Byllis - Wars

DeletedUser

no, i'm just pointing out that while we are in RL this is only 5 members in this ocean, i would say RL was at war with DA if there were 20 of our players going, but 5 is just a side gig to me.

DeletedUser

Looks like Elite and Argonauts will be fighting over Ocean 42 seeing as there are no really major alliances here besides Argonauts. Argonauts have already taken 3 cities in 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meanwhile in the south east all is quiet and peaceful. I hear the sounds of the waves lapping against the harbour. I hear the cries of the seagulls above the cliffs...and hark...I can even hear the sound of Pushty snoring all the way from en66 Apollonia.... :p

DeletedUser

Hey, I am awake! :p I love how suddenly I've became a celebrity.

Edit: Sign your -rep next time, ChristianTheBrave.

DeletedUser

Looks like Elite and Argonauts will be fighting over Ocean 42 seeing as there are no really major alliances here besides Argonauts. Argonauts have already taken 3 cities in 3 days.

We aren't really at war with Elite, although I can add you to the list if you like? :p
Besides I've made a proposal to one of the leaders from elite but haven't heard from him yet. So I'm guessing he doesn't have a counter proposel or he wasn't very happy with my proposal and felt giving me the 'silent treatment' was the way to go :D

DeletedUser

Dark Angels have now crashed. As of now they have only 28 members left. Their leader Chanayka the Legend has been inactive for the last two days while some 50 of his alliance bailed. Temple of Veloth are the main beneficiary. It seems that the inability of the Dark Angels leadership to cope with attacks and cappings of Chalna and his 4 buddies from RL caused the alliance to disintegrate.

Good play from Chalna in recruiting the best and then, with just 4 others, causing the panic that dispatched the MRA. :)

DeletedUser

Well, at first there were no "4 buddies from RL". There was only 1 member of Reformed Law in O46 - Chalna. The Chalna - Dark Angels war started when 4 people from the DA joined Chalna and they attacked their ex-teammates. Some more members of the DA joined them later.

The Dark Angels are currently in the process of merging that will end soon.

DeletedUser

i took a city before after they joined us but before anyone else attacked anyone 0.o
thanks archon.
btw hoon ding is a leader in temple of veloth who have received more than 35 DA members.....
also the war had been planned, getting their good players was a bonus.
the ironic thing is that DA was voting on whether to attack us or not.
in there defense though their leader did send 30 ls at me before he apparently quit, that was the only retaliation though.....

DeletedUser

well we are definitely at war now seeing as someone declared it

DeletedUser

Well, at first there were no "4 buddies from RL". There was only 1 member of Reformed Law in O46 - Chalna. The Chalna - Dark Angels war started when 4 people from the DA joined Chalna and they attacked their ex-teammates. Some more members of the DA joined them later.

The Dark Angels are currently in the process of merging that will end soon.

Hoon Ding here the 1st hand inform from me to u...we left DA as there was no "teammates" in DA and it was purely MRA. There was no plans, no strategies and no structure. We then attack DA as we knew that with only a few cities taken, noobs normally abandon ship...which I told the founder before I left.........the other two good DA players also left & joined us purely on same reasons as mine.

DeletedUser

Well, Ammata, I don't know how the things looked like when you were a member of the DA, but right now I see that the ex-DA members that joined the Temple not only help each other, but also find enough time and forces to cooperate with other members of the Temple of Veloth. There are a lot of active people, willing to cooperate, among them.

DeletedUser

Well, Ammata, I don't know how the things looked like when you were a member of the DA, but right now I see that the ex-DA members that joined the Temple not only help each other, but also find enough time and forces to cooperate with other members of the Temple of Veloth. There are a lot of active people, willing to cooperate, among them.

Mr Ammata's version is closer to what happened..

DeletedUser

they know how to send support, congrats :eek:

but they have been defending well, our cs landings all failed yesterday.

DeletedUser

Looking for more wars to add and discuss about. Do you know of a war in your ocean? Let us know! :pro:

DeletedUser

New Order and East Hampton Yacht Club continue to fight in Ocean 53. They have taken two cities, one was a giveaway from a likely colluder, the second because one of our inexperienced players colonized right next to one of their members and too far away for alliance support :Angry:. We have taken none of their cities thus far, as otherwise it's been mostly a lot of smashing of LS against a lot of biremes for either side with a few failed offensives in between. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser42982

In the war between Odyssey and Tre Kronor tensions still remain very, very low due to Tre Kronor showing both restraint and maturity by not retaliating... or attacking... or doing, well anything that might convince Odyssey that they are willing to acknowledge the fact that they are in a war.

DeletedUser

Added the war between Odyssey and Tre Kronor. Thanks, let us know if there are more wars to report.

DeletedUser

You may want to update this one:

- SPARTAN MORGAN vs. The Renegades Ocean 44

Spartan Morgan merged with Warlords so it's more:

- WARLORDS vs The Renegades Ocean 34/35/44