Pnp Ulster v Rampant Rabbits

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I had actually thought this server went into retirement early as I am pretty sure less than 100 people play this server anymore ( either that, or somehow my grepolympic athletes do really well without training )...

Your night time pal,
~Roo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fierce battles have already taken place... Ulster has mobilized it's toughest fighting myth units for an all out attack. Dreading the awesome attack power of Centaurs, Spartan soldiers anxiously awaited the landing of our enemy...

Centaurs_zps0400e219.jpg

It was close. Too close. Troops in Sparta will return to their beds where their wives are waiting tonight though...

( edit - for spelling )

DeletedUser18357

How long does it take for one of you to win?

Ulster is gaining about 14 cities a week and rampant is getting about 18
Its a surprise how long ulster has survived.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to bear with us...

Rampant Rabbits are currently fighting 5 other alliances at the same time... Including SoD ( who apparently pacted with Ulster because they are simply super awesome mega cool )

DeletedUser42043

Very amusing post :D + rep

those centaurs are indeed very frightening

DeletedUser

Just when the troops thought it was safe to go home, the enemy developed new secret breakthru military tactics... Worried that the old school methods of blockading the port wouldn't be good enough, Spartan soldiers were even more fearful than before!

Slaugter_zps6f44b941.jpg

Thankfully the quick wit of the naval commander on hand mobilized the ships into a well thought out defensive pattern. And once again, women in the city of Sparta can rest easy knowing that their Rabbits have not fallen to enemy hands.

DeletedUser18357

Haha I talked to Nord aeiden about this because they did the same to me, sad they still havent learned. Well like he said Cheers for the BP!

DeletedUser

Wow, funny stuff mate :)

Keep it up, and while you're at it keep posting these fails :D

DeletedUser

*Mass Mails a link of this to ULSTER*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is Rampant still actually going?? I thought everyone was on VM lol

DeletedUser

Is Rampant still actually going?? I thought everyone was on VM lol

Yeah mate... still cruisin' along...

Maybe you can answer your old buddy still here in RR.

What is fwmarta problem. I thought he was friendly, he keeps trying to spy on...

Are you guys pacted with Ulster too? Please say it isn't so...

DeletedUser

Nope

Just assumed you had all but disappeared so it was too late to cancel my spys

Im only BP hunting lol

DeletedUser

We have 5 people not in VC ??? were are at full strength
happy.jpg

DeletedUser

Rabbits, long time fan, short time watcher just wanted you to know.

you best be careful , Expendables are also packed with Ulster and if you have had any dealings with the leader tcl2301 he might cry and moan and threaten your 2000pts cities into submission.

not sure why everyone out there doesn't end this babies reign of tears...

making my way slowly . :cool:

DeletedUser

Actually, a couple of the players in Expendables aren't 1/2 bad. Some decent timed attacks... They've picked off a city or two from us.

And yes, they are pacted with Ulster. My understanding is that the team at Ulster sent out free toasters to every alliance in the server... I had no idea that pacts could be bought so cheap, but I guess so... Maybe it has to do with the low alliance caps here.

DeletedUser

I digress, maybe a few are good players, doesnt take away from the poor leadership..
and from my understanding yes, Ulster is pretty much pacted with everyone..... boring to say the least.

keep fighting the good fight.

DeletedUser18357

Expendables seems like they have some potential.never fought them so cant say much on how they attack.
Also Well to Andy Im supposedly on ramants side...?
Even though we are pacted and helped them a few times.
So not all of their pacts are that great.

DeletedUser

you best be careful , Expendables are also packed with Ulster and if you have had any dealings with the leader tcl2301 he might cry and moan and threaten your 2000pts cities into submission.

Rampant for the most part is a joke, they do have a couple good players but not many. The only reason we dont have more of their cities is bc they cant handle us alone. They have to call on sour apples to save them from us an alliance one third the size of them

Since you complaining about Tcl im going to guess your manned rake, since he just took your 9k city

DeletedUser

Rampant for the most part is a joke, they do have a couple good players but not many...

Indeed... Just look at the pathetic BP scores of Rampant Rabbits... A ranked #12 alliance should seriously have at least 1M total BP at this point in the game... utterly pathetic. Bunch of simmers, probably drunk on vacation all the time. :p