Oropos Battle Records: Attacker and Defender of the Day Records.

DeletedUser

But still congrats to heteroi for the top spot, didn't think anyone would actually get there. Congrats to Thane for even coming close :p

And Spec, should we take Taras off the list since he is no longer playing anymore?

DeletedUser31639

But still congrats to heteroi for the top spot, didn't think anyone would actually get there. Congrats to Thane for even coming close :p

And Spec, should we take Taras off the list since he is no longer playing anymore?

This is Arcade Style rankings. If you leave the arcade, you're record still stands until overtaken.

DeletedUser33530

ABP - Railing - 5588 - 08/12
DBP - Unknwn42 - 9568 - 08/15
DBP - Boar of Calydon - 6345 - 08/15
DBP - xxccvv - 5980 - 08/14
You guys are attacking boar without me there? That's so unfair half of that should be mine!

DeletedUser

Cheater, I'm sorry, but you missed the DBP fest...

We have a couple new baby cities on frontline islands so you will not be getting all the attention :p

DeletedUser

SpankyTurbo takes the top three spots lol! Game Over #1 :)

August 10th: 19,624 ABP
August 13th: 15,806 ABP
August 17th: 16,565 ABP

Obtained from GrepoIntel.

DeletedUser33530

I have no reason to live anymore. :( where is the nearest cliff?

DeletedUser

On August 6th: BigTrouble1 had 20,930 ABP :) :) WOOOO!!!

Source: GrepoIntel

DeletedUser

BigTrouble1: Top Defender

August 20th: 83,948 DBP

LOL. Thanks Relentless for failing to break the siege :) How many LS you guys got left huh? ;)

DeletedUser

I just did the math: that amount of DBP's would require 280 victory processions!!!

That take a total of 70 hours of non-stop VP's in all 32 of BigTrouble's cities! Relentless, you guys made a valiant effort, but you just gave the best player a like 4 more slots to take more of your cities in O54 :) Have fun without your LS and with BT sitting in your core ;)

DeletedUser33530

BigTrouble1: Top Defender

August 20th: 83,948 DBP

LOL. Thanks Relentless for failing to break the siege :) How many LS you guys got left huh? ;)

i think this is cruel sick joke that all of oropos is in on. Im on the front lines this whole time without GO or US gaining any ground. I leave for one week one! and now you guys are breaking records scoring a ton of BP and i get none of it. So unfair :(

DeletedUser

Lol Cheater :p I think you left just as things started to heat up.

Collosus also gained 62k DBP today lol. So it puts us at a total of over 140k DBP gained :p I think Relentless may have gained 50k? LOL

DeletedUser

Not to mention tons of players gained bp's, but Collosus and BT definitely took the lion's share ;)

DeletedUser42486

i believe there a few new records here...

1377080587-clip-45kb.jpg