Newspaper Apollonia Times

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would +rep you but I gotta spread it first... that means I need to find some more posts that are de-rep worthy :D muahaha!!

DeletedUser33297

Should blame this;

Wxtp0Lj.png

DeletedUser42956

Ohhhhhh, cake and anti-acid great combo, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser

Lol :) There should be an issue about cake, even a small section or advertisement on the side. Would be awesome

DeletedUser42407

I will take an interview, I am leader of the alliance Olympus Rising which is ocean alliance leader of 53. pretty low key but whatever your choice

DeletedUser42956

depends if there is cake, anti-acid, and a puppet show along with a turtle race to wager on, belch

DeletedUser30111

Uhh you could get the inside story on the Imperial Order/Subjugate merge into Unknown
And you could talk about Severed and their war with Ridaz

DeletedUser

I always figured that the top players of both would merge. Now they are fighting it out. I don't get it?

The top players of both alliances didn't merge. Severed crumbled Ridaz & Knights in just over a week, and recruited 4x of their best players after receiving requests from them, to join.

DeletedUser42407

My alliance Olympus Rising is hanging in O53 with no enemies ):

Got a good crew though

DeletedUser

Really?
I haven't seen any big players or very experienced players in o67... I do see an MRA there though, you fighting them? :rolleyes:
The three biggest alliances are fighting at the moment, while my alliance is at peace until we pick a side to fight on