Newspaper Down & Dirty with Dee Dub; War for the core / World War Thebes

DeletedUser

Show some respect man.. everyone here is a real person. Don't be so rude.

DeletedUser

uh O gang up on spooky time? If you guys are so easily offended I can find you a couple games to play that will avoid you getting your feelings hurt.
images

There's a start. Somebody spouted off talking down about a "rim alliance" thinking they were nothing... It was spooky's alliance so he spoke up. That's the name of the game and what the mains are for. If you don't like it do something about it. But please stop crying about showing respect and telling people not to be rude. These forums die as soon as everybody starts holding hands and being nice.

DeletedUser

So pointing out that one of the interviews was a blantent pack of garbage is ruining ?

Immature..

But please, go ahead and trash talk the newspaper and or the people in it. Not much to say for yourself anyways green.

DeletedUser

Immature..

But please, go ahead and trash talk the newspaper and or the people in it. Not much to say for yourself anyways green.
it would be a sad day when people can print what ever they like with out the right to rebuttal I do believe they do that in a few countrys and most of the world dissagreed with the practice

DeletedUser

I am posting my opinion as well thats all, and after the message you sent me, I had admitted I read your post the wrong way.

DeletedUser

Immature..

haha really? I got plenty to say :p and if you are referring to my city count ya I started a bit late and a little preoccupied. I am one ocean over though if you want to come say hi.

DeletedUser

haha really? I got plenty to say :p and if you are referring to my city count ya I started a bit late and a little preoccupied. I am one ocean over though if you want to come say hi.

You understand why I cant do that right? *facepalm*

Apologies for offending you, stressful night man.

DeletedUser

No one is dissing the paper The writer did a very good job and put alot of work into it,and he has no controle over what the folks he interview say
Sorry if anyone thinks i was actually dissing the author i definatly was not

DeletedUser

You know there is nothing stopping you from creating your own thread or PNP and talking smack to these guys, right?

DeletedUser33944

I can literally hear you raising your voice through the screen. But go ahead, try and make a final impression. In a few weeks no-one will even remember who you guys were.

rim fight?, im curious to see the outcome..... btw whens the next newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it would be a sad day when people can print what ever they like with out the right to rebuttal I do believe they do that in a few countrys and most of the world dissagreed with the practice

In defense of Spooky, I would say that they are actually some real competition unlike the rest of the rim alliances we've encountered. In the past we've literally torn through whole alliances in just a day or two and then mopped up the pieces over the subsequent couple of week. These are actually for real. It might take us a few weeks to push them out of O63.

He's just pissy because we haven't let him sleep much over the last 7 days.

DeletedUser8467

Not shore about all the agruements, but i did enjoy the read. Nice job dude. Sorry im late :)

DeletedUser

And the 'Other wars in the world' thread is probably a better place for it. One bit of sage advice that DW left our alliance in his article is that we're only really interested in going into the core because we're bored. Now there's something to do out in our bit of the world...

DeletedUser

In defense of Spooky, I would say that they are actually some real competition unlike the rest of the rim alliances we've encountered. In the past we've literally torn through whole alliances in just a day or two and then mopped up the pieces over the subsequent couple of week. These are actually for real. It might take us a few weeks to push them out of O63.

He's just pissy because we haven't let him sleep much over the last 7 days.

rofl, remember Concedo Nulli? :p

No? My point ;) Folded within 4 days ...

Last edited by a moderator: