Halloween Event Videocast Discussion

DeletedUser23986

Whos gonna PM me the recipes?

And how long is this event???I only get 12products per day.

DeletedUser21320

Too much gold spamming available on this one, why don't we just let everyone buy resources, favor, units and free BPs...? Sounds great!

At least block off to some extent the people can accept a certain reward during a day or even a cool off time like the Olympics

DeletedUser

Looks pretty good to me, doubt very much you'll see much recipe sharing out here though lol

DeletedUser42857

Well its better than hunting pumpkins.

But, the inclusion of gold to buy ingredients just looks like a licence for the gold spammers to stock up on Minotaurs and other bonus. Gold players basically get to buy resources.

Nice move Inno.

DeletedUser

Well its better than hunting pumpkins.

But, the inclusion of gold to buy ingredients just looks like a licence for the gold spammers to stock up on Minotaurs and other bonus. Gold players basically get to buy resources.

Nice move Inno.
That's what I thought. Cool vid tho . Good presentation. Lets see how this mini game plays.

Oh yeah and just so I can slip this in dave...
pittsburgh-steelers-images-wallpaper-228x131.jpg

DeletedUser

looks good, will have to buy some more gold ;) now call me a gold traffic warden

DeletedUser42407

I think that they should remove the ingredient Centaur Hoofs. That is called animal abuse!

DeletedUser

Steelers? Probably not. They are thieves of competence or some suchlike nonsensical jibber jabber, and all that pazzasizzle.

As for the videocast, I have been helpfully informed that Marcel is looking swigger-swagger. I tend to agree.

DeletedUser

Hey, just wanted to adress to things.

1) How long will the event last?
The duration is set for 14 days. :) That should be enough for everyone (given you are playing actively) to craft 45 rewards to get the culture level reward.

2) Gold usage:
Please keep in mind that the gold usage is soft-capped. Whenever you buy a certain ingredient, its price will increase by its baseprice. The harpy claws for instance will cost 30 | 60 | 90 | 120 (and so on) gold. Therefore, the price of an ingredient will pretty quickly reach a threshold which is not worth it anymore.
The increase will be reset at midnight.

This also means that someone who is aiming for a specific reward multiple times will probably have to use the same kinds of ingredients, so crafting that item will quickly become way to expensive.

DeletedUser23986

Hey, just wanted to adress to things.

1) How long will the event last?
The duration is set for 14 days. :) That should be enough for everyone (given you are playing actively) to craft 45 rewards to get the culture level reward.

2) Gold usage:
Please keep in mind that the gold usage is soft-capped. Whenever you buy a certain ingredient, its price will increase by its baseprice. The harpy claws for instance will cost 30 | 60 | 90 | 120 (and so on) gold. Therefore, the price of an ingredient will pretty quickly reach a threshold which is not worth it anymore.
The increase will be reset at midnight.

This also means that someone who is aiming for a specific reward multiple times will probably have to use the same kinds of ingredients, so crafting that item will quickly become way to expensive.
Say, i am going on VM. will i have 10 quests when i get back?

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
How does this Culture Level increase reward work exactly. If I am at CL 6 with only 3 CP left to get to CL 7, does this CL increase reward give me only the 3 extra CP to get me to CL 7? My point here really is, if I need 20 CP, versus 3, to get to the next CL, then do I get those 20 CP instead of the 3 mentioned above? If so, then it is quite important to get this CL increase reward JUST AFTER you have reached a given CL rather than being just short of the next CL!!! In this case we should all be working NOW to get to the next CL before we get this reward. Am I correct?

BYE, Ghostboyrazox