Halloween Event Videocast Discussion

DeletedUser

you can't get them in one world and use them in another, i'm sure, i have a junk city on myomia that i don't play, but i checked.

No, i ment if on different world/servers the recepies work the same way. Example : on Oropus i've used claw+claw+claw = Accelerated construction. Will i get the same reward on Thebes or the .us server for example ?

DeletedUser42857

idk about the us. server, but recipes stay the same.

No, i ment if on different world/servers the recepies work the same way. Example : on Oropus i've used claw+claw+claw = Accelerated construction. Will i get the same reward on Thebes or the .us server for example ?

well ive used claw claw claw on zacynthus and it results in a silver package.

so doesnt seem it is the same from world to world, unless theres a bug.

149rsrl.png

DeletedUser

idk, the ones i did were the same, but i've only done a couple on myomia....

DeletedUser

It is the same from world to world, but different from server to server.
So a combination on Thebes will give the same reward as that same combination does on Achilles for example.

DeletedUser22517

And ofc when you are big player you will do 10 quests and not get any Ambrosia.I was going to spend some gold on this event but now:no thank you grepo.I don`t know what random means but not to get single Ambrosia from 10 quests does not look random to me

DeletedUser22517

Those was just my 2 cents.I could have spend 10k gold on this event but this is making me angry and will not spend single gold coin.So great job again grepo

DeletedUser42857

Ive had one ambrosia in 10 quests (20 rewards) - yes, i had stashed quests very carefully.

DeletedUser42857

It is the same from world to world, but different from server to server.
So a combination on Thebes will give the same reward as that same combination does on Achilles for example.

So how pray tell is it that three harpy claws on Oropus (en Server) gives accelerated construction, but three harpy claws on Zacynthus (en server) gives silver reward?

DeletedUser

Does this mean large players get shafted again or am I wrong? Remember that we barely get 2 quests per day. So, is our reward of ingredients scaled compared to small players who can do quests every 30 min or so?

DeletedUser22517

no, if you watch the video, players who get less quests, get more ingredients per quest
Yes but they never got Ambrosia.Did 12 quests so far that is 48 ingredients and not even 1 Ambrosia.They think that all the big players spend ton of money and they will spend on this event...Wrong!

DeletedUser31385

10*4=40/3= 13 awards for big players
10*2=20/3= 6 awards for medium players
10*1=10/3= 3 awards for small players

DeletedUser42857

10*4=40/3= 13 awards for big players
10*2=20/3= 6 awards for medium players
10*1=10/3= 3 awards for small players

ey? 10x what? youve lost me

Small players get 12 island quests a day x 1 ingredient per quest - 12 ingredients
mid players get 6 island quests a day x 2 ingredients per quest - 12 ingredients
large players get 3 quests a day x 4 ingredients - 12 ingredients

DeletedUser42857

Yes but they never got Ambrosia.Did 12 quests so far that is 48 ingredients and not even 1 Ambrosia.They think that all the big players spend ton of money and they will spend on this event...Wrong!

awww, for the poor sod who went ambrosia-ambrosia-ambrosia and ended up with a few hundred silver. :D

yeh, ambrosia is clearly on a very limited basis.

DeletedUser22517

Limited???There is no Ambrosia :Angry: Rare should be 1 from 10, but none from 52 now it is not rare