Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Lol...Because an individual player didn't take any GooC cities? Did you even look at the map? He is like 50+ hours away from you.
We can say the same from GooC that you didn't take a single city from him. That's just the same. Ridiculous, right?

Compare alliance take overs. Not those of individual players. I thought everyone agreed on the fact that you just can't take over cities that are OCEANS away. LOL

Did you do some research then? I don't think so. Because then you would notice (will say just the same thing again) that that individual player is oceans away from your alliance, and therefore incapable of taking cities.

If you disagree, try taking a city from us that is 50+ hours away. Then I'll believe you.
I'm waiting.

The point was not that he was 50 hours away. It was that the player was making negative comments about an enemy that he has never faced before. And YES it is possible to take a city that far away(48 hours). As i recall I took a city in the middle of yall's core the other day without a fight, and that was a 30 hour TT. Granted, the city was soon taken back by kryp in quick fashion ;) I would just rather have an opponent attack me and my alliance first, then talk . And soon when I take a soul.fire city your point will then be moot.

DeletedUser

As i recall I took a city in the middle of yall's core the other day without a fight, and that was a 30 hour TT. Granted, the city was soon taken back by kryp in quick fashion ;)
Didn't legendica just do that? lol

DeletedUser

Did you do some research then? I don't think so. Because then you would notice (will say just the same thing again) that that individual player is oceans away from your alliance, and therefore incapable of taking cities.

If you disagree, try taking a city from us that is 50+ hours away. Then I'll believe you.

I'm waiting.

Hey genius I didn't make the statement I was just clearing up what the player who did say it meant. I did not agree or disagree with it so don't go throwing - reps around, although at least you signed it ;) lol. Why do you even talk on here. What do you do in game?

DeletedUser19042

Hey genius I didn't make the statement I was just clearing up what the player who did say it meant. I did not agree or disagree with it so don't go throwing - reps around, although at least you signed it ;) lol. Why do you even talk on here. What do you do in game?
I didn't know it was forbidden to de-rep? Must be some new rule I haven't heard off yet. Be happy I signed it, I'm not afraid of getting re-derepped by your guys again(mostly unsigned).
And what I do ingame? Nothing much, but in here apparently enough to make you wonder what I do. lol

Who is this Gorvsa feller? Always gots sumthin' to say, but methinks he dussnt play the gela.

Matey, you should do some research. I'm the most hated guy on the server, by everyone. Everyone knows me, except the noobs. (not that I'm trying to say something with that...)

And if you will now excuse me. I got some more hatin' to do.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did you all see who just MERGED to the top haha. You guys crack me up. Congrats on having the number one spot back. You have always been number one in our hearts ;)

DeletedUser

lol call it what you want but the fact is the past 3 weeks you guys have been crying about us merging. Now you did it lol. It's okay we all knew it was bound to happen but its just funny ;) Anyway about the merge it was a good move for you guys congrats. But I mean come on GoW leaders who decided that really are going to leave 120 players hanging? That's pretty sad. (I know some leaders of GoW disagreed so this is not meant towards you) Coward move as far as I can tell but things get shady come WW time.

DeletedUser21356

Jorisva is nilmoni in the game for those who didn't know.

Another thing, merging with krypt was a bad move, nothing against them but that took a chunk of the competition out of the WW. So i guess we all know how they got the crown on the other world.....lol

DeletedUser

Another thing, merging with krypt was a bad move, nothing against them but that took a chunk of the competition out of the WW. So i guess we all know how they got the crown on the other world.....lol

Same way we will do it in this one, By being the best at what we do. Simple really.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with what Krypt did bringing in the guys from GoW from their side. It was an obvious move I think most people knew was coming for a long time. Now GoW leadership is a whole other story playing with guys for a year then leaving them because they can't get organized enough to make some STUPID WW's. Nebramose I don't know what you and a couple of your guys are doing but if what people are telling me is true I respect the heck out of you.

DeletedUser

Kills everything :( After world wonders, no matter who wins, I can bet you any money that the wars won't be as good as they once were...