Byllis - Wars

DeletedUser

Byllis - Wars

I couldn't find a clear overview on the current wars in Byllis, so I thought I'd create one using the forums community to complete/update it. I'll try to update this thread at least once a week.

Active wars:
- Mercenaries, Mercenaries II and MERCS III vs. Argonauts Ocean 43 & 44
- East Hampton Yacht Club vs. New Order Ocean 53
- WARLORDS vs. The Assassins Ocean 55

Previous wars:
Won / Draw / Lost
- SPARTAN MORGAN vs. The Renegades Ocean 44 Draw
SPARTAN MORGAN merged into WARLORDS
- Mercenaries, Mercenaries II and MERCS III vs. Reformed Law Ocean 54 Draw
Most members from Reformed Law merged into WARLORDS A
- The Assassins vs. Reformed Law Ocean 54 Draw
Most members from Reformed Law merged into WARLORDS A
- Odyssey, Iliad vs. Tre kronor Ocean 66 Draw
Odyssey, Iliad merged into WARLORDS

I would like to invite everyone to help me complete the overview. If you'd like to submit an active war that's not yet on the list leave a post and please include the name(s) of both parties and the Oceans they are mainly located in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol exactly... how many more mercs?? they are redefining the word M.R.A
...and this from the founder of Dark Angels lol The biggest MRA of all. Word is that you have done nothing but mass recruit dude. They also say that you capped your best player while he was offline. You're a real cool dude. I also heard that your academy will be merging into Spartan Morgan soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The assassins have been bothering reformed law. They took an inactive and have attacked a few of us (me once)
But I don't think there is a war going on ATM.

And in the dark angels defense they are all in the same ocean, the mercs, not so much.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Chalna, they are attacking us because of me and my previous alliance which we merged into RL. We have a little history between them.

DeletedUser

Chalna, they are attacking us because of me and my previous alliance which we merged into RL. We have a little history between them.
Even if he is not on the same side - you must always admire a player who holds his hand up in the forums and says "Yes! It was all all my fault" - but, madbanshee could you tell us how you actually caused this war? :)

Madbanshee

Phrourach
They messaged my alliance asking us to join them, trying to steal my players! So I joined them, took some intel and left to rejoin RL with my loyal members which I told them to join RL instead of The Assassins.

DeletedUser

They messaged my alliance asking us to join them, trying to steal my players! So I joined them, took some intel and left to rejoin RL with my loyal members which I told them to join RL instead of The Assassins.
So it was you and not Paulie75 then. Ok thanks.

DeletedUser42407

Last I heard WARLORDS were at war with The Assassins and numptie plonkers, this info may not still be accurate though :p

Madbanshee

Phrourach
If you're referring to The Assassins, I think you over estimate your importance in this game, we attack purely to dominate an ocean not individual players

I didn't say you were targeting just me...

Quote: they are attacking us because of me and "my previous alliance..."

I said you were stealing "my" members and I decided to join Reformed Law instead of yours. One of your leaders has also declared attacks at my alliance as I saw the post myself when I was with you. Why would I join an alliance that steals players and attacks my own alliance?