Halloween Recipies

DeletedUser

Did just post in the other thread, but hell, lets double up..

"Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains, Centaur Hoofs, Harpy Claws..."
- "Got any Ambrosia?"
"Sorry, all out of Ambrosia... Wolf's nipple?"

tumblr_l2n6j6R2Zs1qarwhv.jpg

- "Go on then, give us two bags of Wolf's nipples and a box of cerburus teeth"

Plus rep for that hahaha love it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Recipe Guide
Irked i can't post there lol

Somethings weird about that, the recipes aren't wrong but there seem to be extra one's that aren't available here and the compensations are different,

20 horse per hour over 9 hours? I get 10 per hour

6 harpies per hour over 9 hours? I get 3 per hour

Plus when i go to that page it wants me to re-login? whats up here????

DeletedUser

Forget the first sentence there are doublers on that page, same recipe repeated

DeletedUser

well the guy is charting whats being posted in the thread so errors are going to occur. and I've noticed in some places he'll give the number per hour and others he'll give the say like the total number over the period of time. you can't use that board cause apparently the chrome version of the game uses a different log in system so they have separate boards. you'd have to make a new account under the US game.

DeletedUser

No no,

20 horsies over 9 hours doesn't make sense if its total, so he must mean 20 per hour. I can't correct in there or say how it is here in the other servers anyways.

But hey kudos to him for trying!

DeletedUser

He probably got mixed up with other units, such as hops or swords, since those give 20 per hour. Horses only give you 10 per hour.

DeletedUser42857

theres something to be said for taking over a city during halloween. 500 strong horse nuke anyone :D

DeletedUser

Yeh, some of those dont match up totally with what has been put together on zacynth over the first week.

Now its common knowledge heres the google doc weve been using.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhTbSsik6V-udEQ4bXQzd0E3eGcxeUdBcTd4bjhrNEE&usp=sharing
Everything is there and correct, the second tab you can change the dropdowns to just list ingredients you have.

or you can just download it yourself and have it on your pc.

Enjoy.

Yeah man, thats amazing Dim thanks!

DeletedUser42857

I now have three Ambrosia :D

(Along with a ton of all sorts of other things, enough for 8 recipes)

Cant do owt though because I dont have any Grass or Cerburus teath ... grrrr..

DeletedUser

The old cerb teeth must be getting hammered with all the harpys out there, probably why the powers that be decided to make them the new rare lol

DeletedUser42857

The old cerb teeth must be getting hammered with all the harpys out there, probably why the powers that be decided to make them the new rare lol

yeh, amazing, got 21 ingredients in my stash, and not one of the ingredients needed for the 27 harpy bonus.
Underworld grass getting scarce as well, all those people taking the 90 horsemen bonus has screwed that up.

Im actually thinking this whole halloween thing may have been a slight fail on Inno's part. We arent even a week in and already there are some insane harpy and horse nukes being built (and thats without taking into account the other bonus's). I do wonder how the sheer volume of bonus's on offer is going to effect things.

i guess with the smaller players getting the same level of bonus as the big players it may give those the edge. Someone with only 2 or 3 cities with all these bonus's going around has a real shot to build up quite a force.

DeletedUser

Definitely! And the smaller players don't really have the morale thing to think about so its underlay underlay reba reba time lol

DeletedUser42857

Morale is a pain in the neck, although, the reason im not joining the new world tomorrow is lack of moral. although i disagree with the RW relevance, armies arent suddenly going to be demotivated because they wiped out a small city, i still prefer having morale active.

when everyone hits the 45 recipe bonus the whole world is gonna go crazy.

DeletedUser

Well, i'll be honest in here about this. I'm not 100% sure how the sudden jump to another Culture level will work, you see i'm not far as it is from my next one anyway and whats got me a little........

Thinking perhaps is, will a sudden new culture level put me to the start of the next level? Or give me all my current parades included on top of the next level?

Not explaining that clearly, another way (just an example)-

Say i am 1 victory parade away from the next culture level right now, if i get the new culture bonus will it put me to the start of the next level? Or still one away from the following level or equivalent to the amount i have atm?

DeletedUser37948

its posted in forums that you jump 1 level regardless of were you are so if you are 15 culture point over your previous level after the jump you will still be 15 culture points over your new level

ps the mods worded this a lot more eloquently in the original post but i could not be bother to look for it, its somewhere in haloween thread

DeletedUser42857

its posted in forums that you jump 1 level regardless of were you are so if you are 15 culture point over your previous level after the jump you will still be 15 culture points over your new level

ps the mods worded this a lot more eloquently in the original post but i could not be bother to look for it, its somewhere in haloween thread

Really? I was assuming it you would just jump you to the bare minimum. I will be making sure if a culture level is close i cross it before doing the 45th recipe just in case.