Halloween 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

personally I would like to see a world with no gold and I am a gold user but I do feel that gives us gold users an up and I am not gonna lie I like it but playing a world with no gold should be fun,still got to have your captain,administrator etc,

DeletedUser19930

personally I would like to see a world with no gold and I am a gold user but I do feel that gives us gold users an up and I am not gonna lie I like it but playing a world with no gold should be fun,still got to have your captain,administrator etc,

Perhaps you should try and get a survey up on the one that is sent out to all players - "Do you support the idea of having some worlds were Premium Gold cannot be used".
Of course - best to raise it on these forums first and get a bit of backing for it.
Although I can see resistance from the 'Grepolis Team' for that idea.

BTW = Re previous post somewhere. Heightened Senses = underworld grass + underworld grass + ambrosia

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should try and get a survey up on the one that is sent out to all players - "Do you support the idea of having some worlds were Premium Gold cannot be used".
Of course - best to raise it on these forums first and get a bit of backing for it.
Although I can see resistance from the 'Grepolis Team' for that idea.

BTW = Re previous post somewhere. Heightened Senses = underworld grass + underworld grass + ambrosia
The recipes are world specific.

DeletedUser41523

Awww man I went trick or treating on Grepo and all I got was a notice of delayed world release :(

DeletedUser43922

I like this new style of Halloween event as well but, if you were in Grepolis when the Island Quests first started and you had several cities, each city on a different island then you noticed how, in the beginning, there were a lot of Island Quests everyday.
2 sometimes 3 Quests per island at first.
Then as time went by there were fewer and fewer island Quests until now with this new Halloween Event, there are hardly 3 Quests per day total from 10 different islands.
Whats up with that?
I prefer the Store as well, where I decide which "prize" I want.

With this new 2013 Halloween Event, its as if, someone else gets to decide how much or how little I get to participate and which "prize" I recieve or don't recieve.

Other than that, I am having fun with it!

DeletedUser23986

Tomopoly, if you get an island quest every 2 hrs, you only receive 1 reward for completing it. You can only get 12 of the rewards per day.

DeletedUser43922

An Island Quest every 2 hours? 12 Rewards per day? Which Map is this?

DeletedUser

it's based on your size, if your over 50,000 points you get 4 ingredients per quest, but only 3 quests a day.

DeletedUser

Re: Not seeing quests...

Try refreshing your page regularly by pressing f5. On many occasions, this brings up quests when there was nothing there before. It also helps to keep your game clock in sync, and it's quicker than logging out and back in again. It's not a miracle, don't expect to see quests every time you refresh your page, but it can help.

DeletedUser43922

it's based on your size, if your over 50,000 points you get 4 ingredients per quest, but only 3 quests a day.

Thank you Chiliarch. That does explain it. I suppose all of that info. can be found in Grepolis/Wiki/Halloween.
I admit, I do not use Grepolis/Wiki much. For me, it sort of takes the fun away from the game when I have to keep looking things up in an "encyclopedia" to know how it all works. I will have to "read up" on Grepolis/Wiki so more.

DeletedUser25660

I have a question regarding completing 45 recipes. Hope this is the right place...

When the Culture level is awarded, will the Culture points remain the same? For example, I need 513 culture points to get 20th city. If I have currently 500 culture points, and gets awarded with 1 whole CL, will culture points "jump" to 513??

Thanks!

DeletedUser

The rewards are based on world speed, player points and reward level.

So you will get the same type of reward, but not necessarily exactly the same thing as someone else.

DeletedUser

Further to Qubitsized's post, I have cultural level 76 and 5 cp's from 77 (8545 / 8550) with 40 recipes done. If I complete the last 5 recipes as soon as I hit 8550 CP does this boost my CP to ~8780 or or whatever the cost will be for level 78?

DeletedUser19930

Hate to be a ..... noob and ask a question about recipes of disaster..... cauldron. Has anyone tried Ambrosia x 3? What is the result? There must be some reason Ambrosia is expensive to buy and hard to get from quests. Although I have 5!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
When yo get the CP reward you will automatically get the needed CP to hit your next CP level. Be that 100 CP or 4 CP you'll get it the instant you complete the 45th recipe.

DeletedUser32373

Oh that's how it works? I need to get to my next level quick then. Thanks for the info Baudin.