That's all I have to say about Atomic" sigh, I suppose that means that you can't reply to this then, that's kinda sad as we will miss your insane ramblings :(, but have you even thought that with us taking 139 cities from you guys in the last few months that our timings don't NEED to be good, I mean, I took a city last night and I had STILL have support coming in from YOUR guys up to 24 hrs after I took it,,,pot and kettle anyone?

Man someone grew too much ego around kicking players in OCEAN 25 .... hey tazaxel remember your war on SM ?

It ended pretty quickly and that was when I personally told SM I will not support them with Paragon ...

I would really be quiet from ATOMIC since only my words and the fact that joey had better business with poor KD and failing Insurgence kept you alive and kicking. The second a few Heavy hitting SM players migrated into 45 your alliance started vanishing sooner than flies vanish during heavy sunshine...

DeletedUser

Man someone grew too much ego around kicking players in OCEAN 25 .... hey tazaxel remember your war on SM ?

It ended pretty quickly and that was when I personally told SM I will not support them with Paragon ...

I would really be quiet from ATOMIC since only my words and the fact that joey had better business with poor KD and failing Insurgence kept you alive and kicking. The second a few Heavy hitting SM players migrated into 45 your alliance started vanishing sooner than flies vanish during heavy sunshine...

Finally someone who kicked atomic to the curb speaks up. HaHA nice xD :pro: and it seems Atomic learned that the hard way, as I expected. No alliance gets such a big presence on the rim without somebody else sending them there first. I know more about this game than anyone in their alliance and I haven't even been playing a year yet. LMAO :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

Atomic's problem was poor leadership. They have at best a handful of decent players backed up by some less desirable ones. There 1 biggest mistake was coming up against SM when the hand of piece was offered to them, followed by there second mistake of backing down and trying to stop us bringing the pain whilst still attempting to run OP's against us :heh:

DeletedUser29371

Finally someone who kicked atomic to the curb speaks up. HaHA nice xD :pro: and it seems Atomic learned that the hard way, as I expected. No alliance gets such a big presence on the rim without somebody else sending them there first. I know more about this game than anyone in their alliance and I haven't even been playing a year yet. LMAO :pro:

Well i never kicked ATOMIC anywhere... ok a few of their members i showed how to attack on their own skin... but i ran politics with them... their 1st leader was a smart guy but went MIA (missing in action) one day...

then the guys tried to wage war with SM and we together offered them good stuff... so now the rest of the story short, they are where they are... on the rim.... rimmed by themselves... picking up on late comers and being smart there....

Tempted to defend you denied :p just for funz huh :p just let me destroy this pity attempt on my city from 101 lol

DeletedUser

Well I can't do much of anything since I started in 25 but from the worlds I've played in if the majority of your alliance is on the rim you aren't that good.

DeletedUser

Yes, Denied started in Ocean 25, right next to their territory, so it wasn't exactly easy for him to get away from them, though I heard he did give them quite the thrashing. It was quite hilarious to see the results of several of these attacks, and yes ATOMIC has leadership issues, their Pack Leader can't control his underlings, we had a cease-fire for all of a day and now Superdavealmogia and Cheeky are already attacking a member who just dropped out of VM since he ran out of time.... yes, they go after him since he can't defend himself, the person in question is Ajward.... Pathetic anybody?

DeletedUser37609

if ajward can't defend his self with 44 cities and 450k points then he should give up....

DeletedUser

Maybe you misunderstood, BIGBOYKARL. He dropped out of VM without coming back in (he ran out of days) he is obviously inactive which means no, he is not defending himself. The question then is, did people in his alliance have trip wires in place before he went into VM so they could keep track of attacks on his city when he dropped out of VM? Ideally, yes, but my guess is not in this case. The acceptability of attacking inactives is during a cease fire depends on the terms of the cease fire. However, the alliance begging for the cease fire would normally want to be very careful in their actions against the aggressor alliance otherwise the chances that the cease fire would stay in place would be very slim.

DeletedUser

I really don't care lol, he wants to try something he can come down to 25 and get me :D

Got to come out of vm first Denied. And what you keep complaining about is being a bad grepolis player. You say your good in an other world please let me know in what server you're playing and what world and ocean. I'll come down and pay you a visit and see how good of a player you are in that world, because in en39 Olympia you suck. Just leave and ghost out nobody wants to hear your crying.

DeletedUser

i didn't mean to say that. thought the page before this was the last page.

DeletedUser

so delete your post(s) and post a new one quoting the post you wanted to comment on.

DeletedUser

Got to come out of vm first Denied. And what you keep complaining about is being a bad grepolis player. You say your good in an other world please let me know in what server you're playing and what world and ocean. I'll come down and pay you a visit and see how good of a player you are in that world, because in en39 Olympia you suck. Just leave and ghost out nobody wants to hear your crying.

More random insults, what makes me bad? Because I lost 3 cities to a whole alliance by myself? Then yes I guess I am bad, and I assume using that logic that makes you good :p I'm in Myonia (EN 58) but there is no way you could handle a speed 3 world lol, keep it in first gear buddy ;)

DeletedUser

More random insults, what makes me bad? Because I lost 3 cities to a whole alliance by myself? Then yes I guess I am bad, and I assume using that logic that makes you good :p I'm in Myonia (EN 58) but there is no way you could handle a speed 3 world lol, keep it in first gear buddy ;)
How long have you been playing there? Because from what I see on grepointel you have 36 cities with 396k points which wouldn't be bad in a speed 1 world but like you sated before you're in a speed 3 world where the slightly above average player has at least 1 million points. So you see you're not even an average player in that world either. Just pointing out some facts there buddy.

DeletedUser

How long have you been playing there? Because from what I see on grepointel you have 36 cities with 396k points which wouldn't be bad in a speed 1 world but like you sated before you're in a speed 3 world where the slightly above average player has at least 1 million points. So you see you're not even an average player in that world either. Just pointing out some facts there buddy.

LOL keep proving your genius to me with your nonsense ramblings lol. I'm ranked in the low 100's, probably higher now that I've been in VM again. There may be more now but when I left there was only 2 players over the million mark lol, nice try though :cool: