Dark Energy

Varun

Strategos
Thats quite hilarious telling someone off for spamming when you have 400 posts that you have gotten in since july.... That is more than 5 posts a day lol. Spammer.

I have a suggestion (so this isnt spam hehehe) avoid people who are proud of their crowns.

What crowns? :p

DeletedUser42407

Thats quite hilarious telling someone off for spamming when you have 400 posts that you have gotten in since july.... That is more than 5 posts a day lol. Spammer.

I have a suggestion (so this isnt spam hehehe) avoid people who are proud of their crowns.

Just because I have 400 posts does not mean I spam buddy. Usually most of my posts are helpful with the occasional spam, but almost never in the Premade section.

As for Varun, I have added you to roster :)

DeletedUser23986

en68 is Cythera and not Cytherus. Not that it matters much, but...

DeletedUser

I'm looking to hit the ground running with the new world. I've been playing in Byllis O76 where there's nothing interesting happening at all. I've got a couple of years experience and I'm active. I'm In if you're still recruiting.

DeletedUser42407

I'm looking to hit the ground running with the new world. I've been playing in Byllis O76 where there's nothing interesting happening at all. I've got a couple of years experience and I'm active. I'm In if you're still recruiting.

Yeah I sued to play Byllis, it is a slow slow world, its one of the reasons I quit, anyway I added you to roster :)

DeletedUser32373

Whats your beef bro? Grepostats doesn't prove anything its called taking the time to read my profile kid. Just because your alliance isn't working out to well doesn't mean you got to be spreading false rumors, now go back to spamming your own threads page.

Lol I think my alliance might be going just fine.

DeletedUser42407

Your priorities are obviously flawed because apparently in your world quantity beats quality.

Were in my profile does it say that? And sometimes it is true, look at the WW2 when the russians faced the germans. Germany had much superior tanks but russians won because they had more tanks that were all good even if they would not beat a german tank 1 on 1. Even though that does not apply to grepolis I just thought i would teach you a nice history lesson ;)

DeletedUser32373

Were in my profile does it say that? And sometimes it is true, look at the WW2 when the russians faced the germans. Germany had much superior tanks but russians won because they had more tanks that were all good even if they would not beat a german tank 1 on 1. Even though that does not apply to grepolis I just thought i would teach you a nice history lesson ;)

Sorry you're right I was wrong to assume that. It was my thoughts and my thoughts only, not a real fact. I apologize for my opinion which I should have kept to myself.

Rick

DeletedUser42407

Stats aren't rumors ^^

Nah, just couldn't think of a better word. Just trying to say stats do not show much because either a) the world could have closed or the player could have quit or b) player used a different account

DeletedUser42407

Sorry you're right I was wrong to assume that. It was my thoughts and my thoughts only, not a real fact. I apologize for my opinion which I should have kept to myself.

Rick

Apology accepted, keep your thoughts to yourself next time.

DeletedUser

I disagree. If you attack me with 10 5 year olds, the kids aint gonna win.

Same in this case, if you send an MRA of 200 noobs at a talented force of 60 grepo players I will bet $200 on the grepo force every time.

Varun

Strategos
I disagree. If you attack me with 10 5 year olds, the kids aint gonna win.

Same in this case, if you send an MRA of 200 noobs at a talented force of 60 grepo players I will bet $200 on the grepo force every time.

1. How old are you and how big are you?? :eek:
2. I agree on that but however whatever he said about Germans and Russians is partly true. The Germans had some superior tech, you know. They are still my favourite country in AOE

DeletedUser14397

what a load of cheap chips

good luck with this fail :p

PS ive been here for years and you out posted me in under 3 month heavy spammer haha