New Alliance - We kill WWs

DeletedUser

no pacts - no WWs..we move from WW to destroy them as fast as we can

no devoting resources to anything but attacking units

you won't get a special crown in this alliance - but with a lot of hard work...you will get a lot of players respect or hatred...

I don't see the difference

DeletedUser24334

I am not sure that this is going to work as well as you plan on it working. Just saying. I mean good luck in all. You are one of my major targets now :)

DeletedUser

anything that diverts resources from building WWs is achieving a goal

remember..there is no morale in this world - so you can't protect the WWs with small players

DeletedUser24334

Yea WW are like the last thing to focus on though.

DeletedUser43011

anything that diverts resources from building WWs is achieving a goal

remember..there is no morale in this world - so you can't protect the WWs with small players

The problem you have is your game could be over within a few weeks by making yourself a major target before you've even began the world

DeletedUser

those words have been spoken so many times - do you think you will be the one that will carve it on my gravestone

or will other alliances want me to succeed breaking your WWs.....

time will tell..but i will go out with a fight - you can win as a farmer

DeletedUser

remember..this world pretty much ends when four wonders are build - after that is hardly worth the effort

lets say someone is working on their fourth wonder - who do you want to help you destroy it...

i might be that "ace the hole" that keeps them from completion and helps you to win the world....

DeletedUser43011

remember..this world pretty much ends when four wonders are build - after that is hardly worth the effort

lets say someone is working on their fourth wonder - who do you want to help you destroy it...

i might be that "ace the hole" that keeps them from completion and helps you to win the world....

Don't get me wrong I like the concept however I think you revealed your hand too early

DeletedUser

read my profile in achilles

Give due warning when going to war - a prepared opponent is a weak attacker. - Sun Tzu

btw...i am a professional poker player - i have many times revealed my hand to avoid a confrontation on future bets

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

wow, i once had his plan. Bu i think you haven't taken enough time margin.

DeletedUser22708

no pacts - no WWs..we move from WW to destroy them as fast as we can

no devoting resources to anything but attacking units

you won't get a special crown in this alliance - but with a lot of hard work...you will get a lot of players respect or hatred...

I don't see the difference

Seems like this is my kind of alliance :)

There are more people with a crown than without, and so far the people with crowns i've played against, well let's say i was not impressed.

What kind of experience do you have clive?

DeletedUser

Lol guys...looks like you dont know clive...
so i will give you a very good advice ... Dont attack clive ...;)

DeletedUser

I can understand you may be an effective player

But JEEEEEZ you are SO annoying on the externals. So much cow dung splurges from your mouth.

DeletedUser36530

Clive your plan is actually a cool one... but how are we supposed to trust that you will have 1 alliances side. you are in OOC ocean so you are pretty much saying you will kill OOC WW which we both know will never happen. OOC will win. i'd suggest you move out of 44. you are right. some might support you in hopes you will help them... but I don't think any one around 44 will want you in this world. the entire half the world that you are on will go after you. the other half... maybe not so much. but I think you may have one ruff time.