Top 12 Alliances Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser15202
  • Start date

DeletedUser3237

15 city's?

Is that it not to be funny but I think you should be on at least 17+ by now?

DeletedUser3237

He likes to keep himself with less cities, just to make it fair for the rest of us, I suspect.

Oh well I do tend to keep a spare slot at all times as it has a uses for counter conquering but generally speaking you best getting big as fast as possible to give you more resources and more troops = more power to better aid your self and your allies?

well that just my way of thinking

Let me find MK in the world attackers

scroll scroll scroll scroll wait ill get to him soon just be patient

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And just how far do I have to scroll to find you Shim? I have 1 slot open now and 2 more opening in the next day or so. I will be taking 3 more cities before the weekend dude. Can you match that kind of capability? Oh, I will say, one slot is a city I am giving someone, but anyway, I give a city and I get to take another for my alliance.

Just what are you criticizing? I am in the top 200 of ABP, so I think that qualifies as a real player on this world.

Get some stats for yourself here before you talk about others. You seem to have a lot to say, but little to back it up with bro.

:pro:

DeletedUser3237

Get some stats for yourself here before you talk about others. You seem to have a lot to say, but little to back it up with bro.

Try again but this time what you do is you scroll up

DeletedUser

OK you won that argument. Sorry, I was thinking I was talking to swarren. You are losing cities though and will lose more bro.

I don't know why you left us, we are so much better organized than PR. Heck, we are so organized now it hurts to think of being in an another alliance!

Anyway, nice status you have, but while you are an enemy, I will be coming for you!

It's just the game. You and I made the merge happen together to make Death Squad, but you ran to our enemies right after.

You will lose cities soon I think. I am coming your way. You are probably gonna have some trouble on your northern border shortly.

I still like you though.

DeletedUser39847

OK you won that argument. Sorry, I was thinking I was talking to swarren.

Yeah aren't you taking cities from inactives though?....i can spot 4-5 inactive conquests on your stat's.

Why keep bring me up I don't have to prove myself as a player....check my stat's do your homework on me. Oh wait you'll say "you need to prove yourself in sestos"....I didn't realize experience was world specific.

DeletedUser

Experience isn't world specific, but you do have to respect the people who are making the grade on the world even if you won a world before.

I don't hate you swarren, I just won't have you telling me what I should do.

We have our new alliance set up as 4 fire teams that can fight on all borders. How well organized are you?

Yeah, I got this new alliance set up as 4 Death Squads.

That means there is a Death Squad looking at O56 right now. We will take any city we want on this team.

I am not trying to be a jerk about it, but we are so well organized, our enemies are pretty much not able to get anything together.

As far as internals, expect more of that. I take a city and I often give a city. I have 23 people on my team on my quadrant which means I want 50 in my quadrant, but those 23 are more than a match for any resistance in the area.

It comes down to how you operate and we operate better than the old HaP now since I am the grandson of an intelligence agent.

Pretty much, you don't know how well we are organized bro. Prove yourself on this server if you can, but you started so late, it's likely to not turn out well for you.

In the end, we will be one of the alliances around for a while. Not thinking your touchy feely alliance will last long now.

SW Region Operations are mine to direct and O65 is going to be mine. There won't be much dispute on this matter, just a few biremes that get killed...

Edit: My grandfather was Naval Intelligence in WWII and my father a Marine. I think you don't know what you are dealing with in terms of talking to me like I am some 10 year old kid. I have a BS degree myself and my grandfather did Penn, Wharton, and Law at U of Penn. I don't really think you can argue with my mind anymore, so say what you want, but I will run my alliance like a military machine and you can reap what you have sown soon enough. Honestly, your city is starting to look big enough to rim you. We might have to do that soon.

DeletedUser

I will say, for a NOOB, I am looking pretty good on this world. It is the only world I play now, but I cut my teeth on several other worlds with both CQ and Revolt as the play and I have played briefly on the Beta test.

See what you can do against me here. My buddies and I like fighting and BP, so go for it!

Edit: I know NOOB isn't an acceptable word really, but I used it on myself, so the fact is, I am OK with calling myself a noob. I hope I don't get in trouble with this statement. Honestly, it's only mean if you use it against someone else.

Edit: This thread really needs to have less ego and a lot more analysis, but I have to admit that I like laughing at some of the posts on here!

DeletedUser

Experience isn't world specific, but you do have to respect the people who are making the grade on the world even if you won a world before.

I don't hate you swarren, I just won't have you telling me what I should do.

We have our new alliance set up as 4 fire teams that can fight on all borders. How well organized are you?

Yeah, I got this new alliance set up as 4 Death Squads.

That means there is a Death Squad looking at O56 right now. We will take any city we want on this team.

I am not trying to be a jerk about it, but we are so well organized, our enemies are pretty much not able to get anything together.

As far as internals, expect more of that. I take a city and I often give a city. I have 23 people on my team on my quadrant which means I want 50 in my quadrant, but those 23 are more than a match for any resistance in the area.

It comes down to how you operate and we operate better than the old HaP now since I am the grandson of an intelligence agent.

Pretty much, you don't know how well we are organized bro. Prove yourself on this server if you can, but you started so late, it's likely to not turn out well for you.

In the end, we will be one of the alliances around for a while. Not thinking your touchy feely alliance will last long now.

SW Region Operations are mine to direct and O65 is going to be mine. There won't be much dispute on this matter.

Edit: My grandfather was Naval Intelligence in WWII and my father a Marine. I think you don't know what you are dealing with in terms of talking to me like I am some 10 year old kid. I have a BS degree myself and my grandfather did Penn, Wharton, and Law at U of Penn. I don't really think you can argue with my mind anymore, so say what you want, but I will run my alliance like a military machine and you can reap what you have sown soon enough. Honestly, your city is starting to look big enough to rim you. We might have to do that soon.

You gave my alliance a pretty hard time calling us an MRA and saying we had not proved anything. We took down BC and now we have begun to take cities from Grimoire Heart and its academy at a rate of knots. We have more under siege right now.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en63/alliance/4798/colonizations?page=1

Then I take a look at your stats.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en63/alliance/308/colonizations

Your supposed to be at war with two alliances at least; People Rebublik and Captains Crew. Yet, I do not see hardly any colonizations of their cities and note several losses to each. If you are such an inexorable force, then why are you not taking their cities ?? Your making a point of bullying smaller alliances in a vain attempt at making you look strong, when in fact, it seems to me like you are getting roughed up.

By the way, the NOOB alliance; Imperial order is stripping away from your alliance as ABP fighters very very quickly.. despite yours being formed a long time before us.

I noticed that the other alliance you gave heat to; Victorian is also moving in front.

Note: Just had a further look through your stats and see you have gained 1 city from the people Rebulik and have lost 10 !?!?! and I am only on page 3

DeletedUser42258

Victorian (now Victorian of Apocalypse) has been up on the alliance fighter ranks for a while. I'm not one to beat my chest and say, "look at me," but we've been underestimated and dogged the entire time. Oh Well.

We will all see who's around in the WW stage.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you guys probably made a good move on that. My alliance has dropped a little in BP ranks, but you guys do look good and I congratulate you bro!

DeletedUser

I don't think you need to beat your chest. Vic has been one of the stand out alliances on this server since the beginning and as you know, one of the few alliance who have proved themselves when warring other alliances (inc AoA). It is a shame that this Muppet (MK) has no idea what he is talking about. After all, like he says, the stats speak for themselves. and his tell a very bleak story. .

DeletedUser

Zac are you really that angry at me? Wow. I figured you to be a bit more calm from our PMs, but you were always trying to find out what we were doing and I was always the girl keeping her panties on!

Anyway, don't worry about our stats, those will be changing shortly. We just reorganized our alliance into 4 fire teams or Death Squads as you will. Either name fits.

We will go up in stats soon, we will be doing a lot over the next day or two.

Edit: When you fight against us, you actually are fighting against a smaller alliance that controls a border.

We won't be sailing 24 hours off. We have slots and we will be using over 20 players on each border to kill our enemies now. We should be sending 1 hour CS runs on you and massive attacks.

It just really boils down to doing things right.

DeletedUser

Also, on the subject of PR, they recruited a couple cities. We haven't lost anything. I think we lost 2 cities recently and took 4.

As far as that goes, PR is about to find itself on the bad end of a stick shortly.

I will probably take one of their cities tomorrow depending on how things are going on all 4 borders, but I do have 3 slots, so I probably will get a city of their's soon.

DeletedUser39847

Where do I tell you what to do?

I'm simply criticising your style of play and how your leadership skills are not great. My point is you take inactives from smaller alliances and boast about all this BP you hunger for but yet you have very little.

A good attack with 15+ cities should give you atleast 8k a siege...I get 10k-20k in other servers so what is your excuse?

and you want to rim me?....try it. You would be very silly to try it with 30% morale..

DeletedUser

Do you guys remember the show In Living Color with Hommie The Clown? Well this MK guy really needs a beating with Hommies (stupid stick) All this boasting about his wars (that are make believe) and yet his pacted alliance which is a lot smaller Valera Victrix are the only ones that are even attempting to put up a fight.

1/4 of Death Squad is basicly inactive within a 50 man alliance. MK claimes he has 4 death squads and has 20 players in his group. hell I guess that makes the other group pretty durn weak and even more so with so many inactive players. Their guys are going inactive because Peoples Republic has been tearing their heads off. God help you when I get into your hood Bro. Might as well do all the talking you can for now. When my team gets to your door there will be no more time for chit chat.

TIP: Always be careful what you say aloud on grepo. If you talk too much and don't back it up, it will bite you in the rear every time.

DeletedUser

We have over 20 players on each team and several players are on multiple teams. I am actually on 3 of the teams and joining the 4th team in the next 24 hours. I only run one team though.

I don't think you understand what we are doing and I will laugh when the stats really do start speaking!

Edit: Oh, and you said something about inactivity. I don't see too much of that. My team had roll call yesterday and 21 of 23 people responded within 8 hours to the roll call. You guys don't know what you are talking about.