second :p

dobby2.png

and the revenge xD

dobby3.png

i'm liking this kid

DeletedUser

meh thinks you cheated...

1) Your alliance brings in your PA's... This tells me, you can't beat us alone
2) You steal our members... The drafts were set, members switching sides after the draft is CHEATING
3)I think of more soon...

Who? furry wasn;t in the draft, therefor exempt from any ruling. He just got sick of the spam and lack of coordination and decided to join the better team.

Muckson and DrWho? are good friends, and what friend wouldn't help out? Dobby is one of the most famous names on Greplis, being the one to take him out is one of the biggest things you could do. Yes i knew he had been targeted but who am i to deny the man of his glory?

Before you pop up about our BP, wait a few days and then you'll see what we where waiting for:)

First of all its "were gonna pwn team ryan" and now that another alliance has decided they want to take out the two well known names of TD its "cheat cheat cheat". If we were collaborting why would there only be two players receiving joint attacks? I know alot of islands with a mixture of the three.

Either way we'll do our talking in the game:pro:

DeletedUser

despite the excuses team dobby might have brought this on themselves. :) chat room has been quiet for 24 hours. It of couse didnt help that a lot of us who signed up for team dobby didnt play due to lack of confidence in innogames.

DeletedUser

chat room has been quiet for 24h? lol not the team ryan chat room ;)

DeletedUser

I may just disband the alliance, quit this world and go and play W50 on TW. ;)

DeletedUser

I wasn't dreaming it, I was just saying it was a possibility. :p

DeletedUser

Uhhhh........I want to say I'm speechless but, that would be out of character. I'm the co-boss, need the info.....

*points pinkie finger to lips in a dubious manner*

DeletedUser2413

:O... Dear Lordy... Ryan haz Devils too, Team Dobby stands no chance! He could just suave us to death with his super smexeh voice! *runs for his ear plugz to avoid the siren that is Devils*

DeletedUser

devils has been on our side from the beginning of world beta ;)

Aicy

Strategos
How come nobody has brought up Dobby's distinct lack of troops!? xD

I mean, seriously? Is he that bad? :p