What happened to Depraved Tendencies?

DeletedUser42043

I was just looking at the alliance ranking again today, and was surprised to find that DT had gone down in the point rankings.

Then I saw that bene13 left the alliance a few days ago, and then The Lucky Man, Black66, Rei Ever, vissionn, and Rodrigo Nobre left the alliance recently, resulting in a total drop of 1 million points.

DT still has a very strong team(i think), but I didn't imagine that The Lucky Man would suddenly leave(he's the top player in our world in terms of points and # of cities)

I'm curious, and I don't live in that middle region so I have no clue what is going on..
Can someone explain please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks like internal strife. I honestly don't know what's going on over there. However, it has happened before, where the Lucky Man left the alliance for a short period of time, but returned later.

Although, I respect DT, this alliance has been struck by multiple alliances, and still didn't fold. This would break my theory on the nature of the players in grepolis, lose a city or two and quit the alliance, if not the whole game.

DeletedUser

Yea ive seen people lose one city and rage quit

I noticed the lucky man had left but I have heard of worse disruption in A team than DT

I feel SoD, lacking sanity and LoD are the fighters for this world, everyone else seems to be more of a nuisance than anything

DeletedUser

Dik Tator has kicked out bene13. today at 00:06
Dik Tator has kicked out Rei Ever. today at 00:06
Dik Tator has kicked out Black66. today at 00:06
Dik Tator has kicked out Rodrigo Nobre. today at 00:06
Dik Tator has kicked out vissionn. today at 00:06
Dik Tator has kicked out The Lucky Man. today at 00:05

that's what happened. He missed a few inactive claims and started crying like a little girl.

The Lucky Man on 2013-09-12 at 16:46
Its not fair, man... The Alliance BOOM take a lot of city the XOMAN and i none...

I'm alliance DT and BOOM managed to reserver the cities before me ...

I do not want anyone, you can own all!!!

He continued crying and throwing tantrums. He asked to trade his city in LOD area and told us he was moving in different direction, threatened to give city to the enemy.

The Lucky Man 2013-09-14 20:59
How? You take all inactives and leave nothing for me ....
One city? ****, im not magician....
I'm going to another direction.
Or someone gets this city or i step it to the enemy!!

I was pretty surprised and disgusted that he was acting that way, so I packed his bags and sent him and his buddies on their way. I don't like whiners no matter how big they are or how much gold they spend. He is welcome back if he apologizes and changes his attitude.

DeletedUser

Good job TB. Not many people in your position would have done what you did. Thumbs up + + !

DeletedUser32498

*sigh* So what is happening now with the players who got kicked out? I'm not in this world and I haven't been following the news.

DeletedUser

Well, they will remain allianceless, unless they're going to join another alliance.

DeletedUser

Tyrone.. You go girl! :D
In seriousness though that probably earned you all the respect I lost for you and a bit ... Not that its worth anything but still! :D

DeletedUser13405

It was definitely gutsy, no question, but was it the smart move now that Lucky and his crew have joined LoD (along with sw0rd btw) and have a real presence in O55?

DeletedUser

I received information that TLM planned to jump ship before he took his whining to a different level. He contacted another alliance about joining 2 days before getting kicked. They did an honorable thing and refused him. LOD, however, took him and his crew + SW0RD. If that's how it's gonna play out, I'm fine with that.

DeletedUser

Sw0rd was joining DoW but "waiting until Fadiga returned because thats an honorable thing to do" seems like his honor was needed elsewhere :D

DeletedUser13405

I received information that TLM planned to jump ship before he took his whining to a different level. He contacted another alliance about joining 2 days before getting kicked. They did an honorable thing and refused him. LOD, however, took him and his crew + SW0RD. If that's how it's gonna play out, I'm fine with that.

If I could + rep you I would. Seriously. Well played.

DeletedUser

If LOD were even a respectable alliance, I would be shocked. But in light of all their activities, it was obvious they'd bring another person like them into the fold.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DeletedUser

If LOD were even a respectable alliance, I would be shocked. But in light of all their activities, it was obvious they'd bring another person like them into the fold.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Right, and you switched alliances 12 times already. If I am you I wouldn't make any comments at all.

DeletedUser

Being kicked from an alliance over and over again due to an noobish leader is not alliance switching.

DeletedUser

Being kicked from an alliance over and over again due to an noobish leader is not alliance switching.

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me; fool me 5 times... You fill in the blank.