Newspaper Byllis Weekly

DeletedUser42407

Byllis Weekly: Issue #4
By Jabba

Wars
The wars have seemed to pick up by this issue! The Assassins are fighting against WARLORDS. Phoenix Reborn's merge into them put them in #1 position and made them a target. Odyssey have now regained their 1st place position by taking 13 cities off of a few lower level alliances. Mercenaries seem bent on attacking their only enemy Reformed Law, they have taken once city off RL but chalna leader of RL claims that it was an useless city that they did not need.

Stats​
Odyssey vs Centurions: 2-0
WARLORDS vs The Assassins: 1-0
Mercenaries vs Reformed Law: 1-0

Interviews​
Your alliance ranking has shot up recently is there any reason for this?
recruiting, Teamwork and solid gameplay have many of the members in Odyssey into their third, fourth and even 5th cities.

Evanator, your other leader said this when I asked what has changed for your alliance "Wekylends arrival changed everything (in a good way)" Any comment?
Evan has all the drive and ambition it takes to be a great leader, and I think I brought the experience and outside perspective he needed to help get this alliance going. I wont take the credit for it though, its a concentrated team effort.

You have already taken over Ocean 65 where do you plan on moving next?
I doubt this is information Ill share here :p Happy Hunting.

Your ranking has dropped why is this?
i personally could care less about the rankings, we will grow, and we will expand, the same can not be said for our enemies.

Mercenaries have taken a city off you, how did this happen?
we let them.

What happened to your sister alliance Renewed Order?
renewed order was not needed, one of our ex-members who has since quit this world dissolved it and ran, we left it that way as it is necessary.

What oceans are you focusing on?
We will be focusing on 056 and 057 ATM, since we have enemies in both of these oceans, and we are sat on the borderline.

What alliances are you at war with?
The two alliances we are currently rimming are Three Headed Monster and The Greek Cities

When will you reach in the top 5 rankings?
After we have taken out the two alliances we are currently at war with, we will be Once we have defeated the two alliances we are at war with, I can easily see us in the top 5 due to many of us taking new cities, and us having some new, and strong, members join our team.

Sorry I didn't do the other stuff I was really busy. Maybe next issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

poor fact reporting this go around....I was unaware we were fighting the Assassins...because....we arent?
otherwise, not too bad.

DeletedUser42407

poor fact reporting this go around....I was unaware we were fighting the Assassins...because....we arent?
otherwise, not too bad.

You PM'd me saying you have taken 11 of their cities lol.

DeletedUser

lol, don't know where you got this info MrPdwash, but you should double check first, I suspect you don't like too much The Assassins from your different posts. ;)

DeletedUser

we have no problems with Odyssey so all you guys might want to stop salivating on fake intel

DeletedUser42407

oh we have. grepostats is pretty slow to update. the guy Im attacking still shows 120 DBP, even though Ive been pounding his defense for 9 hours.
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:41
No your alliance...
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:41
ME no, not yet...
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:40
I checked Grepolis stats you have taken none...
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:32
well we are back on top lol...part of that might be the 11 we took today..lol
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:31
We have only taken one, but lets just say we have a few more planned (;
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:30
yeah thats what I heard. take a few of their cities so I get my guys back to the top :p
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:27
Ahh no one to fight, I am suppose to be defensive officer but I have not had a single support request in my whole time in this alliance XD we are pretty much on the offensive right now, focusing on The Assassins.
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:25
nah. ill keep it real lol. hows your fight going?
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:24
Thats would have been funny XD

Read bottom to top.

DeletedUser24334

This issue has been uploaded to GrepoNews Check it out!
First post I made here...

lol, don't know where you got this info MrPdwash, but you should double check first, I suspect you don't like too much The Assassins from your different posts. ;)

not unless it's on the battle field, I'm talking about MrPdwash thought it was clear enough in my post. :)

I said nothing about The Assassins. I stated the paper has been posted to my website.... I may not believe in there game values in numbers, but that doesn't make them any weaker of an alliance. They are a force to be reckon with. I just think they should get ride of 10-20 player :p And NEVER, EVER, put words in my mouth. I never made a post about it it was a different person on here.

DeletedUser42407

First post I made here...

I said nothing about The Assassins. I stated the paper has been posted to my website.... I may not believe in there game values in numbers, but that doesn't make them any weaker of an alliance. They are a force to be reckon with. I just think they should get ride of 10-20 player :p And NEVER, EVER, put words in my mouth. I never made a post about it it was a different person on here.

Exactly talk to me if anything.

DeletedUser

ok thanks for sharing... MrPdwash, you often portrayed us as a weak MRA without hope. That's all I was referring to even though we do still have a lot of work to do in getting rid of some inactive players. You shouldn't under-estimate us though, we have enough strong players to hold this alliance up. But enough said, I still love reading your paper, so good job for that! ;)

DeletedUser42407

ok thanks for sharing... MrPdwash, you often portrayed us as a weak MRA without hope. That's all I was referring to even though we do still have a lot of work to do in getting rid of some inactive players. You shouldn't under-estimate us though, we have enough strong players to hold this alliance up. But enough said, I still love reading your paper, so good job for that! ;)

If you want to comment on Mrpd's work please do so on his issue not mine!

DeletedUser24334

Yes, as jabba said please just post it on my work, not his. We don't want any issues here.

DeletedUser42407

Well it seems this paper was not well loved, no +reps yet...