Byllis - Wars

DeletedUser

never played knossos, we came up with the name from some books.

DeletedUser

Warlords still at war with The Assasins. I dont really count but it should be some thing about 25:3.

DeletedUser

ermm, why? because they are to good for you? or is it something else?

DeletedUser21418

for sure you cant call it a war when the leader from the other party ( The aussi toy) runs into wm the first time he get a littel love

Zarun-

Strategos
Warlords still at war with The Assasins. I dont really count but it should be some thing about 25:3.

Tre Kronor got beat down by them pretty bad too. Looks like Warlords is moving south into 066 and is fixing to meet Supernova in 067.

Will be interesting to see how that one turns out. If I looked right, Supernova is the 2nd fastest growing alliance in Byllis right now - in terms of points.

DeletedUser42982

Tre Kronor got beat down by them pretty bad too. Looks like Warlords is moving south into 066 and is fixing to meet Supernova in 067.

Will be interesting to see how that one turns out. If I looked right, Supernova is the 2nd fastest growing alliance in Byllis right now - in terms of points.

Yeah, though that's not our fault, the leader of Supernova declared war on us and prevented us from taking TK cities when we'd finally drained all their defense, so screw those guys, they'll get what's coming.

DeletedUser

Yeah, though that's not our fault, the leader of Supernova declared war on us and prevented us from taking TK cities when we'd finally drained all their defense, so screw those guys, they'll get what's coming.

Haha lol!

Great job in getting support for your cause! By the way where are Centurions and Odyssey now? Tre Kronor still remains an alliance
:pro:

DeletedUser42982

Haha lol!

Great job in getting support for your cause! By the way where are Centurions and Odyssey now? Tre Kronor still remains an alliance

Haha, you've lost about 20 members and have gone from dominating the top 10 to being behind them, that's not great. Not to mention the fact that you haven't once bothered to take a proper offensive against us. Come on bro, my cities are thirsty for your troops!

DeletedUser

Haha, you've lost about 20 members and have gone from dominating the top 10 to being behind them, that's not great. Not to mention the fact that you haven't once bothered to take a proper offensive against us. Come on bro, my cities are thirsty for your troops!

That looks bad, but I belive that it is far worse that two :eek: allys top 10 that you been in, are not in play anymore.

We are still here and we are staying!
BTW if you want LS in your harbour we might serve you in a while.

DeletedUser42982

That looks bad, but I belive that it is far worse that two :eek: allys top 10 that you been in, are not in play anymore.

We are still here and we are staying!
BTW if you want LS in your harbour we might serve you in a while.
I hope you do :D
Edit: Still waiting Matte, where are those LS in my harbor?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seems like Reformed Law is like a sinking ship with all the rats abandonning. several have been harboured by Warlords A and Reformed Law has sunk to place 11 in the ranking

DeletedUser

Well if you were looking for a place to hide on this world you could do worse then WARLORDS ? I'd be happy to hide there:)

DeletedUser

Well if you were looking for a place to hide on this world you could do worse then WARLORDS ? I'd be happy to hide there:)

I agree but Warlords has 79 members, Warlords A has 74 and Warlords B has 95!! 248 members in total!

DeletedUser

warlords a is not up to par with warlords by a long shot imo.