Troy WW

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I trust nothing you say Mal. You can twist history all you want - pretend you are the harmed party and take on that victim role. But there is nothing in your behavior that has EVER supported that what you have said has been truthful.

You can have the win. It is yours. If you think this qualified as earning it, go right ahead and keep believing it. Keep pretending we are the bad guys.

Until now I have never berated you, but now I am sorry that I once called you an ally and that I defended you. It is a regret that I will have to live with.

DeletedUser

Oh Punch... you always get so bent out of shape. But seriously, you guys from TR are the most worthless trash I ever had the dishonor of dealing with. You tried to play both sides of the Coalition against No Rules and turtle away from the fray. When it wasn't possible you came crawling to us in Gaug when you realized the others wouldn't tolerate your neutrality (you guys weren't even good enough to pull a Switzerland). ]

Then, the second anything started to look bad in Gaug you all jumped ship right away and couldn't even stay around a few days. If you had actually been in it to "fight" NR (or whatever it is you do...) you would've stayed with the group in Gaug who were actually in it to take the fight to them. Instead, you just ran as an alliance and claimed you had no ill will toward NR.

I joined No Rules instead of TR after the ending of Gaugamela for two simple reasons: 1. I wanted to actually fight not just cower behind neutrality. 2. I hold you disloyal group as the reason a perfectly good alliance dissolved.

Back to what I do best, get reckless and under TR skin.
For Narnia!

DeletedUser

You say you were one of the last to leave?
You bailed bro
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en44/alliance/2465/alliancechanges
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en44/alliance/2123/alliancechanges
I left both alliances well after you did, although I can't say it was much use having you around.

I may talk big but I have the #'s to back it up. No one with less points than I has more ABP's than me. Also, remember the last time you attacked me? Oh wait... its never happened, nevermind... While I'm not saying you're no good defending or anything, what I am saying is you inspire no fear. I am just as afraid of having a city neighboring yours as I am an ally because I know I'll get the same amount of attacks coming my way (hint, it's less than one).

DeletedUser

As my first post in this forum I take issue with the name calling and back stabbing comments.

This is a war game! Strategy is its most important element. Out wit, Out last, Out play! And for players to VM and leave the game over not winning or things going according to their plan is childish. If this was the case most of TNE would have left ages ago. We have been the underdog from the start...(and so have been told many times by our enemy). Because we all have been told in this forum how No Rules is the best alliance and has the best players in all of Grepo land.

Ask yourself what you would do if you were the underdog? Would you just sit back and push some buttons on the keyboard and wait for the enemy to win? No you wouldn't! So I accept the first sleazy moment award for stalling WW so we could better prepare with my head held high. With that said I too accept the second sleazy moment award for having a spy on the enemies WW islands. I will not hold my head high on the second award for I personally would not have played that card.

With that said ultimately we out witted and played you. We capitalized on your mistakes of picking WW islands with banned players and players that quit. Not to mention you let a player that had only just joined you from the enemy have WW cities and trusted him. You had many more islands you could have used for WW's and had ample time to prepare them from our stalling them.

There are many more battles to be fought here. There is still the title for all 7 wonders. Unless you just want to give up and hand it over to us as I guess you wanted us to do for you.

Hey Mal I will be picking you up at 8 o'clock sharp for the sleazy moment award ceremonies! I rented a tux and everything!

DeletedUser

You guys made one mistake: you jumped the gun too early! The longer you could've waited the more disadvantageous it would have been for us.
And yes, Punch it is hard to rack up as 100K troops dying supporting allies when your enemy refuses to go on the offensive.
I didn't say you're no good on defense (I actually admitted that above), I'm saying you're absolute rubbish as an offensive threat. And without the threat of getting attacked, there is little threat to stay honest and not build almost exclusively offensive units.
In the game, the battles favor defense but the war favors offense. And that is why I believe your pride in not attacking is a poor play type, you inspire neither fear nor respect.

DeletedUser18331

Here's my two cents worth and if it has already been stated then I apologize but I couldn't bear to read the entire thread. If NR was a real alliance built on trust and loyalty and not on power trips and being bigger and better than anyone else they would not have been left vulnerable to this. This is NR's own fault for not being a true "alliance" and instead being a group of big tough players trying to push around the rest of the world. If they knew and cared about their members there should have been no way for an enemy to last in their alliance let alone get into two of their WW islands. At least this keeps it interesting and should extend this world a little longer :)

DeletedUser

However, Amaden it is because we care about our members that we allowed someone to get onto two WW islands. When we have members we welcome them with open arms rather than judge them suspiciously as an outsider. True, it burned us here but it is also probably the reason why the alliance lasted so long because players were allowed to join and not be immediately judged negatively as an outsider. Had they treated me poorly when I first joined I probably would have gone elsewhere. But because of the respect and trust I was immediately given I was won over and became a loyal member.
At least, that's my story.

DeletedUser

TR at times was the ONLY alliance at war with NR. TR was made up of several members who were Redwood Originals, Gaug, Hyper, ISIS and others who were adversaries of NR and we loyally remained that way. A joke? I and many of my mates are top ranked defenders in Troy. We didn't get that by not being able to fight. A joke? If we former TR members were a joke why couldn't the "mighty" NR crush those of us that stayed to play and fight it out? Whats that say about your "skills" at Grepolis?...

If you still don't know me, I'm one of the leaders of ISIS, and their founder at the end of ISIS. Me, along with liteshadoe, are the diplomats, and kept in close contact with all the alliances out there, so I know what happened, and who are the fighters way more than you do. Most of those who eventually stayed after the ghosting are just the simmers, the green inactives. Most of those who fought with NR left during the ghosting.

ISIS and Hyper took way more cities from NR than all the other alliance combined, so don't BS to me that who are the real fighters.
I think I know better than you what caused Gauga to fail too, and why Dirt Napper ghosted.
So other than defending, you know nothing about fighting NR, so please... stop pretending.

I don't understand why are you so proud of saying you fought against NR because ever since we ghosted, all you do is defense and defense. This is not a war, this is just simming and defending. So what if you sink millions of their LS, if you never ever took a city from them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, just saw you in the alliance. If you look up the internal conquest list, you can see my name up there being internalize. :D

I'll say hey to lite for ya in Paros! We are mates there.
Don't worry about it, i still keep in contact with them.

DeletedUser30111

Really? Just a couple 3 weeks back I stole an NR city righ tout from sfhitman. Named it Stolen.. That isn't just simming. Some players are mostly attackers, some players are mostly defenders and some are some of both. I just happen to be a defender and good at it..

Get over yourself punch "I'm a defender and I'm good at it" Haha, you have 50k more dbp than me, and I managed to get there being stranded in an ocean full of simmers and turtles, had to move over 2 oceans to find someone to actually attack me. And you know what the best part of it is, I was able to almost equal you in dbp and I am still capable enough to take your cities, can you say the same? I doubt it. So you run along with your awesome defending prowess, I'll enjoy my game actually attacking people.

DeletedUser

Seriously you look like a complete fool punch drunk. I haven't even played this world in over a year and I had more cities than you.

Everyone knows DBP comes down to the luck of the draw in being attacked. Does not make you any more special than anyone else just lucky to have been chosen to be attacked and consequently gained more bp than those who supported your cities.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why are you so proud of saying you fought against NR because ever since we ghosted

This statement alone is laughable. Get off your high horse and stop backing NR when you make statements like this. You ghosting potentially had really bad repercussions on this world. Let alone it was a cowardly act and contradicts everything you are now saying. TNE took the game by the scruff of the neck and I believed saved this world from becoming boring,one sided, and completely inactive.

This is a strategy war game and as a rational person has already said "all is fair in love and war". We didn't break the rules of the game, or we would have been banned :)

Our BP stats talk for themselves over the last 6 months. We have been up against it from the start and we have consistently proven ourselves.

Admittedly I wouldn't have been the one to jump, and I don't necessarily condone it, but I have seen underhand tactics from NR since the start. You have to accept it and move on.

You made some fundamental mistakes:
1) You let BL into NR in the first place (this should lie with whoever recruited him).
2) You somehow allowed him onto your WW islands.
3) Because we stalled WW and started without you being aware, you rushed to choose which islands you would build them on and were careless in doing so: Picking islands with both kurtis and tarra on, let alone BL.

DeletedUser

I would like to be the first to regretfully congratulate TNR on the victory. Brave Lords actions in my opinion can only be described as treachery, but treachery is well within the framework and rules of the game. So let's everyone stop the petty squabbling, your only making yourself look like ahole. For my teammates in NR we made a lot of mistakes in the WW stage, and only have ourselves to blame.
It's been a fun year and a half, and I will take away many laughs and funny memories. Thanks to all who have contributed to that.
Phin

DeletedUser30111

Admittedly I wouldn't have been the one to jump, and I don't necessarily condone it, but I have seen underhand tactics from NR since the start. You have to accept it and move on.
Name one, if you're going to justify this move by saying we used underhanded tactics, let's name 1. Because our war with TNE has always been straight up. I along with many went into it with the view of a "friendly war" And now I see there's no such thing, because people find a trophy more important than integrity. And that's the great ending of Troy, the great lesson learned. Thanks for taking a great world and a great game, and ruining it.

DeletedUser

Name one, if you're going to justify this move by saying we used underhanded tactics, let's name 1. Because our war with TNE has always been straight up. I along with many went into it with the view of a "friendly war" And now I see there's no such thing, because people find a trophy more important than integrity. And that's the great ending of Troy, the great lesson learned. Thanks for taking a great world and a great game, and ruining it.

Ok well I will try to keep it as one but I could have gone down the route of the fact you wanted to be friends with TNE. You lead them on to the point where ISIS found it necessary to Ghost. I wasn't party to the conversations between Mal and Muwa so I will not use that one.

Here we go! When I was in MI I was consistently working extremely hard to try and get things together and keep the alliance together. I spent hours doing my best for the alliance everyday. We were fighting Ghost Pirates, Killer Anthrax, No Rules, Killer Klownz and The Noble Experiment. Now that is balanced isn't it? Anyway out of the blue came an underhand No Rules Mass Mail (I don't care if he is not here as it was not the reason for his departure). He was flying your banner and was arguably your best player:

Tatang Len on 2013-02-09 at 01:18
Sent to all MI players

Greeting MI players.

I writing to you today reprensenting myself only.

We basically have 12 slots open. 2 of them are now reserved for 2 MI players who have confirmed their intention of joining. This leave 10 slots that are up for grabs.

With the ongoing attacks from NR, Killer Antrax and TNE, it has placed you on the tight spot right now. And to add, in the next few days, you guys will be left with less than 50 players fighting 3 alliances.

Join us now. Supports are standing by willing to help you defend.

Just PM me for those who are interested. This will be a first come first serve basis. This will remain confidential until you jump to us.

Thanks.

TL

Balaking soon left after. Who was one of best and loyal players. I think he misunderstood English and regretted the decision almost instantaneously. Hence he quit. Obviously there were no other players going to NR so that was a lie. MI fell apart shortly after this.

I have no doubt NR have used spies throughout the whole game. I wouldn't be surprised if you had one in TNR now. If you did you probably would have tried to get him to do the same as BL but haven't been able to (I'm speculating there, but I'm sure you have used a lot of spies)

DeletedUser

It's funny how you can push MI's fall to NR. Yes they are responsible, but if a PM can bring MI down, do you think MI is strong enough to carry on fighting even without this PM?

I keep close contact with Rez and Jo ever since the start of the coalition, and MI was a very good alliance.

MI's downfall started when Jo and Rez went inactive. The new leadership chose to side the weaker players of The Elite during their internal conflicts. The better players formed Rim Rogues, and join TNE shortly after, which causes lots of problems for MI.

Tloh was one of the new leaders and I talk to him often, and he mainly talk about how selfish many players are, and how the new leadership don't see eye to eye on major issues. This leads to their biggest player leaving the alliance to make a stand, that he could leave the alliance if he wants to.

MI fall not because of the PM, but because it's new leadership have a hard time trying to get things done.

Everyone in this situation will definitely try to poach players over. For example, if MI were owning Rim Rogues, weren't MI leadership do the same and try to get good RR players over? Isn't it the standard way, to poach a failing alliance's top players?

I'm starting to get confused with all the double standards players are having.

DeletedUser

we have never used spies since i have been in NR

there's a difference between inviting your enemies to join your alliance over a year before WW and planting a spy who then switches alliance days before WW is finished

TNE have lost all their nobility, first delaying WW and then this, i would have thought honour came before a crown

EDIT: if all it took to bring down MI was a message then you can't have been in good shape...

DeletedUser

Oh, and about why ISIS and Hyper ghost, I feel obliged to explain to you guys again.

Ever since MI collapsed, TNE and NR got no one to worry about in the north. After taking MI's members, TNE and NR combined are bigger than ISIS and Hyper, and yet this 2 alliances are working together. We tried to get TR to help, their leaders always promise to do so, but never did, to the point that TR's top player, Thunderbolt got so fed up with his own alliance. All TR ever did was send a very very little support. He was supposed to join us in the new world but never did due to RL.

With the north secured, TNE and NR are able to turn their attention to the south, and they had crazy amounts of long term defense in most frontlines city. We ran a few Ops and never really took any city, so we tried to get TNE to turn against NR. TNE refused, and we know there's no point staying in Troy anymore. We game to have fun, but it's not fun anymore, especially with the amount of inactives we have. We told everyone our intention of ghosting so they will join us. It's NOT for TNE to turn against NR. We are determined to leave the world and sabotage NR in the process.

I admit it's dirty, very dirty. We still always talk about it and laugh about it, saying we failed because Troy still went into WW. The difference however, is that we are never proud of it.

we have never used spies since i have been in NR

there's a difference between inviting your enemies to join your alliance over a year before WW and planting a spy who then switches alliance days before WW is finished

TNE have lost all their nobility, first delaying WW and then this, i would have thought honour came before a crown

EDIT: if all it took to bring down MI was a message then you can't have been in good shape...
NR use lots of spies, and in all alliances, usually only leaders know who the spies are, so I'm not surprised if there is, but you don't know, so you are not in a good position to convince them TBH.

DeletedUser

There is so many inaccuracies with that I don't know why I even bother replying. Maybe you are confusing yourself:

1) Sable ask me to list an example. I am not the one complaining here just standing up for myself.
2) MI were strong enough and ex players are some of the best players currently in Troy. We were fighting everyone. Is the reason for the fall)
3) Jo Nuff didn't go inactive and was a leader until the end.
4) Tloh was never a leader, just part of the council.
5) OSOM was manipulated by Tanteng Len to leave the alliance. It was a bet. Tateng Len did the same.

That is all passed anyway, and you ghosted, so I am not sure why you are even writing here.

DeletedUser

That is all passed anyway, and you ghosted, so I am not sure why you are even writing here.

Nowhere in the forum says you can't have opinion in a world you are no longer playing in. :D

2. MI is a strong alliance, no doubt. But fighting on too many fronts and the disagreement in the council causes it to fall.
3. He was still in the game i know, but he wasn't actively leading.
4. Being part of the council means he know what's going on. He may not have the rights to call the shot, but he know what's going on.
5. Maybe i got my facts wrong then.