Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #1

DeletedUser42407

Cythera Star: Issue #1

Wars
Early in the game there has been a lot of fighting, mainly MRA purging no major wars or conquests. Nexus and Defiant Warriors have been disbanded/destroyed courtesy of the High speed and High amount of experienced players, no room for MRA's here! WOLF PACK is on a steep downward trend losing members by the minute, some getting rimmed others leaving. Would not be surprised if they were gone tomorrow! In O44 its a pretty tight match up with 3 strong alliances Eclipse, Bunch of Trolls, and The Noobs all occupying the same space. O55 its all PMB and few other decent alliances like M.I.A, part of Eclipse and U.N.O. O54 its all Moderated Nation. All the other Oceans are rim and have no one to fight.

Stats​
I am a Grepostats user not a GrepeIntel user so until Grepostats get Cythera up than no stats, sorry.

Sorry for the short Issue guys, I had very little time to set this up let alone do interviews. Next issue will be longer, I promise ;)

DeletedUser43485

Not the most illuminating things... mostly stating what we all know. It is good to see this revived, don´t get me wrong, just having a bit more expectations from you. Looking forward to the next one. :)

DeletedUser

can we talk about how the great DW, leader of the mighty infectious, is working night and day to form a coalition against PMB?

nothing like trying to over pact and ruin a world before you ghost bud. +1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can we talk about how the great DW, leader of the mighty infectious, is working night and day to form a coalition against PMB?

nothing like trying to over pact and ruin a world before you ghost bud. +1
What are you talking about? He would never do such thing!

DeletedUser34939

why am I never invited into the good coalitions?

DeletedUser

Jabba you should have waited till there was actually stuff to talk about, good effort though.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? He would never do such thing!

your right. what was i thinking. you guys just like helping try to break sieges in other oceans, that belong to other alliances. i should have realized. :D

DeletedUser

It's almost time for the noons:

Clock12.jpg

DeletedUser

tyrone some day you and i will cross swords. are you running from me server to server?

DeletedUser42126

stip for ty.PNG

Yeah, DW would never pact with smaller alliances to in order to take us down. He is so far above that I can't believe that we would say such a thing.

(first picture I have posted to the forum, still working on the glitches)

Last edited by a moderator: