Newspaper Top 12 BP Alliances

• Thread starter Shahanshah Alexander
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

I almost cried when i read your posts Orphaeon :( TS shame on you attacking banned players, so un-classy.Give him back his cities, please :p

DeletedUser42857

Interesting..

They've Raised the Titanic
Raise_The_Titanic_Movie_Poster.jpg

Foos falling apart. Thats the second exodus they have had of alliances that had previously merged into them. (AOW being the other)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Again...OMG, how many times people will change alliance names?

DeletedUser42857

Ah, Fight club may be former appollyon rather than titanic. Grepointel and Grepostats both say different things

DeletedUser41944

all right ladies gents,

DA, 9 and DP try to simulate The Syndicate take over of Orphaeon. however, they could not succeed. TS defended x666x cities against 1/3 of the world and guess what lost 7 or 8 from 25. TS got tons dbps from this op which means more city slots to us. thank you very much for giving a easy ride to monsters. i personally got 2 city slot from this op and will fill them up soon at my enemies expenses.

long live The Syndicate.

DeletedUser37948

sounds like everyone should be organising a battle royal!

DeletedUser42857

Less battle Royale, and more
halloweenhavoc9.jpg

Damn that Harpy level 9 recipe :D

DeletedUser

Adios everyone, was great getting to know you all! Time to leave, My Missus has had enough of me on Grepo lol :( Will miss the banter in here (well what we had anyway)

Big shout out to all my Syn Brothers and sisters, Shout to Pushty and his almighty wisdom! Dimspace for being the coolest cat in town!

Orphaeon love you loads man! :D

Take care Y'all ya here

Peace out!

DeletedUser37948

Adios everyone, was great getting to know you all! Time to leave, My Missus has had enough of me on Grepo lol :( Will miss the banter in here (well what we had anyway)

Big shout out to all my Syn Brothers and sisters, Shout to Pushty and his almighty wisdom! Dimspace for being the coolest cat in town!

Take care Y'all ya here

Peace out!

after 6 months of playing grepo my wife threw my laptop out of the window , now after 2.5 years we have an accord

she still hates me playing but realises there are far worse vices and far more demanding passtimes than grepo.

anyway I told her this forum was grepo addicts anonymous and I was on a 3 step plan to quit lol

DeletedUser42857

Take care Y'all ya here

Peace out!

Sorry to see you go bud, just as things were getting interesting.

but keeping the fairer sex happy is much more important than Grepo :D

DeletedUser41944

finally zacynthus came to live.

4 or 5 top alliances managed to get together and lunch an op on TS. i can say that they did pretty good by taking 14+ cities. most of them in far oceans though which are harder to defend with units speed 2. lesson is learned.

DeletedUser42857

Syndi still managed to make a net gain over the last ten days mind you. :)

DeletedUser23413

Iskhan, Ocean 45 and 56 are not too far from TS' home, I would say ;). My troops traveled from Ocean 36 and faced almost no defense. I was wondering where is farther from Ocean 45? 36 or 55? but I ended up screwed with Math, lol.

DeletedUser22517

Thanks for the DBP you all give us :D I lost 450 biremes 3 dogies and 50 archers, got 25k DBP from that.I think that is not to bad.Will try to improve my self next time

DeletedUser41944

Iskhan, Ocean 45 and 56 are not too far from TS' home, I would say ;). My troops traveled from Ocean 36 and faced almost no defense. I was wondering where is farther from Ocean 45? 36 or 55? but I ended up screwed with Math, lol.

lol,
i am not sure about your math skills but yr english i definitely are limping. "most of them in far oceans though".
. i dont go into details but can say that the couple of cities that we lost in o56-1, o45-1 & o65-1 were mostly city holders fault.