Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser22940

jeez people
I go away for 1 day and you all go into a frenzy

Enough of the ban and cheating discussions or I am going to start handing out my own bans

Cleaning up this thread now

DeletedUser

TC. You are lying and it is well known what kind of person you are. You did the same thing in XI I am told. You lied to your remaining friends from OoC. (Braves and Scruze) You told Diane you were trying to get your leader rights back to disband the alliance (Like you succeeded in doing in XI). Ask her to forward the message she sent to one of our leaders. So you are a liar or you are suggesting she is. It is my first world and I gave my guys a fair shot at being successful. What you did is selfish and low. It is what it is man you are gone now and we will make the most of our current situation.

At least we finally figured out what your IGN means ;)

Anyway goodluck in real life buddy no hard feelings. Sometimes you have to pay a price to see what a person is really like.

Actually that situation on XI was COMPLETELY different. That wasn't even a WW world.
I didn't lie, i actually asked them to participate.
Its ok ask Dizzi to forward you our skype convo... oh wait i forwarded her the one we had derp derp once again you can't even recall your own skype convos yet try to reference them as ammunition to prove your point, i seem to recall you doing that before.. oh wait.. you did >.>
You're just power hungry, a drunkard, and a fool that tries to manipulate everything to your gain.
but whats it matter? i have my revenge against you regardless. gg

DeletedUser16856

well done topcok
for urs action

u will be award winner of the Gela
for urs great work
i guess thats what u want anyway

well thats the fact end of the day

I do however apologize to all those under the current leadership of GooC for my actions did/do have an affect on you and your play.. i sincerely apologize for that. My actions were meant to be directed at GooC leadership and..well... _____ rolls down hill so to speak

DeletedUser

LoL Power hungry, Not so much. dunkard, WITHOUT A DOUBT :p. Fool, well I am far from a genius. I don't play the mind games. I shoot straight I have with The Bish with DR with OoC with Krypt throughout my time here. Wish you the best of luck in RL buddy it is just a game after all.

DeletedUser

well done topcok
for urs action

u will be award winner of the Gela
for urs great work
i guess thats what u want anyway

well thats the fact end of the day

crown honestly isn't that important to me i've even considered coming back prior to krypt finishing the last ww and leaving the alliance just to prove a point.

so many people think this is about me getting the achievement, its not.

DeletedUser16856

lol....u don't have to prove anything mate
where u had already done it with out any respect to all urs former members

like Greeny said it is just game after all
chill....have a good vm
and good luck in urs RL

crown honestly isn't that important to me i've even considered coming back prior to krypt finishing the last ww and leaving the alliance just to prove a point.

so many people think this is about me getting the achievement, its not.

DeletedUser

In the end, this proves 2 things..

1. Krypteia is simply a WW machine! It is amazing at the pace they are filling up there WW's

2. This is a game, and nothing that anyone ever accomplishes in this game means squat the moment you turn off your computer/laptop/tablet/smart phone.

DeletedUser37919

And this will be the last time that i post anything in here.
I love this game to much and this forum make me want to quit playing Grepolis.
YT Logan

DeletedUser

Where to start? I think I like this bit the best:

It would have been less damaging to GOOC if TopCok had simply given away his Wonder Island cities and then joined us, and we would have accepted that, but he wanted to cause as much damage to GOOC as he could.
It doesn't really get much lower than that, does it?

TopCok, I am not angry, I am not even upset anymore, I am still disappointed. I am disappointed in the fact you have let down 190 people to hurt just one. Which, I have to say, backfired, Green is a much bigger person than you give him credit for. I have seen some of the messages of support that have been sent, I am afraid you underestimate him a great deal.

Most of the original players from GLoC are first timers, their first world, and they have all grown together, learned the game from the bottom, the hard way, fought as a team, forged some amazing friendships, have always been true, open and honest with each other. They deserved a chance to fight for WW.

The merge with OoC was welcomed by all. Yes, there were some tough times at the beginning when you have to gel with a lot of new people who are used to doing things differently, but as a TEAM, we overcame this. GOoC has leaders from GLoC, OoC, No.BS and probably a couple of other alliances that OoC had merged with.

We no longer have OoC/GLoC divisions, we are a team, it doesn't matter where any of us came from before.

I am not going to quote personal conversations we have had, but I believe the Crown is more important to you than you are letting on. It is not all about the winning, sure, no one plays to lose, but you play to do your very best and that is what GOoC have done and will continue to do.

I think you are a great player, you know that, but you're recent actions mean I have lost all respect for you as a player. You have let down your old OoC team mates, all the other alliances that joined OoC, and you have let down GOoC. Most importantly, you have let yourself down.

As for Krypt as a team, you were the best, there was no doubt about that, our team always held you in the highest regard, unfortunately, that respect has been lost too. When and if you earn that Crown, I hope you remember that you did not win it through the honorable fight that it should have been, but that it was gifted to you, handed to you on a plate by a player that had a personal problem with ONE member of our alliance

Jorisva, my respect for you has quadrupled, fair play to you, it was very nice to read your comments.

TC, final word, I hope this is your last world, because no one will want to play with you in future worlds for the fear of being betrayed at the last hurdle.

Anyway, whats done is done, time to move on. Good luck to you all, lets try to make the end of the world fun!!!!

Dizzi :)x

DeletedUser

What TopCok did was shameful. May no future worlds be littered with his disgusting presence. Really doesn't say much for Krypt's leadership either. Sure, it's just part of the game, but where's the integrity? Perhaps integrity doesn't win crowns in Grepolis, if that's the case, who needs one.

Win or lose, I'm proud of GOoC, because not one single person decided to call it quits afterwards. That really says something strong about our team's players. We're all in this together until the end, no matter how many bumps in the road we will face.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19024

Well I think GooC will try to found any excuse to justify them self.
I know it is hard to recognize that someone is better in all cases.
You are judge TopCok, for you one deficiencies, weaknesses, bad leadership, then you have rely problem with team work...

Come on GooC, you have ZERO CHANCE against mighty Krypteia. Look some fact.

Allinece attackers
1 Krypteia 29 983420
2 OCEANS VETERANS 9705191
3 Gods of War 8482704
4 Global Order of Chaos 6 780558
Alliance defenders
1 Krypteia 27 756 447
2 OCEANS VETERANS 14060988
3 Gods of War 10968884
4 Global Order of Chaos 4 580 393
Alliance fighters
I love this the most!
1 Krypteia 57 739 867
2 OCEANS VETERANS 23766171
3 Gods of War 19451588
4 Global Order of Chaos 11 360 871

All three allinces can reach kryp's for fighters, and GooC you think you are rely some threat to us?

GooC do you rely think you can take down Krypteia, hard task you want lol!
we almost fight with all allinces in this world, and gues WHAT we are wining at all fronts!
Well you can take us down when we will quit here, then you can take our GHOST cities...

But I have to be honest, some players from GooC are damn good.
We win without TopCok,GooC you know us damn good, come on my enemy in arms

The biggest problem is at all alliances is "active" and "inactive" players.

Many enemy at TAU where most players from krypteia come, are now at the krypteia.
Also if you intersted to play with best players at grepolis, at next world pm in game...

DeletedUser

Legendica, please remember these numbers do not include the stats from OoC OR GLoC, for a true reflection of ABP and DBP, you would need to add each individual player in GLoC. Very glad you are so confident, and although I don't find arrogance a particularly attractive trait, I wish you the very best.

"The higher you fly, the further you fall"

DeletedUser19024

I agree with you for data I give here. But be honest Dizzi we botuh knows Krypteia is best alliance.
We knew we will win this world. Also we are flying at victory wings some 3-4yrs, we lose some battle but we never lose the war.
Look Alliance profile. Since start we know what we can do!

Our Motto:We win wars and succeed in battle or we die fighting for something worth fighting for.

We are the chosen few who have been given the honour of ruling Gela. Our only objective is to dominate, our journey to victory will be swift and prosperous.
All who stand in our way will be destroyed, as we unleash our panoplies of war like an incurable plague upon unjust invaders.

Recruitment:*CLOSED*

If you wish to apply to become a member, know that we are highly selective when bringing in new members. At a minimum, you must possess the following qualities:

I. Have the desire to be the best.
II. Take no mercy upon your enemy.
III. Show an unquestionable loyalty to the alliance.
IV. Be highly active [inactive players will be kicked].
V. Have a minimum of 10,000 points.

(must contain a link to your grepo stats)

If you wish to take the first step to greatness and join us, contact:

Diane of Kefalonia or dave hill

Our creed is simple, our brotherhood strong, our enemies scattered.

"If you're not with us, you're against us."

We salute our friends and brothers in arms who have very sadly passed away.
LanturnFan
mkmurphy
Krypteia was formed on Gela November 19th 2012 @ 3ish

DeletedUser33941

Dizzi

You speaking of arrogance , lol !! For a alliance that merged themselves to the top at one stage and then they became so arrogant they thought they can push and shove pact alliances around like they want to ??? Now that was arrogant !!!

DeletedUser

Dizzi

You speaking of arrogance , lol !! For a alliance that merged themselves to the top at one stage and then they became so arrogant they thought they can push and shove pact alliances around like they want to ??? Now that was arrogant !!!

1st watch how u talk to Dizzi.

Second read back. I do not think it is being debated about Krypt being the best alliance throughout the game. Best Attackers fought everyone. Did well in every war. What was being debated was the integrity of Krypt by picking up TC. (stupid debate my fault for starting it. Krypt taking him in was the logical choice can we be done with that debate now please?)

3rd u merged back to number one genius lol. We were one u merged in GoW to take back the top spot (pts wise)

DeletedUser33941

``1st watch how u talk to Dizzi.`` Lol !! Time to grow up !!

Integrity , lol again !!! If you had any integrity you wouldn`t treat your fellow pact alliance members like you did !! ( I will cont. this at a later stage and I will post some of your rude and arrogant comments )

Do you know what makes the Krypteia strong ?? Not having loudmouth players like you on board !!

Have to go now , trying to WIN A WAR !!!!

DeletedUser

Legendica,

If you read my post, you will see I have stated that Krypt are the best team, which begs the question why you felt the need to accept a player who is on our WW island? Surely the satisfaction of winning without taking a player who betrayed his own alliance, would be far greater?

As you say, Krypt started together at the beginning of the world, as an established team of experienced players. I am not making any excuses for GOoC at all, but most of our players, me included, have NEVER played before, this our first world, so the achievement I feel for a motley bunch of amazing people who have fought hard to get this far in the game, is incredible.

I am proud of all the guys in GOoC, we have pulled together as a team, we have worked hard and we have had an immense amount of fun, and that is what it is all about, fun.

So, here is to the rest of WW and maybe the next world, who knows??

DeletedUser19042

Legendica,

If you read my post, you will see I have stated that Krypt are the best team, which begs the question why you felt the need to accept a player who is on our WW island? Surely the satisfaction of winning without taking a player who betrayed his own alliance, would be far greater?

As you say, Krypt started together at the beginning of the world, as an established team of experienced players. I am not making any excuses for GOoC at all, but most of our players, me included, have NEVER played before, this our first world, so the achievement I feel for a motley bunch of amazing people who have fought hard to get this far in the game, is incredible.

I am proud of all the guys in GOoC, we have pulled together as a team, we have worked hard and we have had an immense amount of fun, and that is what it is all about, fun.

So, here is to the rest of WW and maybe the next world, who knows??

Imo the issue has been dealt with. Let's no longer spill useless words on what happened (no matter how shameful it might be) and just continue the game.
Everyone gave his opinion, some agree and some disagree. But nothing can change right now. Perhaps sadly.

So stop whining please, and just play.

DeletedUser16856

Legendica
u have no respect at all mate

Well I think GooC will try to found any excuse to justify them self.
I know it is hard to recognize that someone is better in all cases.
You are judge TopCok, for you one deficiencies, weaknesses, bad leadership, then you have rely problem with team work...

Come on GooC, you have ZERO CHANCE against mighty Krypteia. Look some fact.