Pnp That "Masterful" Spam Monster

DeletedUser39847

Hello new friends of sestos :)

Now I am not new to this game but a friend of mine from another server jturk invited me, my wife and some other people over to this server to join his alliance Grecian Bloc. All seemed well in the world until i looked at the forums..

06566f11de7b0b6106cca14b92a37238.png

Yes that's right there was a Spam Monster about...

images

So I figured i would make a few guides to help out my friend jturk in organising the forums and helping the newer players as any decent player would do. So i wrote a sniping guide for a revolt server and copied it to sestos and before i could change it...BAM the spam monster popped in
709ad52d61a6fc9addaae90f2bc39a49.png

Notice how he corrects himself :D
perfect-man-bolin-meme-generator-makes-assumptions-based-on-appearance-immediately-apologizes-and-corrects-himself-a9e047.jpg

Now the next chain of events show what happens when the Spam Monster gets his panties in a twist...be warned he had a big tantrum.

So after MK having conversations with himself in the forums
images

He then told the moderators they were not allowed moderate and took their privileges away..they complained to jturk, the voice of reason. Then after some arguing in council (He was abusing a pregnant woman...how classy) jturk then took everyone leadership rights away to give the alliance a vote...everyone agreed...except the spam monster.

2e8a759b21fa8420b1baa1b128d5d1ba.png

So jturk had to step in and we all put suggestions out there in a discussion...MK had some good ones I will admit but he sure knows how to accept a compliment.

f792e0d2ad035a225f3a26a57a4009b3.png

And on

and then TRgold stepped in as the voice of reason as he has always been good at but it was too late...the Monster had lost his toys and was inconsolable.

Now remember if you encounter this Spam Monster please direct the man with the butterfly net and white jacket to his whereabouts....

images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that's got to be embarrassing. I don't get why he started the complaints though. Is there any background or logic behind it? Because it looks completely random right now.

DeletedUser39847

Well that's got to be embarrassing. I don't get why he started the complaints though. Is there any background or logic behind it? Because it looks completely random right now.

Nope he just doesn't like when people have their own ideas and he doesn't agree with them.

DeletedUser

I can admit to not reading much in the forums after the first day in the alliance. What would be the point? It was interesting when I did pay attention to it and the mess was already made. How to get the poo back into the goose? I tried, but like swarren says, once poor MK had it in his head that everyone was out to get him, he was off to the races. I've never witnessed spontaneous combustion before, it's an awe-inspiring thing!!

Hopefully we can move on now and start having fun.

DeletedUser

TR-you have a way with words..
I will say that when the toys are thrown from the pram they aint been picked up again!

Enough said I'm getting into the game and look forward to what happens next

DeletedUser

Hello new friends of sestos :)

Now I am not new to this game but a friend of mine from another server jturk invited me, my wife and some other people over to this server to join his alliance Grecian Bloc. All seemed well in the world until i looked at the forums..

06566f11de7b0b6106cca14b92a37238.png

Yes that's right there was a Spam Monster about...

How can you call anyone a Spam Monster????
welcome to this world, you have a lot of names I recognise in your alliance :)

DeletedUser

Graeme-Think what swarren should have said was someone who talks to themselves like easily 20 posts one after the other answering the post before it.. It was a daily occurrence

As for swarren he is GREAT at spam himself

DeletedUser

Graeme-Think what swarren should have said was someone who talks to themselves like easily 20 posts one after the other answering the post before it.. It was a daily occurrence

As for swarren he is GREAT at spam himself

MK sounds a delight, could quite possibly be suffering Schizophrenia? or Dissociative identity disorder

Isn't google great :)

Howdy Graeme!

HI TRGold are we going to be friendly in this world? with out all you DW kicking my/our butt?

DeletedUser39847

haha hey Graeme nice to see a friendly...ish face here.

DeletedUser

MK sounds a delight, could quite possibly be suffering Schizophrenia? or Dissociative identity disorder

Isn't google great :)

He is every day you got to smile knowing its another day of madness...

google hmmm too much time on your hands maybe??

DeletedUser

Hi Swarren,

and yes snowy I have, but I use google for factual things not that rude stuff others use it for, I am sweet and innocent

What do you think of my alliance name in this world (google helped)

DeletedUser

Hmmm its defo an inventive name... I have to say I quite like it

But I find rubber ducks to be really cute little things..

DeletedUser

so are you a leader of sorts there?

how did google help ya?

doubt your a little yellow duck though