Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser41447

Ok, here is what I think:

1.Wolves
Probably gonna fight with Black Rain for O55, and lose the fight... Sink very fast

2.Black Rain
I donk know anything about them, but they seem like good alliance... we will see are they aggressive how they look like... Swim probably

3.KombatIcons
Probably gonna take over O54... We will see how good they are after BP is over... Swim for a while

4.Death Before Dishonor
My alliance... We will be aggressive... We will take over O45... Swim

5.Elite Squad
Guys from Balkan I guess... Another Elite Squad with that picture... No big alliances in O44... Float

Just fast overview...

DeletedUser

Still too early :p

I'm sure by the end of the day we'd find more top 12 alliances to discuss, hopefully.

DeletedUser41447

Not much people joined world... We will see everything after BP is over... I just want to see Black Rain in action...

DeletedUser

Ok, here is what I think:

1.Wolves
Probably gonna fight with Black Rain for O55, and lose the fight... Sink very fast

2.Black Rain
I donk know anything about them, but they seem like good alliance... we will see are they aggressive how they look like... Swim probably

3.KombatIcons
Probably gonna take over O54... We will see how good they are after BP is over... Swim for a while

4.Death Before Dishonor
My alliance... We will be aggressive... We will take over O45... Swim

5.Elite Squad
Guys from Balkan I guess... Another Elite Squad with that picture... No big alliances in O44... Float

Just fast overview...

there's not really anyone else to predict :p

DeletedUser39849

yep, still waiting for members from other alliances to react XD

DeletedUser

1. KombatIcons : Will be fighting with a few alliances for O54, we will see how they hold up. Float

2. Wolves : MRA. Nothing more to say, Sink the moment cities are being taken

3. Black Rain : Will survive as long as they attack vigorously to keep O55. Swim

4. Adeptus : My own alliance, we will be taking O44. Swim

5. Phoenix Reborn : Will be fighting for O55 with Black Rain. Do not see them winning it. Sink

6. Elite Squad: Will be fighting with Adeptus for O44. Will not be a easy fight for either side. Float

7. Death before Dishonor : Will be consolidating on O45. Swim

8. balkan : Will be fighting with DbD for O45. Will not win. Sink

9. legendary Tigers : Will be fighting for O55. Definitely will not win. Sink

10. The Soldiers : Spread out too much. Will lose every fight they have against them. Sink

11. POWER : Spread out, times will prove too much. Will have to make serious friends to survive. Float

12. Warrior Intrepid Nomads : Fighting for O55. Will not survive against Black Rain. Sink

And there is my humble opinion. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, It's gonna be fun if this pans out :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41447

More MRAs... I like it... I think Phoenix Reborn will be easiest target... Copying name from Warrior Worlds second alliance (Beta server)...

DeletedUser41447

1. KombatIcons : Will be fighting with a few alliances for O54, we will see how they hold up. Float

3. Black Rain : Will survive as long as they attack vigorously to keep O55. Swim

5. Phoenix Reborn : Will be fighting for O55 with Black Rain. Do not see them winning it. Sink

6. Elite Squad: Will be fighting with Adeptus for O44. Will not be a easy fight for either side. Float

10. The Soldiers : Spread out too much. Will lose every fight they have against them. Sink

11. POWER : Spread out, times will prove too much. Will have to make serious friends to survive. Float

12. Warrior Intrepid Nomads : Fighting for O55. Will not survive against Black Rain. Sink

Really nice!!! I agree with everything...

DeletedUser

As its the first day of this world I think predictions are just ridiculous xD We will soon see who will reign this world.

DeletedUser41447

I just wish there are more MRA alliances in O45... This way there will be less BPs...

DeletedUser21480

how are the soldiers to spread out for gosh sakes we are the only one who have all there members on one island

DeletedUser42407

I'm sorry are you dumb? we (soldiers) are not spread out at all, we are actually quite close together, besides we have more experience than wolves put together. Its too early to do a sink or swim anyway.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry are you dumb? we (soldiers) are not spread out at all, we are actually quite close together, besides we have more experience than wolves put together. Its too early to do a sink or swim anyway.

Lol... This kneejerk reaction is the problem. Biting off more than you can chew much? And its not my thread, and I have no map. So don't complain when i get mistaken. Also i never said you had less experience than wolves. :p

DeletedUser42407

You clearly made up facts because you were too lazy to look them up. Also you can find a map in either a) Grepo intel or b) the auto updating maps for this world

It really isn't that hard. Im not sure if you think your experienced but your behaviour on this thread has lead me to believe you are not as experienced as you would like to think.