Which player would you bring back if you could?

DeletedUser

The player can either be absent, banned or other reason. State a reason after naming that player. Personally I would bring back firelord. He was the villian of every new world, bringing entertainment to new world forums. I find his posts highly amusing even though most of it consisted of spam and junk. Was he truly a troll or was his antics genuine?

DeletedUser

Player Name: -Horus-
Reason: He was a fun guy, active in the ideas section, a cool person overall.

DeletedUser18132

firelord, Rooster Jones, jarpenguin, Aicy, SjsharksBoy 1.26 version....

DeletedUser

I second the Rooster Jones part.... never really got along with jarp.... and the one thing involving me and aicy was meh....bad... As for Sj 1.26....he was a lie..

DeletedUser

Pfft, you're version 0.9...... and didn't even know that was even possible till I met you :D

(jk, you're alright Sj :cool:)

DeletedUser18132

SjsharksBoy 1.26 was the 5-6 months before 2.0 when I was genuinely interested in the game. :D After that i stopped playing less and less and posting more and more.

DeletedUser27700

Rooster isn't gone, is he?
I see him from time to time.

DeletedUser

Do not know if she has returned but Betsy was one of a kind.

DeletedUser25249

I liked fargobear as a player and personality in the game

DeletedUser

I second the Rooster Jones part.... never really got along with jarp.... and the one thing involving me and aicy was meh....bad... As for Sj 1.26....he was a lie..

Sj 1.26 was a cake.

DeletedUser

Oh, I'd want to bring back Farg..... and Fonts, although I don't think he's entirely gone yet, as I saw him post not but a month a go