The Age of 4th Generation Worlds

• Thread starter The Legendary Hoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings my fellow forum-goers and ... warriors! I must confess to all of you, although you probably already know, that the age of the 4th generation is upon us. Surely this is good? As the new world Apollonia commences in a few days time, many heroes and warriors are preparing their armour and weapons, to claim en66. This is a special time, for me at least, as... I don't know! But, let us put aside our minds and focus on this fun game me and my philosophic mind are putting forward. The aim is to try and guess the names of the upcoming 4th generation worlds. Prior to my knowledge, there are several ancient cities of Greece called Apollonia, some in Crete, some in Ionia, and some in Mainland Greece. Here is the Guesses list:

1st- Apollonia (confirmed)
2nd- Byllis (The Legendary Hoplite)
3rd-
4th-
5th-
6th-
7th-
8th-
9th-
10th-

Guesses: Byllis (Hoppy), Thrace (Killer of Hell), Peloponnese (Killer of Hell), Cappadocia (Dacia strong), Pergamum (RICK ROSS DA BOSS)

As this age goes on, I will add more positions of the worlds. When someone guesses a position, I will put up their guess, followed by there name in brackets. At the end of the age (a very long time), there will be a table of points.

For every guess right, you will get 1 point. In the table, I will only include the people who have guessed at least one. Please no posting answers that people have already posted.

Good luck! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok I will go first, my guess of the second world is Byllis!

DeletedUser

I think an entire list of taboo words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Personally i'd just settle with the original first gen. But that's just me. :)

DeletedUser32373

My guess is Pergamum.

When does the next 4th Gen. world come out? Anybody know?

(Sorry Forum Mods)