Grepolympia

DeletedUser

What is everyone getting at this stage? Double Bp and +100 farm is really intriguing

DeletedUser

Same. Spooky did u get that check I sent you for the braces? lol

DeletedUser

I'm getting nothing,have 510 laurels but i go to shop and it says no items found??

DeletedUser13405

Don't understand why that is either. If you have the laurels, why can you just keep adding the xtra population? Seems silly.

DeletedUser19042

Don't understand why that is either. If you have the laurels, why can you just keep adding the xtra population? Seems silly.

Just to avoid that MASS-nukes are being built.
Otherwise there would be people who would build over 1000 LS in one nuke. Try to stop that. lol

DeletedUser

I think he's talking about the 48 hour timer from buying it. That I don't get. I understand the 300 limit to avoid monster nukes but why avoid how many times you can buy it? I mean if I have the laurels I should be able to buy it right?

Also I understand putting a timer to the resources / favor so that you cant abuse it but this pop growth thing is permanent so its not like it'll turn the tide of offense / defense in an hour or so..

DeletedUser13405

Exactly. The time to buy it, rather than the max +300, is what I am questioning. I have to wait 48 hours before I can buy another +100 thing.

DeletedUser

I think INNO will have to find a way to give non-gold users a way to earn that extra 100 pop, maybe via island quests or stuff like that.

DeletedUser23986

I think he's talking about the 48 hour timer from buying it. That I don't get. I understand the 300 limit to avoid monster nukes but why avoid how many times you can buy it? I mean if I have the laurels I should be able to buy it right?

Also I understand putting a timer to the resources / favor so that you cant abuse it but this pop growth thing is permanent so its not like it'll turn the tide of offense / defense in an hour or so..
Because with gold, you can have infitnitely many laurels, and therefore, you can buy 300 pop for each city you own. Not very fair i suppose.

DeletedUser

Because with gold, you can have infitnitely many laurels, and therefore, you can buy 300 pop for each city you own. Not very fair i suppose.

Yeah but gold does make a lot of things unfair to others who don't have or don't use as much. But yes I understand it would be sort of unfair to a gold abuser. Still though a 48 hour timer!? Surely 24 hours is enough maybe less? I don't know it's good I guess to facilitate balance but yeah whatever.

DeletedUser

this Grepolympia thing is unfair for ppl who don't use gold.
Gold whores get extra bonuses like attack, defence and more bp at the end of each discipline. They can also spam double bp spell and get twice as many VPs.