Newspaper Apollonia Times

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

Do you know of any wars I should cover?
I will not send out interviews for this issue, but if anyone has anything to say let me know.
Can't wait for it :p

Creepy turtles sent my alliance a pact request XD

DeletedUser3303

What's new?
Anything you guys want me to cover in the upcoming issue?
Interview requests?

You could cover a story asking if this world will lose its appeal if the. next world goes speed 3, cos now ss/Muppets have recruited there any form of competition, pretty much allowing there alliance to sim the server, I think it may go really quite

DeletedUser

What's new?
Anything you guys want me to cover in the upcoming issue?
Interview requests?

I'd like to see another Newspaper like the ninth edition. The last one was a bit shorter then before.
I like your papers, keep up the good work ;-)

DeletedUser30763

You could cover a story asking if this world will lose its appeal if the. next world goes speed 3, cos now ss/Muppets have recruited there any form of competition, pretty much allowing there alliance to sim the server, I think it may go really quite

On another note... When has Sesame Street and the Muppets sim?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Ah the old, "you killed the server so now you have to sim" Well I've "killed" a server before, but never had to sim except for WW, so I'm alright with that argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Say how Dragonz Guild absolutely mucked Templars Lethal Agenda.

DeletedUser42407

I'm too tired and have a lot of homework. I will not post an issue this week. Sorry guys.

:eek: YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! Just kidding, sorry to hear that though all the same. Have good rest! ;)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say that in my opinion Carlos has run the best newspaper I have seen from any world forum and I feel we are very lucky to have had his contributions in our world.

I'd rep you more often but I barely rep anyone so it's always telling me to spread it around... I'll have to go find some people I hate to neg :p

DeletedUser42407

Just wanted to say that in my opinion Carlos has run the best newspaper I have seen from any world forum and I feel we are very lucky to have had his contributions in our world.

I'd rep you more often but I barely rep anyone so it's always telling me to spread it around... I'll have to go find some people I hate to neg :p

Agreed!