New Player - Looking for An Alliance

DeletedUser

Greetings, let me introduce myself. I am a mature gamer with some experience to team-oriented type games. I am a professional male with real life experience (not that it plays a major role here) that has some free time to invest in a game of this sorts.

What I am not looking for: I am not looking for handouts freebies or a baby sitter.

What am I looking for: I am looking for an alliance with style and that is looking to bring on a new player to teach (but allow me to learn some on my own and earn on my own), and then allow me to be a productive part of the alliance.

I learn fast, and I am very dedicated to a cause and loyal.

I am located in SE 66 and hope to find an alliance in this area. Feel free to message me and contact me and ask me questions. I may ask questions in return to make sure that we are a good fit for each other.

Thank you

DeletedUser39847

Welcome to the forums and I hope your journey in the server is an enjoyable one.

There are a decent bunch of players from the server that post here and i'm sure one of them will gladly help :)

DeletedUser

Good to hear. I am looking forward to being active here, have fun and learning.

Varun

Strategos
Greetings, let me introduce myself. I am a mature gamer with some experience to team-oriented type games. I am a professional male with real life experience (not that it plays a major role here) that has some free time to invest in a game of this sorts.

What I am not looking for: I am not looking for handouts freebies or a baby sitter.

What am I looking for: I am looking for an alliance with style and that is looking to bring on a new player to teach (but allow me to learn some on my own and earn on my own), and then allow me to be a productive part of the alliance.

I learn fast, and I am very dedicated to a cause and loyal.

I am located in SE 66 and hope to find an alliance in this area. Feel free to message me and contact me and ask me questions. I may ask questions in return to make sure that we are a good fit for each other.

Thank you

Which ocean are you in??

DeletedUser

hello
i'm a new player
I'm french and i came from the french grepolis version
i want to know your way of playing because french grepolis is over for me
i have some experiences since 2 years of playing
i hope you're good players without troubles^^

my sea is 37 north-west

good luck and good game!:pro:

DeletedUser

Hello, I am actually a veteran and came to you to inform my alliance, Titan Templar, actually have an opening for you.