Hello players! I am a fairly new player and finding my way!

DeletedUser

I have been playing a few weeks now, mostly handing issues with my games, especially logging in and I have two cities that I would like to relocated so I am near some of my alliance players but when I attempt to move, I get the directional compass and have no idea how to use that!

I have cities in Thebes, Dyme, Cynthera. Welcome any help and support from all of you seasoned players, I need it!

I do love this game with all of its potential. By the way, my first city was attacked 5 times and then conquered within a week of play start! Think I landed on the wrong island that time lol!

Looking forward to gaining new friends. trish55

DeletedUser

hiya

I have been playing a few weeks now, mostly handing issues with my games, especially logging in and I have two cities that I would like to relocated so I am near some of my alliance players but when I attempt to move, I get the directional compass and have no idea how to use that!

I have cities in Thebes, Dyme, Cynthera. Welcome any help and support from all of you seasoned players, I need it!

I do love this game with all of its potential. By the way, my first city was attacked 5 times and then conquered within a week of play start! Think I landed on the wrong island that time lol!

Looking forward to gaining new friends. trish55

What city do you have on dyme?? im at 377,393 im pretty new as well im in a good alliance though:) maybe you can help me out some or maybe i can you HA!

DeletedUser

Hi Navarrie! In Dyme, I am at 513,493. Would love to help each other so contact me or I will contact you! Thanks for writing!