Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser18468

Rank Name

1. Byzantine Empire: Still going strong and very dominante. Top fighters and catching Illuminati as top attackers will take something special to stop them

2. Illuminati: Were the most offensive Alliance in Actium but in recent months have slowed down a little. Still a top Alliance and very dangerous

3. Shadow Guards: Top defenders and very dominante/clinical when attacking great Alliance

4. War Dragons: Dont know too much about them but they dont seem to do too much average Alliance

5. Phoenix: Hard workers eager and learning all the time holding their own against BE fair play to them

6. Valor: Small and weak not even worth talking about :)

7. The Polar Bears: Fighting BE in the north almost impossible job

8. Illuminata: On the way down lost/loosing all the good players

9. Dragons Confederation: Few good players but should disband or join there Illum friends

10. dads house: Few ok players but weak at best

11. Dragons Den: Disband no point

12. Me myself and I: You will get rimmed if an Alliance attacks you

DeletedUser

it is funny, world is 1y old in 5 days, and the top 12 alliances contain only one original top12 alliance = SG

Top Twelve from mid September 2012
Tiger Blood
The Nightmare
Dukes
The Syndicate
Force
The Gunslingers
Revenge of the Clocks
Shadow Guards
Octavian Vanguards
Black Assassins
Pericles Vanguards

SG survived all obstacles when facing pacts of 2-3 top alliances in core since day 1 and came out of it as very tenacious and stubborn group of players.

DeletedUser

Actually BE is Octavian Vanguard, had to reform due to both founders going AWOL but still the original players.

DeletedUser32498

Actually BE is Octavian Vanguard, had to reform due to both founders going AWOL but still the original players.
Yo Rberni what alliance you in now since Clockmare is gone? I haven't been keeping up with the news anymore.

DeletedUser

I didn't know that.. so we have only 2 surviving alliances (BE and SG ) and only 1 with it's original name

DeletedUser41036

"6. Valor: Small and weak not even worth talking about "

6. Valor - Evil elite team :)

DeletedUser41036

btw, i have a question for BE:

Did riotdog quit before or after cfk started to lose war?

DeletedUser

Well I think he quit because the tide turned on them very quickly. After we reformed we sent massive attacks against him for what he did to us while we were pacted and he was getting hammered pretty hard. I also think the pressure from his alliance mates got too much because most of them didn't really understand what went down and were not very happy they were getting hammered. I believe he and a couple other leaders went in VM mode after losing a few cities and that pretty much sealed the deal.

DeletedUser34426

Well I think he quit because the tide turned on them very quickly. After we reformed we sent massive attacks against him for what he did to us while we were pacted and he was getting hammered pretty hard. I also think the pressure from his alliance mates got too much because most of them didn't really understand what went down and were not very happy they were getting hammered. I believe he and a couple other leaders went in VM mode after losing a few cities and that pretty much sealed the deal.

That is not the story.
We wanted to keep this world exiting and alive. So we did long range attacks (up to 24 hours) and we accepted some players in our alliance in the middle of O-44 (BE-ocean). But if massive amounts of gold are used to rebuild citywalls quickly, it gets pretty difficult to cause serious damage.
The loss of cities was not the reason Riotdog has left the game and I went into VM. I can assure you the reason was different, besides that we missed the exitement of real battles.

DeletedUser41036

There is few changes:
Wd and phoenix switched places
Me, myself & i merged BE

1. Be on path to victory.
2. Ilu reorganising, eating smaller pact alliances
3. Sg is probably second in chances to win (if certain member gets back from vacation and i belive he will)
4. Phoenix - working on anti tom creed tactics ;)
5. Wd had some unfortunate setbacks recently
6. Valor - planing world domination
7. Pb - fighting be and dads house in the north - few very good players, rest of them small
Rest of list are small alliances allied to be or ilu. Will merge sooner or later

DeletedUser

That is not the story.
We wanted to keep this world exiting and alive. So we did long range attacks (up to 24 hours) and we accepted some players in our alliance in the middle of O-44 (BE-ocean). But if massive amounts of gold are used to rebuild citywalls quickly, it gets pretty difficult to cause serious damage.
The loss of cities was not the reason Riotdog has left the game and I went into VM. I can assure you the reason was different, besides that we missed the exitement of real battles.

If you say so. The reason you were defeated was because you accepted those members in 44 when it was agreed that you would not. There was no massive amount of gold spent to rebuild walls. You guys never even got a revolt in to bring down the walls cause at times we had 48 hours notice you were attacking and stacked the cities.

Either way, the leaders of CFK stabbed their own players in the back. They started a war they had no chance to win and then abandoned them at the moment of crisis. Worked out well for you and your buddy Richard the Lion.

DeletedUser41036

I havent said you are bad.

Only that we need to implement some countermeasures.

Can you tell me how many times you tried to attack my cities "NRF d0m0 14" and "d0m0 and PMS" while i was vacation? :)

Btw, those cities have sentimental and historical value :D

DeletedUser40589

U need to keep troops in them that would stop me!!

i just like my cats and my cats like your walls ;)