Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

well in athens were bigger alliance cap as well!it was some 150 or 200!

DeletedUser36963

So now that this nonsense is over with, let's do something interesting....anyone wanna have a war where there are teams not just by pacts? Say like Pikachu in the Shower and Hateocracy against LN and Cimmerians? That's basically how it is anyway if you don't include the fact that pits and Hate are fighting....just an idea to spice things up..

DeletedUser

no i dont digi! It is clear that athens is athens and caly is caly! What i am saying is that, we run over this world and victor of world is not our only goal we want all 7 done and fast! differences are if the alliance have 100 ppl to send or 200.also we took already one city on enemy ww isle! i know u like to make us down but the thing is it does not matter what u say we have done it fast and its not far to make all 7 done!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So now that this nonsense is over with, let's do something interesting....anyone wanna have a war where there are teams not just by pacts? Say like Pikachu in the Shower and Hateocracy against LN and Cimmerians? That's basically how it is anyway if you don't include the fact that pits and Hate are fighting....just an idea to spice things up..
azide here u go!!this world starts to be over but u can play ur soccer with ur friends and without score!

no digi i just have read ur earliest posts all the time so i just took defending position!all good mate im happy that we got victor and i will be more happy when we get all done!

DeletedUser41053

damn, enemigo i think you shoud back of before you loose another 20 cities

DeletedUser

damn, enemigo i think you shoud back of before you loose another 20 cities

Seems that MangledSouL has volunteered on that spot. Too bad he hit VM otherwise he would have beat the record.

DeletedUser37520

Congrats ! It was a good fight , they organized their stuff faster than us and won it , simple as that :pro: . After all the ww's are built there's no sense to actually continue playing no matter if u are the #1 or #100 , personally I find it boring when the goal has been accomplished.
Good luck and have fun in the next worlds (for the guys that will leave Caly) !

P.S:and for the people that brag or try to find an excuse I can give you one . there was probably some time traveler modifying stuff here and there that's why they won ') we lost , carry on a new world is awaiting for each of you to win it (maybe)

DeletedUser39812

Thanks for your comments Mezamorphis, LN provided a good fight, but we had been organizing for WW's months before it took place and that I think made a big difference. We've got some rock star leaders that knew more about WW's then I could ever understand and rallied the troops where they needed to be and when.

Has been a good fight. No doubt activity will decline in coming weeks but I'll be hanging around for some end of world battles :)

DeletedUser22708

Well let's hope the amount of active players stay above 300 for a few months otherwise this world is gonna close very soon.

DeletedUser

seems like Loud Noises is dead!also lots of ghost in everywhere!no fun anymore:(

DeletedUser31552

Wut? that wasn't meant to completely kill all conversation.

DeletedUser22708

Yah this forum is pretty dead lol
I don't know about the rest of the world but O53/O43 is still alive and kicking, having some great battles against Hateocracy. Hate blew over 18000 LS on my siege a couple of hours ago while we lost around 8000 birs, was a nice battle ;)