Top 12 Alliances Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser15202
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah, I probably shouldn't tell any more about what Death Squad is doing. I will let the forum trolls have their fun here for a while while we wait for a new top 12. I will provide another of my own soon, but not until after the weekend.

DeletedUser

No need for another top 12 alliance report as we can do an end of the world estimation now. Death Squad wins the world and masterful King builds two world wonders all by himself. We should all stop playing now, resistance is futile ;p

DeletedUser

Zac, could you stop being sarcastic? I am rating your alliance higher this week. Actually, I just rated you the same. Get over last week!

Maybe you should do your own analysis again. Haven't seen one for a while!

I am about to post my new:

Top 13 Alliances List

#1 Angels of the Apocalypse

Stats: #2 in points but has a large pool to draw on for talent. #1 ABP, #2 DBP, and #1 Overall in Fighting.

There is no stopping this crew right now with 3 alliances to draw strength from. I give them the best chance of winning the server.

#2 Grimoire Heart

Stats: #3 in points but also has a large pool to draw on for talent. #2 in ABP, #5 on DBP, and #2 Overall in Fighting.

It's been a good week for GH and they have gone up in my estimation.

#3 Victorians of the Apocalypse

Stats: #4 in points but a wing of AoA so these players have a good chance of getting in the best alliance on the server. #4 for ABP, #3 DBP, #3 Overall for Fighting. These guys just lost a war, but they are part of the #1 alliance group, so I give each one a 2nd rate chance to join the main alliance before WW phase.

Good job on surrender and merge. I probably would have done so as well. ;)

#4 Imperial Order

Stats: #1 on total points with room for more, so could become stronger from wings. #3 on ABP, #11 on DBP, and #4 Overall for Fighting.

The stats show they have earned #4 rank, but nothing more so far. They still need to fight a real war.

#5 Death Squad

Stats: #5 on total points with room for more. #5 on ABP, #6 on DBP, #5 on Overall Fighting.

This alliance has had to do a lot of internal takeovers in the last week. As an insider, I can say, I would have preferred a lot more expansion, but we had to do what we had to do. It is what it is, #5 is all I can rank my alliance this week.

#6 Ravens Gate

Stats: #7 on points, #6 on ABP, #12 on DBP, #7 Overall Fighting.

Looks like this crew is coming up a bit. They are killing and not backing down and their stats speak more than my words! Good job this week! ;)

#7 Captains Crew

Stats: #8 in total points, but they are doing some good work. #8 ABP, #7 DBP, and #9 Overall for Fighting.

These guys are fighting against my alliance and another, so they are holding their own a bit. They are doing their work, so kudos to them for getting some cities. We just did an OP on them and took one of theirs, so they may be doing alright. Not sure how their diplomacy will end up. I think they are part of IO, which means they are far from help.

This is gonna be a tedious little bit of war and diplomacy to iron this one out.

#8 Victoria Victrix

Stats: #12 on total points, but #9 on ABP, and only #14 on DBP, #12 Overall for Fighting, so looking like a good alliance.

I like their chances to merge with a good alliance and do some good work. They fight like demons and they don't take prisoners!

#9 Wings of the Apocalypse

Stats: #9 on points and only ranked #9 due to being the 3rd alliance of the AoA fold. #15 ABP, #15 DBP, and also #14 Overall Fighting.

This alliance is full of the dregs of all of the wars AoA won. Not really a threat.

The best players will go to AoA later after they use the rest and the smaller players are cannon fodder for the AoA war machine!

#10 Imperial Order II

Stats: #6 on points, but horrible on stats for fighting. #13 for ABP, #20 for DBP, and #16 for Overall Fighting.

Merge in the best players and the rest are not going to go endgame!

#11 Peoples Repuvblic

Stats: #11 on total points, #12 ABP, #10 DBP, and #13 Overall Fighting.

So this alliance is coming up from the south, what chance to do they take on that now with what is going on?

They have earned their #11 rank, but nothing more and they need to consider that they are so far from action that they may be fighting the wrong enemies. I will leave it at that.

#12 Saints of Chimera

This MRA barely disserves discussion since they are mostly inactive, but I will analyze them anyway and do so fairly.

Stats: #10 on points, but they are totally MRA and have fewer than 30 good players between all 2 alliances. #10 on ABP, mostly from their biggest players, #4 on DBP since they are getting rimmed by 3 alliances now. #8 Overall for fighting, but being high on the DBP list really drops this alliance on the analysis. They are barely holding their main cities, let alone fighting a war!

HONORABLE MENTION:

#13 Dogs of Platoon

Stats: #13 in points and #18 in ABP, #17 in DBP, # 18 for Overall Fighting! Nice small up and comer.

These hardcore fighters are showing their stuff and are worthy of mention. I think they could end up doing alright over time.

Honestly we have a year or so for the WW phase and we have a lot going on in this world, so let's see who turns out well!

Happy Hunting! ;) My analysis is done for this week!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#2 Grimoire Heart

Stats: #3 in points but also has a large pool to draw on for talent. #2 in ABP, #5 on DBP, and #2 Overall in Fighting.

It's been a good week for GH and they have gone up in my estimation.

#4 Imperial Order: They still need to fight a real war.

MK, I think you need to check this link out:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en63/alliance/1903/colonizations?page=0

If this is a good week for them, I would hate to see what a bad week looks like ! Also, check their academy's colonizations.

Also, no idea were you got this from in regards to Captains crew I think they are part of IO, which means they are far from help.I honestly think you just made this up !

DeletedUser

Hehe, CC you told me in PM is a friendly little alliance of yours. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't get nice with me on my analysis, so I am using every bit of info you ever gave me. I should have gotten more from you!

:pro:

DeletedUser

C'mon, do your own analysis. I'd like to see how close my analysis is to yours!

DeletedUser

Hehe, CC you told me in PM is a friendly little alliance of yours. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't get nice with me on my analysis, so I am using every bit of info you ever gave me. I should have gotten more from you!

Nope, you are wrong and have obviously miss-construed any dialogue between us. Just a few guys I played in PHI with that is all. Besides, check the map, our alliances are as far apart as possible so any diplomacy would be rather useless imo. If you recall your message all I said was that I know a few of their players and that you underestimate them. Also, they are in my top 3 favorites to win the world - nothing about diplomacy here.

Not mad at all. In fact seldom do i ever get mad, especially not while playing Grepolis, a game i play to pass some idle time at work etc. I just wonder whether you actually check any stats while making this or whether you just do it on a whim with guesses and estimations. You obv did not check the GH or IO stats. .

DeletedUser

I didn't look at all the details in grepo intel, but based on the ingame stats lists, that is my assessment.

I also love the hate mail I get for an honest assessment. Honestly, do you people want a proper assessment or a boost for your fragile egos? One guy from WotA mailed me saying he was gonna come for me because I ranked his alliance #9. Fine, come for me, you are still in the #9 alliance for now dude!

DeletedUser

Nope, you are wrong and have obviously miss-construed any dialogue between us. Just a few guys I played in PHI with that is all. Besides, check the map, our alliances are as far apart as possible so any diplomacy would be rather useless imo. If you recall your message all I said was that I know a few of their players and that you underestimate them. Also, they are in my top 3 favorites to win the world - nothing about diplomacy here.

Not mad at all. In fact seldom do i ever get mad, especially not while playing Grepolis, a game i play to pass some idle time at work etc. I just wonder whether you actually check any stats while making this or whether you just do it on a whim with guesses and estimations. You obv did not check the GH or IO stats. .

Zerging always wins :(

DeletedUser

Zerging is like lunging bro! When it comes down to it, I used in game stats. Where did my numbers come from? I put more weight on ABP in my analysis than anything else. Then I look at total BP. If you are high in ABP and low in DBP, and, as an alliance, your total is relatively low, you get a lower rank than your alliance has points. This is because you haven't been challenged yet!

Fact is my analysis is solid. Look at how I ranked mine this time. I ranked us #5 overall and we are #5 in points, #5 in ABP, #6 in DBP, and #5 overall for fighting. So tell me why my analysis is wrong instead of questioning me on my method.

Edit: Also, you get a lower rank if you have high points totals and are all DBP. It means you are getting eaten! This would be a statement about SoC. Pathetic how inactive they are. They are the MRA that dies next. They look like Spartans did until I, Ravens, and AoA took them out. SoC is just food now! Pretty much an inactive alliance with only a few good players and a lot of ego, but little fire power. They will be eaten by all the alliances around them very soon.

Fire Breathing Rubber Ducks is a DBP leader. You don't wanna beat them in my estimation. It means you are being rimmed!

DeletedUser

Has anyone heard anything from FBRD recently? I bet not! They are having their blood as the clean wash on the floor of the slaughter room they are in right now. I think they will drop in rankings soon, but not until a few more MRA alliances die!

Edit: I don't think they even play this server anymore. I saw them active on other servers and they got their behinds handed to them there also on EN64. I quit that server since I like my position on this one more. I don't wanna waste my time on something that won't work.

I am in this world and I just say "Love it or leave it!"

Happy Hunting! ;) :pro:

DeletedUser

Most ex. FBRD are either in GH or IO now.

IO took in a few that wanted to leave before they went south. Namely, Zola, Zman and Karthos. Now, most have left, the majority joined GH and a few IO.

DeletedUser39847

FBRD went south because it's leaders informed the rest of the alliance they were leaving....

And MK your interpretation of grepointel is unique as when i look up FBRD members i see 300k+ point players with the BP to match...

So how did they get that badly beaten?

DeletedUser

I know they had several inter alliance (perhaps specifically inter leadership) problems which I think eventually took its toll of them. Zola was the first to leave and then Zman which i think really shuck the boat but things were harmonious between FBRD and IO even after them came to us. I wished FBRD would have stuck around, I think they were one of the best alliances on the server. certinaly, they had some good players. I know this because these players are on the whole either in IO or IO are fighting against them (i.e they are in GH).

A few of the die hard leaders like grumpybutt and Graeme went out in a blaze of glory though and seem to have left Sestos now.

DeletedUser39847

Yeah Graeme is gone now...a pity as he is a great player. But now his full attention is another server were we are enemies by circumstance :D