Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Looks like Check have plenty of slots to take out inactive cities,2 Spider monkeys cities taken from last 40 colonizations dose not exactly look like most are up for the fight.Maybe SM should join up with Check then ye could hold there hands too :p

Love the name check,then you have mate,the amount of thinking that was done to come up with that I can only imagine lol

Taking SM cities doesn't get us closer to WW era, but taking un-allied and ghost cities does. We are pushing for final victory while our opponent tries to delay the inevitable. Once the WW era starts, the real war will begin.

DeletedUser25074

i smelled fear already when you guys delayed the ww era .

You do realise it doesnt actually matter what u say lol were not starting WW on your terms just because u want us too.

We were stalling whilst we set up the last few things but now its just funny cause we know it upsets u all greatly :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31322

You do realise it doesnt actually matter what u say lol were not starting WW on your terms just because u want us too.

We were stalling whilst we set up the last few things but now its just funny cause we know it upsets u all greatly :p

thats what i respond when somebody told me that i am afraid . call as you want for me that is also called fear

DeletedUser29371

Hey graffio are you also afraid cos of dropping points and leaving SM 2 ???

114.93 M. / 120 M.

Just checking to be sure if we are the only cowards :p ?

DeletedUser31322

Hey graffio are you also afraid cos of dropping points and leaving SM 2 ???

114.93 M. / 120 M.

Just checking to be sure if we are the only cowards :p ?
no baby kid , you were the only guys with that very natural way to be slimy in every single things you do .
and by the way i never leaved that alliance . i was kicked out
i had a bad feeling with the other baby kiddo AKA elk . i was right . you guys deserve each other .
and with this i am done .

DeletedUser

Man, that's one fat lady they've put together (hey, maybe that could be their new name?) ;) . But can they make her sing?

Still listening. Haven't heard any singing yet. (Except from some fat guy in a white suit who won't leave the building apparently.)

DeletedUser29371

no baby kid , you were the only guys with that very natural way to be slimy in every single things you do .
and by the way i never leaved that alliance . i was kicked out
i had a bad feeling with the other baby kiddo AKA elk . i was right . you guys deserve each other .
and with this i am done .

awwww someone is angry....

Kicked? that sucks indeed.... i mean even I was never kicked... maybe choose your friends wiser next time?

DeletedUser29371

Does your new baby make you proud new parents?
Good luck with it. It seems to cry an awful lot.

I wish we had something to do with that man :) I trully do... Sadly none of what happened today is our work :(

I wish I could claim and sign anything of what happened or anyone in SM ...

DeletedUser29194

I wish we had something to do with that man :) I trully do... Sadly none of what happened today is our work :(

I wish I could claim and sign anything of what happened or anyone in SM ...

its like a soap opera on TV lol

DeletedUser

But, he named the alliance after you. That's gotta mean something, right?

DeletedUser

C'mon, that would be AWESOME!!!
Then Elk could rename his alliance Enigma 3!

DeletedUser

Interesting that you chose to use the word drunk after describing Elk's actions...

DeletedUser29371

Interesting that you chose to use the word drunk after describing Elk's actions...

I was describing my theoretical actions ;) nothing else nothing more, anything you picked up extra from that was your own doing ;)

Last edited by a moderator: