The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Think you should read the rules of the battle mate.

You may have just put your foot into a position of pain!

DeletedUser

HAHAHA sorry mate, my attack of 10 swords 5 archers in 2 transports is going to destroy him! So sorry

DeletedUser

Not for me to decide.

I've read the rules, so if Remorce wants assistance from me and the SES as a result of the attack, i have no choice but to help.

Let Remorce and Ryche decide.

DeletedUser

Not for me to decide.

I've read the rules, so if Remorce wants assistance from me and the SES as a result of the attack, i have no choice but to help.

Let Remorce and Ryche decide.

Hahaha, honestly, just quiet child, I have read the rules stated at the start and I am not braking any of them.

DeletedUser

2. If either party are attacked in the meantime from a seperate person the war is over for the time being while both the challenge and the challenged's alliance combine to wipe out this 3rd party.

DeletedUser

Attacked? Suiciding defensive units on one of the only actives around me is not an attack, my suiciding is not influencing either player by helping or hindering. Would have sent one transport but I needed to send more population of troops. You are one of the only players I have ever met that would even try claim that as an attack, especially when accompanied with a mail warning him.

DeletedUser

Not going to argue with you mate.

As i said, its up to Remorce and Ryche on whether they consider it an attack.

If they do, rule 2 applies.

DeletedUser

Attacked? Suiciding defensive units on one of the only actives around me is not an attack, my suiciding is not influencing either player by helping or hindering. Would have sent one transport but I needed to send more population of troops. You are one of the only players I have ever met that would even try claim that as an attack, especially when accompanied with a mail warning him.

Decoys can be a powerful tool. Not saying that in this case it was at a time of doing any damage. But if enough decoys are sent a players armies can be misguided to be at the wrong place at the wrong time opening up for attacks in other cities.

Just sayin' :p

DeletedUser

Lennox, seriously, DUMB MOVE, mate.

If I were the Rs, I would totally take you out for your arrogance. Yes I would.

*g*

Also, heya, Ryche? I'm waiting for you to attack. I've got bets on you!

DeletedUser

Just a reminder that this war was declared on the 14th, with the rules confirmed on the 15th. The first serious attack only came about 10 hours ago. It's pretty early to be judging the conflict on this alone. When Ryche comes on, he and Remorce will decide what to do about the little interferance. :)

@Miriamele- you've got good taste in fighters. The tides may very well change soon.

DeletedUser

now this is NOT FAIR!!!

I want to lodge a complaint... seriously...

But not about lennox... not right now anyways...

first he calls me a turtle, says i dont attack, etc etc and everything.. so i get ready to build a horsey or two... before i can even put it in process, HE ATTACKS ME AGAIN...

WHY LIKE THIS?

im a weak player with NO offensive troops.. how can i compete??? sigh....

but poseidon's in a good mood so:

remo-storm.jpg

what next??? :)

ps: thanks for the support people.. good to see my back is covered....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

could there be a Rumble in the Jungle strategy being used here? troop build-up at another city while taking the punches elsewhere?

DeletedUser

Decoys can be a powerful tool. Not saying that in this case it was at a time of doing any damage. But if enough decoys are sent a players armies can be misguided to be at the wrong place at the wrong time opening up for attacks in other cities.

Just sayin' :p

Did I say decoys?
lonely troops :p
LennoxW today at 12:13 PM
Getting rid of defensive troops, don't get worried, it's just 2 transports with 5 swords and 10 archers

I quite obviously stated they were suiciding, and since the units never even made the ground they technically did no attacking ;)

DeletedUser

Did I say decoys?
lonely troops :p
LennoxW today at 12:13 PM
Getting rid of defensive troops, don't get worried, it's just 2 transports with 5 swords and 10 archers

I quite obviously stated they were suiciding, and since the units never even made the ground they technically did no attacking ;)

Well if you messaged him it is a different story. Still, giving him free BP :O

DeletedUser

Questions

This is my first post... i have some questions about this modest war...
1) is premium alowed in this war? Cause if one has infinite premium and one has none...well... it's not about the person with more skill but about the person with more money.
2) why do you use transport ships???? There is something called FAST TRANSPORT SHIP.
3) does someone else in this game attack with transport ships and with NO navy support???

DeletedUser

@ gigiro

There isn't a way to check if the other has premium, nor really control it. LennoxW wanted his troops dead, probably to free up his population. That's why he didn't send any naval support. Don't see why he couldn't have just supported a nearby grey then attacked said grey.

DeletedUser

Critical, he did it that way to be the "big man" around town!

Then he realised his mistake and we called him out on it and he explained that he wasnt as tough as he was pretenting to be.

First post "I am attack remorce"

Since then its been, it wasnt an attack, it was suicide blah blah blah!

DeletedUser

What do you have against transports! There is a thing called SAVING FREE POP.

Status
Not open for further replies.