Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Dang, I'd hate to be an unsigning cowrad... lol
Andways, now WARLORDS have two academies as well so two major alliances with "fail" written all over them.

DeletedUser

Its been pretty big changes in top 12 the last month. Anyone care to write a new one?

DeletedUser

Thought I'd give a new evaluation of the current top 12 alliances a try.

Alliance name | Amount of members | Average points

1. WARLORDS | 65 | 41343
This alliance was promising from the start, started off right in the middle of all the action and has managed to gain and maintain it's territory. They seem to be on top of the war they are in, against The Assassins, and they have their attackers rank to prove it. They got 2 decent sized academies; WARLORDSA and WARLORDSB. What they lack in originality in their name they make up for in promising recruits. WARLORDS draws potential players from their academy to strengthen their ranks. Perosnally I'm not a fan of academies in most cases, but it seems to be working out pretty well for them.

2. Mercenaries | 90 | 20822
This alliance seemed an underdog to me, they looked like any other ordinary MRA but have proven to be able to stand their ground. Been at war with Reformed Law pretty much from the start. Compared to their enemy they seem to have the upper hand as they are superior in AtkBP, currently ranked 3rd. With Reformed Law seemingly having internal problems and might be negotiating a peace. It will become interesting to see how they will develop from here on.

3. Odyssey | 45 | 32700
They used to be on a solid number 1 spot untill some of their members left the alliance. Usually these first cracks predict no good. However they seem to have stabilized again. Even though they lost some decent members they are still on a solid nr 2 spot. Not up to date on their current war status, but their attackers rank is still looking good, currently on a 2nd spot.

4. The Assassins | 64 | 19324
Respect for this alliance, they have been fighting one of the (if not the) strongest alliance from the start and even though they seem to have taken a few losses they are still a force to be reckoned with. Will be interesting to see if they will get help from their pact the Mercenaries if/when they get their hands free.

5. Reformed Law | 49 | 20861
A strong alliance that used to be on the winning hand, although recently lost a fair amount of members. Nontheless still a strong and solid core that still has potential. As they are currently outnumbered by the Mercenaries who they are currently at war with, it's going to be interesting to see where their peace negotiations may lead to.

6. Supernova | 99 | 9579
Located near Tre Kronor (who seem to have left the top 12 quite quickly) and Lions of Macedon. Should be interesting to see how they will move on as they are close to having their ocean secured. They still carry some dead weigth, but in total I think their alliance looks promising.

7. Unknown | 31 | 27324
Came out of nowhere and seem to have a few strong players with impressive attackers rankings. They have a lot of potential and I expect to hear more from them in the near future.

8. Argonauts | 52 | 14998
Can't say much here, as I'd be biased. I'll let you be the judge here.

9. Spartan Legion | 91 | 8094
They seem to be a little scattered in several oceans and seem to be lacking a solid core of strong players. This alliance has a lot of work to do and perhaps some trimming down on dead weigth. With over 22% of their members being inactive and having a low average on BP they need some serious re-organizing. At the moment they seem a bit MRA'ish, so I don't expect them to be in the top 12 much longer.

10. The Greek Cities | 65 | 11004
Not sure on their status of war. They seem like a solid alliance with strong players all over. However, judging from the other alliances present in ocean 57 and ocean 67, they might be up for a challange. But as I'm not aware of their diplomatic/pact status, I can't really judge. I did noticed quite some inactive members amoung their ranks, they might form a risk.

11. Lions Of Macedon | 81 | 8695
Seem to dominate Ocean 76 and should have an easy target in the Spartan Legion. Not sure on their state of war though, but I see potential in this alliance.

12. The Renegades | 48 | 14435
Been growing/expanding pretty rapidly. Not sure what their state of war is. They used to have some issues with the former SPARTAN MORGAN alliance, which is now turned into WARLORDSB. Not sure what their relation is at the moment, but as I said they seem to have been expanding on a daily basis, expect them to move up the ladder in the top 12.

The comments are based on the information I have, as you can see I lack information on some alliances and their status. So try to read the above with that context in mind. I've tried to be as objective as possible, if I've missed something feel free to point it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see an updated look at the current top 12 standings. Cheers Aralith :)

DeletedUser

I think it has to been updatet. Odyssey merged into Warlords. We now have a loot of Mebers but we are leading all scorse.

DeletedUser42982

Bull Jabba, Cythera wasn't a very hard world at all when i played, spend a little gold and you'll get top 100 easy and top 50 attackers easier... that being said Byllis isn't a hard world either hahaha...

DeletedUser18223

:cool:

guys lets go back to the topic and jabba please stop spamming unrelated post :p

attachment.php

DeletedUser

what happened to Odyssey?? they are now ranked 31st and only have 12 members

DeletedUser42407

Bull Jabba, Cythera wasn't a very hard world at all when i played, spend a little gold and you'll get top 100 easy and top 50 attackers easier... that being said Byllis isn't a hard world either hahaha...

haha Cythera is way harder world I have played both...

DeletedUser42982

haha Cythera is way harder world I have played both...
To be fair, you never really 'played' byllis though, don't know what experience you've had with cythera, but i found it a tad of a joke to be honest.

DeletedUser18223

hey jabba dint i tell you not to spam here if you cant post anything good

and based on what you post it seems your insulting everyone here in byliss and telling you frankly your crossing your line

lol you havent proven something enough to us and yet you was just rimmed out in appollonia?

now tell me how could you survived there where in you cant even survive in a speed 2 world which is twice faster in this world

or your just want to say and want to tell with us that you just want to get the award of the worst player got rimmed on all speed world:eek:

well go back here once you got that award and we are all going to congratulate you :pro:

well its normal for you to say that your having difficulty cause you cant even survive on any slower phase than the speed 3 world that's why i have no dought that you can tell this in front of us

attachment.php

DeletedUser43011

3. Odyssey | 45 | 32700
They used to be on a solid number 1 spot untill some of their members left the alliance. Usually these first cracks predict no good. However they seem to have stabilized again. Even though they lost some decent members they are still on a solid nr 2 spot. Not up to date on their current war status, but their attackers rank is still looking good, currently on a 2nd spot.

Always said they would fail due to they're leadership and I fear this is probably the case here.

DeletedUser

if you massively recruit good players it means you have massive amounts of good players, bad thing?