To set the record straight

• Thread starter DeletedUser37948
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

Before we get to the main event I feel its best to give some back ground info on the main carictors in this tale

first of me

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en65&pn=captain+rainbow+dash&dow=all&rt=conquest

12 city's smallest conquest 3.1k no inactives no internals no ghosts currently rank 46, attacker rank 24.

Next trelane leader of foo fighters

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en65&pn=Trelane&dow=all&rt=conquest

14 city's smallest conquest 1.5k 4 ghosts 4 internals 3 conquests under 2.7 points rank 8 attacker rank 93

so to the main event!

yesterday when I came online I found myself removed from my alliance and my team mates , my crime is simple I made trelane feel insecure.

Now since I was unserimoniously removed from my friends and team mates there have been several mm's sent by trelane twisting the truth and putting his spin on events.
Im here now to give my version of the truth ill leave it to individuals to to determin who they feel is lieing.

When art merged into foo we were all excited but even at that early stage there were warning signs of what was to come

no one was given the rights they were supposed to receive maybe a leader being cautious or maybe the signs of a control freek. I gave the benefit of the doubt and after repeated requests from all senate some rights were received. This seemed to be a good sign but things on the whole in foo were not good several ops were a disaster and there seemed to be no coheasion in the team.
trelanes ideas on this were give it time and just recruit more players lets up our ranking

over the last week I posted idea after idea to improve the situation all were refused by trelane

and that was not the overall view of council if fact consensus was in favour of my ideas in general

but don't just take my word for it ill explain my ideas and you can deside for your selves if you consider them ok

this was my advise

forums had too many tabs
there is no need for 2 archives (a hidden and an open) a tavern and a rules tab

as our empire was so vast, players on either side could not work effectively as a team so only having 1 ops tab and 1 offencive tab ment that when players asked for aid and you checked most of the time you could not help. this seriously effected coheasion and left players feeling isolated

my advise was to either split our alliance into oceans or into battle groups by location and have a tab for each this in effect would make it clearer who players could rely on localy it would build a more family like group ( this is the same fomular every armed forces around the world uses also govement and business) and I also having used this formula in several rank 1 alliances know that it creates and bit of good natured internal competision between squads to be the best.

trelanes final words on the subject was that this idea was too confusing that some players did not speek English and some did not log on to forums daily that this game was supposed to be fun

my response and im sure the reason I was booted and ultimately why the other leaders left foo to reform art was this

trelane you have your wires crossed instead of worring about players who cant communicate and player who are so inactive (they will not be able to aid there team mates in there hour of need) , please start worrying about the players who put effort in worry about there needs and how you can make stuff fun for them.

finnaly to ad insult to injury this was the mm trelane sent after I was kicked

Trelane today at 16:04
Hi everyone – I have talked with Shado2012 and Xene007 . They are both staying on and hopefully our internal drama is now behind us. I did feel I needed to clear out two more from the senate just so that we could move forward smoothly. Actually I just heard from another alliance leader that one person I booted from the senate also got booted out of leadership in the other alliance. I wasn’t aware of that earlier, but the story I heard from them pretty much indicated that they had almost the exact same problem I encountered.

In any case – moving forward – I am giving both Shado2012 and Xene007 leader rights so they can set up any additional forum tabs the way they would like. Please continue to check the defence tab often and lend support across oceans in critical situations where needed. But offense can be coordinated more regionally now. I think we are likely to be more stable moving forward. We are still in the #2 spot in terms of alliance ranking. To have a shot at winning I think it makes sense to stick together. Small alliances at this stage of the game are unlikely to have the critical mass of support as the game continues. We have a lot of good players here. I’ll continue to work to keep this a fun experience for all.

so to clarify this mail

finnaly and because he cant afford to lose them he has given out the rights that should of been there to start

without being specific he has tried to cast doubt on the credibility of the 2 leaders he booted with one accusation(a favour ive returned in full at the start of this tread but a bit more factualy )

once againg he refers to rank because as a typical mra leader he is most botherd about being big points wise something that shows in how he runs his personal account as well

then comes the ultimate insult he passes my ideas off as his own safe in the knowledge that im gone

finaly he states

Small alliances at this stage of the game are unlikely to have the critical mass of support as the game continues. We have a lot of good players here. I’ll continue to work to keep this a fun experience for all.

this stamen is there to put players off migrating from a now destabilised foo
to explain it says don't join this new smaller alliance its not big enough to help you stay with us we have lots of good player ill make sure you have fun.

at the very least im sure this will be an informative read for all who are interested, well now you have read my version of events I leave it to you to draw a conclusion

regards Captain rainbow dash formaly zero point formaly F1RST and was first son of zeus to start on mu en12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Drama! :eek: I like to have a nose at the stats, but they can't tell me everything... Foo Fighters looked to be doing okay - comparatively - recently, all you can hope is that the alliance falls apart quickly so the actives can be filtered out into something credible. ;)

DeletedUser29181

Not personally playing on this world I appreciate that my thoughts on the matter are irrelevant, however having worked alongside Zero Point on a couple of worlds I can only assume that the decision to kick him out was a massive error. Zero Point/F1RST is a solid team player that can only benefit any alliance he is in.

DeletedUser37948

Not personally playing on this world I appreciate that my thoughts on the matter are irrelevant, however having worked alongside Zero Point on a couple of worlds I can only assume that the decision to kick him out was a massive error. Zero Point/F1RST is a solid team player that can only benefit any alliance he is in.

thanks mate good to see you again hope your doing well :)

DeletedUser

zero pointwas a great enemy in paros.

It really does amaze me how insecure people can be over a game.

Its down right saaaaaaad

DeletedUser37948

zero pointwas a great enemy in paros.

It really does amaze me how insecure people can be over a game.

Its down right saaaaaaad

the feeling was mutual hope next time we meet it will be on the same team :)

DeletedUser42857

This is another great example of why Syndicate will run away with this world. As Ive said before, not because they are the strongest (Which of course they are), or because they have the best players (And it would seem they do have many of the best players), but because they are the most organised, which considering their size is a huge tribute to them, with a big alliance organisation becomes even more important and thats something theyve really got on top of.

The other "big" alliances, from my experiences are totally and utterly disorganised. My hunch is, and this may be wrong, is that the average age on the Syndicate, and other well organised alliances is a little, maybe a lot older, and they have real world experience of management, resource management, and organisation. Some of the things Zero Point touches on, seperate ocean tabs for large alliances are common sense, hell, im on a small alliance and we still have our cities split north/south tabs so the north cities dont get their tab swamped with requests for support from a city 20 hours away.

The other thing, is as a founder, you have to trust your leaders and members to take on responsibility. I have spent many years in retail managemnt, and am used to delegating and as such there are a large number of our alliance who are given responsibility for a specific area. Me, i stick to numbers, my sideline is analysis (mostly cycling and doping related), so i stick to what im good at, let other guys who are good at other things take charge of what they are good at. (And I know my alliance looks like an MRA, but we are very on top of removing inactive players, etc).

Zero, im sure you will find an alliance that is organised the way you want it, without an 11 year old leader with delusions of grandeur. But generally you have to admire TS organisation despite their size, and just wonder at the total disorganisation of some of the other big alliances.

DeletedUser22517

Scent plays a very important role in the life of the wolf, by smell alone wolves can locate prey, other pack members or enemies. It can tell them if other wolves were in the territory, if they were male or female.
:D

DeletedUser39822

Interesting. I didn't realize the "record" was in question here in this forum. While you may feel slighted for how things transgressed (rightfully so), the fact that that you took it to this forum where everyone was oblivious to the situation until now and posted PM's, shows a complete lack of integrity. The fact that you lead this thread with comparative stats denotes the same insecurity you accused of others. While you might be a formidable player in your own right creating this thread makes one question your integrity as a leader. Take the high road and if you have an issue with Trelane take it up with Trelane.

DeletedUser37948

ares I cant disagree with you because for the most part you hit the nail on the head

I do understand my post has had a negative effect on you and your team mates who merged into foo from appolion.

im sorry that it was nessasery and ive mailed shado about this (a player I hold in high regard)

I was given no choice I was kicked by trelane my subsiquent actions are a direct result of that and I have done what I have done to secure my own and my loyal team mates futures.
while I feel sorry for the situation that has arose and its subsequent effect on you I do not feel I have acted in any way that is imorale

fact is you can only be loyal to one team and once I was removed from foo my loyalty was no longer with foo.

if you have reason to complain place it where its due and remember I did not make the critical decision here I have just done what was subsequently needed strategically to survive.

I wish you and your crew all the best your skilled players I feel sorry for anyone who crosses you

DeletedUser39822

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand where you are coming from......just didn't think this was the forum to air the grievance. Regardless, your reply to me was sincere and respectful. I echo your well wishes, good luck to you and happy hunting.

DeletedUser

I would have to agree. I tell the members in my alliance that if they have a problem with someone then take it directly to them. To cover this further, two others could be brought in to give their insight in and objective way not being a part of the conflict but being on the outside, looking in. I speak a lot about "religion" myself and do not mind when someone gives me the "there are two things you do not speak of, religion and politics" because people often regurgitate what they see or hear and I speak of what I see and hear. When confronted with those who speak out personally, I can handle it right there. I do not mind a nice debate. When confronted with those who do not like to speak up but someone always does, I like to address all and invite them to message me one on one. Captain Rainbow Dash seems to me an excellent player and believe me it is hard to gather like experienced players on a new world when you are not coming as a premade alliance of the experienced. There can be a lot of friction between leadership intermingling with members and leaders of other alliances. It is quite the chore to integrate new members into a new whole. But, with so many leaving this world, quitting grepolis, and going to "greener pastures" it only makes sense that we send out applications to employ new prospects to replace the old and keep our numbers up. I have spoken to Trelane and he is a decent person. I do not think it would be wise to badmouth anyone on this forum but to bless them instead. "Bless those who curse you. Bless and do not curse". But we often project ourselves upon one another. Often we can see "ad hominem" in the words of others. I think that many of us are working on good character, be it leadership, relationships, being your brother's keeper, diligence, and integrity. This game is a great place to learn about people's character and their intentions. A good place to discern the motivations and attitudes of the heart.

DeletedUser37948

if we all just used pm's forums would be soooooo boring

I have a rule I always let others set the rules of engaugement if they play nice I do and if they play nasty then I may choose to show them the error of there ways :)

DeletedUser

Oh, I have seen the full prism of the light, CRD. My bolt and earthquake party did not go as well as I thought it would. The rules of engagement we have decided upon is that we have respect for one another. You know for now that we have no designs against you and a part of me would like to exact revenge on a few of your members but I think it is wise to be proactive and not reactive. I like time to be on my side. Patience is a virtue and I think through many trials and tribulations we learn patience and they reveal our character when we are put in the fire. But we have no choice but to keep each other at bay, for in this game you cannot embrace all. Positioning is the key, a strong stance, and a sure gait. Attacks show our weakness and at that weakness we fortify. Things look dark at times until we see the light at the end of the tunnel. Things are starting to look up for us at this time. It is not always about playing nice that begets mercy, sometimes bad things happen even when you sow good. But, if you have an enemy like yourself that holds mercy in one hand and vengeance in another, I guess it would be wise to play nice. I hold the same view, that if I am crossed, then validation lies in the wake. And it does not come by me looking for it. It just develops over time with divine appointment. But not every betrayal needs to be revenged for their is forgiveness and acceptance. But with others we just need to throw a rock down and say "You do not cross to harm me and I do not cross to harm you, this Rock will be our witness.

DeletedUser

Zero has shown his integrety in the forums (imo), but you sir (ares) i do not know.

But then, what do I know, I don't live here,,,I just visit occasionally.

awesome posts btw, Paladin. :) (yes, I use smileys)

DeletedUser24898

Interesting. I didn't realize the "record" was in question here in this forum. While you may feel slighted for how things transgressed (rightfully so), the fact that that you took it to this forum where everyone was oblivious to the situation until now and posted PM's, shows a complete lack of integrity. The fact that you lead this thread with comparative stats denotes the same insecurity you accused of others. While you might be a formidable player in your own right creating this thread makes one question your integrity as a leader. Take the high road and if you have an issue with Trelane take it up with Trelane.

Awww, you left foo on their own too?

DeletedUser23046

if you take re from AresSpear8 and put it on paladin knight you might get............. or bannnn