WW Winners

DeletedUser41036

it took me 15 mins to figure out how to send resources to wonder then i sent it to SG.

Haha good one.

It seems that you can do jokes AND trolling.
Although i would rather more jokes ;)

DeletedUser

it took me 15 mins to figure out how to send resources to wonder then i sent it to SG.
kidding ( i know you wish guys)
heheheh interesting race , i wonder if alliances in second page are enslaved too ?

Indeed they are, a completely different race is going on between BE and SG on who can enslave the most alliances, so far BE is doing a great job on that, we already have The Ottomans, wyrm clan and VIRUS all working for us... mwhahahaha!

DeletedUser

Indeed they are, a completely different race is going on between BE and SG on who can enslave the most alliances, so far BE is doing a great job on that, we already have The Ottomans, wyrm clan and VIRUS all working for us... mwhahahaha!

Keep up the good work lads. I hate your alliance for being old enemy but i love you for breaking SG. I will talk to my leaders then i might give the keys to SG's heart. ( wow I'm so romantic). The enemy of my enemy is my friend even if it was an older enemy.
I think i need a mind map for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh man, I see that poor Djsof is still entertaining the players here..
Djsof, are you getting any paycheck for this? Or just like to be a jester? :)

If BE wins, I will be the first one to congrate them. They are doing amazing job in WW era, but again, that's what everyone expected from such a big alliance. I am proud on my SG, we and our new friends from PH did a great job. I think no one expected such a good race from us. The race is still open, but like I said, even if we lose in the end, I wont be sad. We did what we could, fought as much as we could, we will finish this world with our heads up.

But what about you? Soo much trash talk about others, and you did what so far? Umm nothing. Only what you did was to entertain everyone else with your trash talk. SG and BE had fair race for WW's, who ever wins, I think we can say it will be deserved.

And also, now I know why are Illu leaders still keeping you in their alliance..you are probbably a jester there as well :) LoL :) SG complex man, SG complex :) Get a doctor. :)

DeletedUser41753

By far this is the worst world ever, I have never seen so much politics and conspiracy like here, glad its my last

DJ--Thank god! Your daily spouting of verbal nonsense will not be missed. You have sunk trash talk to a new low. If you have the keys to destroy SG then you would use them, instead of just running off at the mouth about how you have this imaginary power to destroy SG. If you had this so-called power, you would have used it, since SG have been kicking your sorry Illum butts lately. Quit talking out your rear end.

Everyone, lets start a new thread, "No DJ's Thread" .

DeletedUser

First wonder is completed, BE finished lvl 10 of lighthouse this morning.
That was a huge relief, we were lagging behind on that from the start, only managed to pull ahead with level 9. Seeing from the hundreds of attacks headed towards that island since yesterday I believe SG saw it coming. A nice race on that one tho, amazing how interesting buiding a thing can be made if it's a race :D

DeletedUser

This thread has been cleaned up and re-opened. Please keep it clean and refresh yourselves with the forum rules. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Now, continue your simmer race or whatever it is you kids call it these days. :p

DeletedUser

yes grats to BE for winning the world. now if they would open a 2:2 revolt no morale world that be great.

DeletedUser

yes grats to BE for winning the world. now if they would open a 2:2 revolt no morale world that be great.
Lol, a rematch would be great =)
Many players from BE want to move on to a new world aswell, hopefully a suitable revolt world will open soon!

DeletedUser

Bring your master alliance along, they will support you with Biremes so you can build 100% attack troops . With your kind in this game nobody will play grepolis again. Pathetic parasite alliances like yours will never exist in older worlds, why ? because nobody had low self- esteem back in the older worlds.

DeletedUser

Bring your master alliance along, they will support you with Biremes so you can build 100% attack troops . With your kind in this game nobody will play grepolis again. Pathetic parasite alliances like yours will never exist in older worlds, why ? because nobody had low self- esteem back in the older worlds.

ROFL coming from the guy that had 5 "parasite" alliances of his own. What a sore loser. Go lose again on another server.

DeletedUser

ROFL coming from the guy that had 5 "parasite" alliances of his own. What a sore loser. Go lose again on another server.

I reckon he is here just to amuse us. Doing good job tho

Anyway congrats. It was race, we worked hard, but BE had advantage in number of cities.
SG have given BE run for money in WW.

so final list:
BE - 4 wonders
SG - 3 wonders
IlluXYZ - 0 wonders

I'm happy with that :)

DeletedUser

Anyway congrats. It was race, we worked hard, but BE had advantage in number of cities.

so final list:
BE - 4 wonders
SG - 3 wonders
IlluXYZ - 0 wonders

Coming second is also failing. We lost because this world decided to beg for resources, we don't beg so we lost . If anybody consider this fun and fair world then you all pathetic and mentally unstable. It seems to me that younger generations care about wining more than anything even if they take unethical ways to achieve it. I say its the way people raise their children, they never show them what correct way to do things and hard work, ( expected from texting generations who are socially off). If you are above 30 and you decide to play another grepolis game with those kids, you are in the wrong place and you will never get to understand how those kids play.

if you find this post entertaining, then I'm glad to put a smile on a sad SG face. Or undeserved BE wonder that is 30% DD,DC 30% dad house and 30% charity from second page alliances with 4 members each.

You all hypocrites, giving us bad criticism for pacting with DD/DC then running fast and pact with them after we break pact.

SG are planing to go to another world where there is no BE or The stone cutters or Dj. those guys wasting energy in a game they will never win.

DeletedUser

Coming second is also failing. We lost because this world decided to beg for resources, we don't beg so we lost . If anybody consider this fun and fair world then you all pathetic and mentally unstable. It seems to me that younger generations care about wining more than anything even if they take unethical or illegal ways to achieve it. I say its the way people raise their children, they never show them what correct way to do things and hard work, ( expected from texting generations who are socially off). If you are above 30 and you decide to play another grepolis game with those kids, you are in the wrong place and you will never get to understand how those kids play.

if you find this post entertaining, then I'm glad to put a smile on a sad SG face. Or undeserved BE wonder that is 30% DD,DC 30% dad house and 30% charity from second page alliances with 4 members each.

You all hypocrites, giving us bad criticism for pacting with DD/DC then running fast and pact with them after we break pact.

SG are planing to go to another world where there is no BE or The stone cutters or Dj. those guys wasting energy in a game they will never win.

Lets see, you talked about a war game that you didn't know how to play. Illums for some reason seem to think that losing cities at 10 to 1 ratio is somehow winning. You can always say after we take several hundred of your cities that it was your plan all along, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

You talk about pacts and yet you had 3 illum alliances as well as being pacted to Dragons Den and Dragons Confederation and probably others at that. You used all those people as cannon fodder and they finally realized it.

Any rational person would have realized long ago that the leadership of Illums was a joke and cared only about numbers. You took in trash and that is how you played. You had some of the largest players on this server that never bothered to help anyone but themselves. The entire time during the initial stages of WW you had illumnuts sending multiple attacks to non-WW cites, spying incoming attacks, protecting their own attacks and sending EQ and other spells to our cities--And you have the temerity to say that is was everyone else's on the servers fault you lost?

Let me introduce you to my friend kettle, kettle meet pot...

DeletedUser

so final list:
BE - 4 wonders
SG - 3 wonders
IlluXYZ - 0 wonders

Nothing is final until the last slinger in Actium dies =)

DeletedUser

. It seems to me that younger generations care about wining more than anything even if they take unethical or illegal ways to achieve it. .

from what i read in these forums you are the only one acting like a brat.

lets face it boy, you got beaten by a smaller alliance who joined way latter then your alliance(s). your alliance(s) mra there way through the game and when they got found out the good ones left leaving the weak and non understanding ones.

anyways beside illum, congrats to all the other alliances.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
from what i read in these forums you are the only one acting like a brat.

lets face it boy, you got beaten by a smaller alliance who joined way latter then your alliance(s). your alliance(s) mra there way through the game and when they got found out the good ones left leaving the weak and non understanding ones.

anyways beside illum, congrats to all the other alliances.

OOOOOOH Misty is getting his her knickers in a twist again ;)

Haha long time no speak. Actium is looking good.