DeletedUser

Same as regular top 12 except it's for alliances from 13-24

The Lone Delver- Seem decent, i would expect them to rise in the rankings soon
Eclipse- Nothing special, will do ok for a while before folding or merging
Noname- Look ok, seem a bit pact friendly though
Bunch of Trolls- I like the look of them, will probably enter the top 12 soon
Civilization- Not bad
Global Order of Chaos- Meh, don't expect big things
Death To All- The only thing going for them is that O55 is full of bad alliances, will get nailed after a while by an O54 alliance
Dead Men Walking- MRA
M.I.A.- Seem good, will rise in the rankings i would imagine
5 Knuckle Philosophy- Will die out
Legion XIII- Nothing to be said here, your typical named-after-romans alliance
The Angels of Darkness-MRA

Please note that the above is only my opinion, which is probably entirely wrong, and please don't take offense, it is difficult to tell before bp has ended

i will post another a few days after bp ends

EDIT: please sign your -reps ;) mr anonymous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't think anyone else is interested in the Top 13-24. Well, it's possible that few months later, one or two of these alliances may be in the Top 5 (rim alliances), but why not leave it to that few months later and talk about them in the Top 12?

DeletedUser

these threads have been popular before and i always enjoy hearing people's opinions

DeletedUser33478

You all can check OCEANS VETERANS, we are 44 now. in 1 week we will be in top10 :)

DeletedUser

I'll back them up, i fought with them in TAU and Gela, know a few of them that are playing here now, they fight well and have a good bunch of players that play well together but they weren't good enough :p let's see what they will show here

DeletedUser

against them, i fought against them is a better word i assume lol

DeletedUser

My thoughts are:

Nobody+cares+++_091651dcaffb3e2c108af1a435d86721.png

DeletedUser

This is best top 13-24 which i have ever seen. very nice.

+ Grep. :(

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't think anyone else is interested in the Top 13-24. Well, it's possible that few months later, one or two of these alliances may be in the Top 5 (rim alliances), but why not leave it to that few months later and talk about them in the Top 12?

I have to disagree. At this time in the world people are complaining that the top 12 are mostly MRA's or premade alliances, so it stands to reason that some of the better alliances with more discerning recruitment methods may be found in this set. It's good to know what's around the corner.

I've joined Lone Delver, I agree with the comment, but I'm anxious to see what happens when BP ends, it's going to be bedlam! :pro:

DeletedUser

I'll back them up, i fought with them in TAU and Gela, know a few of them that are playing here now, they fight well and have a good bunch of players that play well together but they weren't good enough :p let's see what they will show here

OCEANS VETERANS aren't in this world for the long haul anyway, there're only playing this world until the next speed 2 world comes along. tis the reason why they are on the rim

DeletedUser21356

Don't know who told you that mull but we are here to stay;)

DeletedUser

what does anyone know about U.N.O.? they seem good, very good

DeletedUser

what does anyone know about U.N.O.? they seem good, very good

No matter how good they are, they are not going to make it with only 11 members in the core. Numbers count.

Just ask The Stormcrows from Helorus.

DeletedUser

No matter how good they are, they are not going to make it with only 11 members in the core. Numbers count.

Just ask The Stormcrows from Helorus.

This post made me nubtasm in my pants. Not only can an alliance handle the core with 10-15 great players, but many prefer it. Deathwish and his crew of 15ish have brought worlds to their knees, and I have done the same.

Edit: I almost want to apologize for the name drop, DW, but whatever. See you on the battlefield! :p